PDA

View Full Version : Serious PM Gripe

void()
Jan 29, 2011, 7:48 AM
I have a profile that says I'm the male and bi half of a married couple. It further says my wife is straight. Does that stop anything?

Here's what I'm talking about:

PM

Them: Hi
Me: Hello
Them: how are you?
Me: fair to middlin, you?
Them: well, thanks.
Me: What you have in mind?
Them: Both bi?
Me: No, she's straight.
Them: she ever had sex with men?
Me: yes, she goes out too.
Them: she fuck other men?
Me: (exasperated) um, duh

I mean what the hell is point if they are a bi or gay male in asking about my wife? Aren't they allegedly supposed to be talking to me? This is my profile. She doesn't have one by her own choice. She doesn't mind me haunting this site, or being bi. But of her own choosing she doesn't want but so much exposure to it. I respect that as her husband. What the hell is everyone else's problem?

I mean I can deduce there are assholes playing bi or gay to get a woman. Doesn't mean I need to agree, understand, like it. Frankly it is very irksome to be something you're not. It not only takes your energy but hurts others. Get a fucking clue.

DuckiesDarling
Jan 29, 2011, 7:52 AM
I had a convo with LDD the other day and I kinda expressed exasperation with my early days here. I had a profile stating I wasn't looking to hook up and I was straight. I constantly got messages asking to hook up from bisexual males who had ads stating they were here looking for bisexual males.....

So it goes to show they don't read profiles nor do they actually follow what their profile says. If something in a person's post or profile makes a dick twitch then the bigger dick attached to it will send a pm.

Long Duck Dong
Jan 29, 2011, 7:58 AM
my guess is they can not get their own wife ( hand ) to put out... so they try and hit on your wife cos shes gorgeous.... ( btw... what does she look like )

now void... you need to clarify your answers a lil tho.....

Them: does your wife fuck other men ?
You: hell yeah, the last 3 men to touch her are still in intensive care....... the surgeons reckon they can not reattach their genitals and remove their heads from their asses......
Them: your wife is a ( rude word )
You: no shes my wife, shes other peoples (rude word ) when they piss her off...

grins and hugs void....

void()
Jan 29, 2011, 8:15 AM
ROFLMA&PMSL!!!!

You're right I do need to clarify.

My wife is a twin of what Lisa Loeb(sp?) looked like say twenty years ago. She's not an all out Venus and claims I'm blind for thinking so. But she isn't a lady to be dismissed either. She's a BBG, Big Beautiful Gal. She fusses of being overweight but I tell her she's merely healthily plump. Not a thing wrong in having a little flesh on the bones in my humble view.

It just bothers me folks are like this, know I'll not change it. Just felt like griping, peer pressure I suppose. (void points at rampant 'others' doing 'it') See, I'm not alone, now am I? (chuckles)

(pulls string on Ping Pong Ball dump chute over Long)

AidanS57
Jan 29, 2011, 8:38 AM
Damn Void, sorry didn't mean to offend.

DD? You said you'd never tell.

LDD? Umm wasn't me I swear

Seriously though, I have had a few pms, even though I fully stated I was here looking for a woman. that just offered quick hookups. I'm old, I'm wise enough to know if I want sex I have a hand and it never cheats on me or gives me cause to go to the doctor for penicillin. I can only imagine the frustration of some of the ladies on here. But men get hit with stuff too.

And Void? Lisa Loeb was a hottie in my book too. Something about those glasses and the way she sang "Stay".

Aidan

bigbadmax
Jan 29, 2011, 9:20 AM
Ive had a cpl of pm's this week which were at best "pidgeon english" maybe legit but asking for email addy after reading profile...think they are spammers.
Ignore and they may crawl back into hole besides the bankers,estate agents, lawyers and other socially inept :eek:

darkeyes
Jan 29, 2011, 9:38 AM
Ive had a cpl of pm's this week which were at best "pidgeon english" maybe legit but asking for email addy after reading profile...think they are spammers.
Ignore and they may crawl back into hole besides the bankers,estate agents, lawyers and other socially inept :eek:

Wosn me honest, Maxie poos.....;)

12voltman59
Jan 29, 2011, 11:46 AM
Void---just another example of the idiotic idea that many straight guys have when it comes to how they define bisexuality---namely that the thought of two chicks getting it on with a guy present is "soooo fucking hot!!!!" but of course---if some dudes get it on--they are a couple of "queers."

I doubt that guys such as this pay too much attention to the details of profiles--he must have looked at your profile basic info--but didn't read any of the narrative information--all he saw is that you say you are a bisexual and you are married---so for him--what that really amounts to is that you and your wife are "swingers"--with the wife going to have sex with other guys--and you having sex with other women and once and awhile--you might have a MFM 3-way which is Soooo Damn Hotttt!!!--but no way would a guy like this ever think a MMM 3-way is at all cool!!!

To him---two guys doing it is just a couple of "fudge packing queers going at it!!" and he would NEVER do anything like that since he is not a god damned faggot for Christ's sake!!

