PDA

View Full Version : Sucking Lips Size

suckthebloated
Jan 27, 2011, 7:07 PM
When your penis is being sucked, do you prefer small lips, average size lips, or enormous freakishly huge lips to slobber and drain your prick?

jem_is_bi
Jan 28, 2011, 12:22 AM
Wow!
You are really into all the kinky little details of a blowjob.
I am somewhat kinky, but, those lips just need to be wrapped arround my dick for me to be SO HAPPY!

AidanS57
Jan 28, 2011, 6:10 AM
I'm more concerned about the person the lips are attached to. Otherwise they wouldn't be near my cock to begin with. :tong:

Aidan

jackbirdjay
Jan 28, 2011, 9:02 AM
don't care as long as i get it sucked

DareMe
Jan 28, 2011, 9:54 AM
I have to admit to having a carnal attraction to soft, voluptuous and fleshy lips. The thought of embracing them or having them wrap around my member is very sensuous.

Ever notice how sexy it is to watch a woman put on lipstick? The vivid red, the earthy browns...what are you in the mood for?

DM :)

69luvr
Jan 28, 2011, 3:16 PM
When your penis is being sucked, do you prefer small lips, average size lips, or enormous freakishly huge lips to slobber and drain your prick?

I love any size lips on my cock. I love the feel of it and makes no different if its a man or woman or both.:flag3:

bonermon
Jan 28, 2011, 5:44 PM
any lips are good, just not much teeth. if i can push it down their throat, lips are just something to hit my balls.:tongue: