PDA

View Full Version : Monopoly Vote

RebekaLee
Apr 25, 2006, 12:10 PM
Cast your vote to shape the future of Monopoly!

http://www.hasbro.com/monopoly/ (http://)

Driver 8
Apr 25, 2006, 12:22 PM
So are they going to make bisexual Monopoly? Can you form a poly relationship with the other players and split all the rents?

woolleygirl
Apr 25, 2006, 1:15 PM
So are they going to make bisexual Monopoly? Can you form a poly relationship with the other players and split all the rents?

Hell it would be cheaper. Maybe there is no winner only love :grouphug: .
Sorry for the mushy I couldn't help it.
T

OralBradley
Apr 25, 2006, 3:18 PM
I don't quite see how they would make the game bisexual, but it would be a great mixer at a party. The URL doesn't seem to work for some reason.

Another party game possibility would be bisexual poker. The winner of each had would get oral sex (perhaps not to orgasm) from the losers.

RebekaLee
Apr 25, 2006, 3:21 PM
haha yeah, i don't see bisexual monopoly happening...lol

sry bout the link...i didn't really know what i was doing. t here is always copy and paste! ;)

Flounder1967
Apr 25, 2006, 8:17 PM
I've heard they are thinking of changing the game with more updated places instead of old Altanic City.

I think they are just try to get more intrest in the great old game. I have the John Deere Version. They're all cool to play.

:flag3:

arana
Apr 26, 2006, 9:09 AM
Is there a gay and lesbian monopoly out? If not bi-sexual monopoly will stay in the closet gathering dust.

Driver 8
Apr 26, 2006, 9:16 AM
The site has Spongebob Monopoly on the front page, and everybody knows Spongebob and that pink starfish are an item.

When I was seventeen or so, my then-girlfriend persuaded me to come to the gay and lesbian group on campus (this was before the days of B and T). I was incredibly nervous for some reason but it turned out to be a bunch of people playing Tri-Ominos and British Monopoly on the floor of a room in the Union building.

rumple4skin
Apr 26, 2006, 12:28 PM

if they did allow the formation of poly relationships would they have to change the name to polypoly or just poly - how could they call it monopoly if it allowed poly relationships - I am so confused :eek:

maybe they could call it mono-poly and let individual players choose what they wanted - that would be nice :)

RebekaLee
Apr 26, 2006, 3:40 PM
lmao oh my...too much thought has been put into this silly board game...just go vote on the landmarks ppl. lol :tong:

ok, actually rumps post cracked me up...i like the sound of Polymonopoly

but now i wonder what would the landmarks be for a Bi-opoly??? :bibounce: