PDA

View Full Version : favourite trix?

bigbadmax
Jan 27, 2011, 4:05 PM
Have you ever played a trick on anyone?

1st one that comes to mind is a trainee sailor who always ate refreshers (fizzy candy) I mean upto 20 packs a day..,till I told him they made blokes impotent- "as a medic would I lie to you?" he never ate any after that :eek:

void()
Jan 27, 2011, 5:02 PM
It took several weeks to plot, attain everything. Managed to create a shaving cream bomb in a sink while in service. Our company's junior officer of the watch couldn't figure out trying it wash it down with water was just like throwing petrol to the fire. It was hilarious watching it splatter everyone. Foam bath for all.

Although I guess my favourite trick, prank or hack, would have been the text encoded macro logic bomb I pawned off to a government type bloke once. It cleared his screen and drew an image of Jolly Ol' Rog with the message "You're Fucked" below it. He never did seem to trust me not to access the mainframe he was ward of, after. ;)

bigbadmax
Jan 29, 2011, 2:44 AM
Best revenge, after being wronged is to smile....really hacks em off as they have no reply!

void()
Jan 29, 2011, 6:44 AM
Agreed there. It was a lesson I learned as a child of six years. My step father was beating my mom. I got between them, got a right hook that sent me careening across a country kitchen floor into a corner on my bum. I stood back up and laughed at him, asking for more.

This despite blood and tears pouring from my face. He wound going back to his recliner and sleeping. He was a long haul lorry driver, oft on the flavor of the week in pills, boozed and just plain crazy. We now suspect he may have been hiding lots of repressed homosexuality. Alas, it is what it is.