To me too--if two women really are bisexual---and they really get into being with other women---while they may want to be with guys at times---if they are with a girlfriend having fun--why would they want a nasty, hairy, smelly man there to fuck up a really good thing????

darkeyes
Jan 29, 2011, 12:17 PM
Void---just another example of the idiotic idea that many straight guys have when it comes to how they define bisexuality---namely that the thought of two chicks getting it on with a guy present is "soooo fucking hot!!!!" but of course---if some dudes get it on--they are a couple of "queers."

I doubt that guys such as this pay too much attention to the details of profiles--he must have looked at your profile basic info--but didn't read any of the narrative information--all he saw is that you say you are a bisexual and you are married---so for him--what that really amounts to is that you and your wife are "swingers"--with the wife going to have sex with other guys--and you having sex with other women and once and awhile--you might have a MFM 3-way which is Soooo Damn Hotttt!!!--but no way would a guy like this ever think a MMM 3-way is at all cool!!!

To him---two guys doing it is just a couple of "fudge packing queers going at it!!" and he would NEVER do anything like that since he is not a god damned faggot for Christ's sake!!

To me too--if two women really are bisexual---and they really get into being with other women---while they may want to be with guys at times---if they are with a girlfriend having fun--why would they want a nasty, hairy, smelly man there to fuck up a really good thing????

So true Voltie.. so true.. there are women who love the idea of 2 guys getting it on.. but those that do dont often act as leeringly as some guys.. base bastards who have about as much respect for women as Hitler had for Jews and the Roma..

When I thought of myself as bisexual and I am talking really of prior to my marriage to me ex husband, I had ffm threesomes now and again.. and in general they were very nice.. but with such events I never found them entirely satisfactory.. Two things I always found.. man droop always seemed to bring an unnatural break in the proceedings.. and so it was up to me and the other girl to keep ourselves amused.. and him too I suppose in a way.. we had to tease him back to life somehow and entertaining ourselves was as good as any and better than most. Also..as I discovered.. sometimes the idea of wifie or gf playing with another girl is a good idea rather than a good happening for a lot of guys.. as my hair found to my cost as a previously nice and rather fun 3 some turned nasty as hubbie couldnt take wifie having a nice time after he had cum and we carried on without him.. being yanked away by my hair and thrown to floor and the whole session ruined and ended there and then was not my idea of a good time..

I suspect many of the guys you refer to are of this type.. or worse, wouldnt dream of allowing their female partner do what many of them do.. have it away with others of whatever gender.. and it doesnt matter their gender or their sexuality.. some people like their cake and eat it and quite hypcrotically deprive their partners of their slice.

void()
Jan 29, 2011, 12:23 PM
"so for him--what that really amounts to is that you and your wife are "swingers"--with the wife going to have sex with other guys--and you having sex with other women and once and awhile"

Well, not to really disillusion anyone but we're far from 'swingers'. Yes, she enjoys going out for sex and/or just company with other guys. I've no problem with that as long as the guys treat her properly and aren't jerks. I go out only for sex and/or company of guys, and at present there is only one. I prefer just one guy, and just one woman. Call me traditionalist.

But I would enjoy a threesome of my guy and my wife, sharing me in the same bed. That however is up to them. Neither so far appear to desire it, and I'm in no rush to shove it on them. And presently my wife isn't even interested in sex with anyone, myself included. She's having problems adjusting to her birth control medicine, it plays upon the female hormones.

To restate, yes she can go out with another man. I'm alright with it unless the guy is a jerk or gives off those tell tale signs of being a psycho. Then I may intercede a bit, perhaps to an extent which may risk myself involved with illegal or otherwise shady stuff. She is my wife, I love her, of that be assured I'd do what is needed to protect her, and her the same of me. Feel the same about my guy as I tend to see him as my husband.

There, hopefully it's all clear as mud now. So, in that I don't view us as 'swingers'. We're just folks able to understand that not one person will constantly please another, and we're fine allowing one another happiness. But please, mind being good to us as we'll be good in return. Otherwise, well we'll just leave it unspoken ...

"there are women who love the idea of 2 guys getting it on ..."

Alas my wife isn't arsed to bother over details of exploits. She just doesn't care in the sense that it's not her cup of tea. Which for us is okay. However, if a guy were to be really dangerous or so, I'm sure she would desire knowing and vise versa. I really don't bother over details of her exploits, either. Unless of course she goes out with a really cute guy. We might even have mock 'fights' with her ultimately winning, over such cuties. Like I say, not too interested in another guy presently. Got a good 'un already. :)

As for threesomes, they can be great! But I'm a take it or leave it sort. Have been involved in MMF kind only, once with the guy enjoying me as much as his gal did, another time the guy just wanted a split. Ooops, how crass of me, but then again at times yes I am a pigish man, forgive humanity.

12voltman59
Jan 29, 2011, 12:33 PM
Void--I am not saying that you identify as a swinger--but that I do believe many of the guys who talk about bisexuality are swingers----they are looking for more outlets to gain access to more female partners---you misread and misinterpreted what I said--if you read some of the profiles of some of the guys who come here--he will say something like this in his profile: "I am straight, my wife is bisexual and we are looking for a woman or women to play with us--any hot bisexual ladies interested??" Then he will say something like "we have been in the lifestyle for ten years now" which is of course---a code word for being a "swinger"

I was not talking about you--I was talking about those jerks who come here purely for the purpose of finding "bisexual" women so they can hopefully arrange FMF 3-ways, with them thinking that bisexuality only applies to females and not guys!!

