PDA

View Full Version : 9 Stupid Myths About Bisexuals That Will Make You Laugh

hudson9
Jan 29, 2011, 12:10 PM
Hi all -- I haven't been around here much lately, but I had to come back and post this when I saw in on AlterNet --

http://www.alternet.org/story/149710/9_stupid_myths_about_bisexuals_that_will_make_you_ laugh

"Shedding some light on a sexual identity that is often shrugged off and misunderstood as a 'phase,' a 'gateway,' 'homosexuality lite' or 'college'..."

Enjoy!

12voltman59
Jan 29, 2011, 1:06 PM
WOW!!!! Something written in any sort of media that does not play on the negative views of bisexuality held by both hetero and gay "cultural gatekeepers."

This person did a helluva job in hitting all the high (or is it the low?) points of anti-bisexual sentiment.

Thanks for posting this!!!!

_Joe_
Jan 29, 2011, 2:04 PM
I really do love puns. Wow.

MrBisex
Jan 29, 2011, 2:35 PM
hehe absolutely the joke of the day

Hephaestion
Jan 29, 2011, 9:51 PM
enjoyable reading - thanks

void()
Jan 30, 2011, 6:58 AM
Finally, ...

someone gets it.

Now maybe we can go run amuck with our glorious religious campaign of non-religion and thus ensure swift global domination! Yes!

bi42guy1958
Jan 30, 2011, 5:52 PM
hehe absolutely the joke of the day

Whats the deal with allowing bogus links? I thought I had found another decent site, so I did as usual, fill out FREE membership form only to find out I had already signed up at an earlier date. Well when I went to my Email to retrieve my user name/password it also sent another link to another bisexual dating site, so as it turns out these 2 DIFFERENT site share the same information. WHAT A CROCK OF #@&%!!!!

djones
Jan 30, 2011, 10:32 PM
A good piece to share - thanks for posting.

TaylorMade
Jan 31, 2011, 6:57 PM
I really do love puns. Wow.

So do I. . . I may have to try that with my friends.

*Taylor*