PDA

View Full Version : That Sound you hear....

TaylorMade
Jan 28, 2011, 7:15 PM
Are diets all over Palmetto Bay, Florida being broken.

Why?

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs273.snc6/180137_193774963969001_100000094964069_763553_5600 785_n.jpg

There is a Krispy Kreme opening in 3 weeks. If their coffee is better than DD's at 12 am, I will have a new Sat Nite Diet breaker. :p

*Taylor*

DuckiesDarling
Jan 28, 2011, 7:17 PM
Personally I think DunkinDonuts coffee is better but omg when I lived near a KrispyKreme I could not resist the hot light.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5249/5265794361_739e475a16.jpg

Long Duck Dong
Jan 28, 2011, 7:21 PM
There is a Krispy Kreme opening in 3 weeks. If their coffee is better than DD's at 12 am, I will have a new Sat Nite Diet breaker. :p

*Taylor*

I knew it.... I just knew it, taylor and DD are having coffees at 12 am..... sighs..... I am heart broken..... I am a mess.... I am..... waiting for pics and details..... and the DVD movie version in 7.1 surround sound..... :tong:

tho DD may be unhappy that you are thinking of being unfaithful... with another coffee..... thats just so wrong....:tong:

bizel
Jan 28, 2011, 7:25 PM
i get really ticked off that i'm a tea-totaller. i loooove the smell of coffee, but can not abide the taste - yuck! feel i'm really missing out. they have such niftly little reusable coffee cups etc. not even into doughnuts. deep-fried crap.

hubby used to put a little coffee around the head of his you-know-what and give me a naughty smile with that twinkle in his eye. he used to enjoy seeing whether i disliked the taste of coffee more than indulging in a you-know-what.

TaylorMade
Jan 28, 2011, 7:26 PM
Personally I think DunkinDonuts coffee is better but omg when I lived near a KrispyKreme I could not resist the hot light.

No one can resist the hotlight. No ONE...It's like a force of nature.

~QC

DuckiesDarling
Jan 28, 2011, 7:30 PM
i get really ticked off that i'm a tea-totaller. i loooove the smell of coffee, but can not abide the taste - yuck! feel i'm really missing out. they have such niftly little reusable coffee cups etc. not even into doughnuts. deep-fried crap.

hubby used to put a little coffee around the head of his you-know-what and give me a naughty smile with that twinkle in his eye. he used to enjoy seeing whether i disliked the taste of coffee more than indulging in a you-know-what.

Removes Bizel from Christmas Card list, if it was just coffee or just donuts I could forgive but to diss them both.. Nope sorry.

DuckiesDarling
Jan 28, 2011, 7:31 PM
No one can resist the hotlight. No ONE...It's like a force of nature.

~QC

I have such fond memories of getting them and getting home in like 5-10minutes, kids surrounding me and my middle one, who hated being any kind of dirty, would be sitting there with glaze cracking all around his lips. It was great.

I'd have taken pics but I was too busy eating

TaylorMade
Jan 28, 2011, 7:37 PM
I have such fond memories of getting them and getting home in like 5-10minutes, kids surrounding me and my middle one, who hated being any kind of dirty, would be sitting there with glaze cracking all around his lips. It was great.

I'd have taken pics but I was too busy eating

There was one by UCF. Oh man, after a late night at the library, or at a friends house smoking things we shouldn't... that Hot Light was like a siren's beacon, lol.

*Taylor*

bizel
Jan 28, 2011, 7:42 PM
Removes Bizel from Christmas Card list, if it was just coffee or just donuts I could forgive but to diss them both.. Nope sorry.

crap, i'm in the doghouse!

DuckiesDarling
Jan 28, 2011, 7:43 PM
I gotta admit, even if I was on a strict diet or overnight became diabetic and couldn't have sugar..... I'd give in when I see the Hot Light but I might restrict it to buying only one or two and not a dozen.

Realist
Jan 28, 2011, 8:06 PM
Taylor, you know the cops will be a LOT more cheerful, now!

12voltman59
Jan 28, 2011, 8:37 PM
You have to go to a KK location early in the morning--around 7 am or so is good---they have just started putting out donuts on the shelves from the early morning production run of donuts and they are still warm and fresh tasting----ohhh my god they are sooooooooo goooooood!!

While all the filled and flavored donuts they carry do taste good at this time--the simple original glazed ones are best when they are warm still!!!!!!!!!!

Betcha can't eat just one---or even stop at half a dozen!!!!!!! and don't buy any of the hole cut outs--those things are wwwwayyy to addicting and easy to pop those bad boys down!!!!!

void()
Jan 29, 2011, 6:17 AM
This is one of those times when one must use the internet vernacular.

"Oh Noeeeeeeees!!!! Look at that Jeffery, Dunkin & Krispi in one post! Don't they know of the paradoxical danger to Void? They must not. I'll call you back Jeffery."

I shall now run screaming and bleating like a raped Welsh sheep to the hills!

DuckiesDarling
Jan 29, 2011, 6:21 AM
ROFLMAO Void