My further discussion I think pretty much sums up the attitude of many such guys--I know that I have had them PM me---start chatting and such--then ask me--"you married??" Uhhh duhh--I want to ask them---"did you read my profile at all?" When I tell them I am single--they might next ask if I have a ladyfriend and if so--does she like to play around???

Then they ask me about what I do sexually---and if I tell them that yes--my god--I like to suck cock and such---then he will tell me to "go fuck off you damn faggot!" at the worst--or at best--they shut down the window, leaving me alone or book from the room!!! Sometimes they are nice and honest and say along these lines: "oh no--I don't do anything sexually with guys at all, not even interested in that stuff. How can you do that??? That is just totally gross!!!!"

I really do almost find such a view to be "funny"--you do have to wonder what these guys do expect when they come to a bisexually themed website such as this??

I guess they think that there are millions of hot bisexual ladies out there lusting at the chance to have a FMF 3-way to fulfill the fantasies of millions of guys holding that fantasy---but that maybe there are plenty of folks who also might want a MFM 3-way or God forbid--a MMM 3-way!!!!!

Its too late for me to make any edits in the above post--but I meant to type FMF and MFM 3 ways respectively about halfway down the text--sorry---my bad!!!!!

void()
Jan 29, 2011, 1:59 PM
"you misread and misinterpreted what I said--if you read some of the profiles of some of the guys who come here--he will say something like this in his profile: "I am straight, my wife is bisexual and we are looking for a woman or women to play with us--any hot bisexual ladies interested??" Then he will say something like "we have been in the lifestyle for ten years now" which is of course---a code word for being a "swinger""

Fair enough, I may have misread you. But in all earnest if I'm not starting the conversation with chatter X why do I need to look at their profile? I mean if they start chatting me up, is it so wrong to think they want to chat _me_ up? It really confuses when they're only on about my wife, not to mention is a real arousal killer. And conversation killer too, because at that point I just want to scream horrid nasty things about razors and their cocks and their own orifices.

If you're going to start talking to someone, at least be courteous enough to talk to them. Non? Or is that too much to expect? I mean if you started talking to me, I'd think you were interested in me. Wouldn't you think the same if I started talking to you? But no, these idiots keep on and insist there's something wrong in me not caring to chat about my wife.

Usually when I visit here, I'm looking for some like minded guy. Maybe we cyber, maybe we just shoot the crap, maybe he does convince me to be horny. But no, they got to ask about my wife. She's not in my pm window, I am, sorry.

Void wanders on still contemplating how to break kettling with swarm tactics. Void mentions using gelatin and cheap rubber balloons in conjunction with astro-glide.

bizel
Jan 29, 2011, 3:12 PM
i signed hubby up for biaustralia site. in it, we put he was curious, looking for physical only cos he was married but had supportive wife. well, about 20 messages arrived, does she like threesomes, does she like to watch etc.....

'supportive wife' seems to mean a free extra for nookies. it can't possibly mean she loves her husband and is supporting him. no, it means she wants to get a leg over as well. ick! mind you, the aussie site is pretty seedy. if guys are interested in seedy, head there. not being sexist ladies. the site doesn't really encourage female involvement unless you're ready to lower yourself to new depths. their discussion board includes such riveting topics as 'any guys having trouble with smelly back door', or 'spitroasting', or 'swollowing cum'. when i signed up to do the same as on this site, all i got were winks (showing sexual interest) and suggestive messages. couldn't find one person who could think above their groin or hold a conversation that didn't include getting screwed (or at least fantasising about it). what part of 'am faithful to hubby' don't people get?? had a few icky ones on this site, but on a whole, lovely people who can actually hold a conversation.

void()
Jan 30, 2011, 5:20 AM
Yep. We've plenty enough sex talk on here. And yes I indulge in a fair amount of it. But one thing appreciated by me here is the ability to just be. It is a good site for that in my humble view.

Sorry I let idiots annoy. Guess it might be the queer side of me being overly sensitive and emotional. Barring that I just might be a candidate for an asylum. Sometimes even I wonder about me. :)

runwildtonight
Jan 30, 2011, 6:11 AM
This is a big reason as to why, after 5 years I have not really contacted anyone on the site. I don't want to get confused with such.... won't say dicks, cuz I like dicks but you get the point. I also don't want to offend anyone and while I pretty much know what things not to say (the same things I wouldn't want to hear myself), I rather keep things to the Forum and Articles.

I've been contacted a few times by various members throughout the years and find that more to my liking even if some BS comes my way. Although doing so I feel like I'm missing out on getting to know some of the other members here. Especially some of you Canadians. I've always had a things for Canadians, especially the french-canadians.

I often think of going into the chat room but not being too interested in cybering and not to keen on traveling far distances to meet people its almost a mute point. I'm bi but picky on partners.

OK I don't know where I'm going with this so I'm probably rambling so that's it.