PDA

View Full Version : Huge penis v.s. small penis for personal feeling

suckthebloated
Jan 27, 2011, 2:44 PM
Do men with very large penises get more sensuous feeling than a man with a small penis? It seems to me that a large penis, having more flesh, would get more sensuality than a small penis. Whenever you have a partner who is giving your large penis a heavy prolonged workout, your penis would become deliciously sore, and all that long bloated flesh is sending you a great lot of sensuous feeling, perhaps almost more than you can stand. So I am maintaining that bigger is better for more feeling. What do you think?

by~his~side
Jan 27, 2011, 3:05 PM
I don't have a penis so I can not comment on the question directly.
But I would like to apply for the position of quality control manager.
It's the least I can do to ensure accuracy of the results. ;)

~D~

BiMichael
Jan 27, 2011, 3:09 PM
I have a small penis, about 4 - 5", when my female friend sucks me off, she creates such a sensation, my knees actually wobble when I cum. I don't think it's the size as much as the technique used in performing the oral stimulation.

cornholejoe
Jan 27, 2011, 7:27 PM
if its to big its no fun

jem_is_bi
Jan 28, 2011, 12:31 AM
I am very happy with how my averge one gives me pleasure and really happy with my partner's VERY large one deep down my throat, as I give him pleasure.

bityme
Jan 28, 2011, 1:07 AM
Do men with very large penises get more sensuous feeling than a man with a small penis? It seems to me that a large penis, having more flesh, would get more sensuality than a small penis. Whenever you have a partner who is giving your large penis a heavy prolonged workout, your penis would become deliciously sore, and all that long bloated flesh is sending you a great lot of sensuous feeling, perhaps almost more than you can stand. So I am maintaining that bigger is better for more feeling. What do you think?

I'm sorry, but I don't agree. To be quite frank, the size should not matter. If the only thing being stimulated is the penis, then you are conducting an experiment or doing it wrong.

A good oral session should include much more than just pumping on a penis with a mouth. There is a lot of flesh within the area that should be given attention either with the lips, tongue, or hands and the hands can be used to stimulate parts of the body far removed from the genitals.

If you want a sensuous experience, a bobbing mouth can be accompanied by such things as feather-light touches, body rubs, nipple play, stimulation of the balls and the nether region, a lick across exposed flesh and light blowing on it, anal stimulation, and the moan-making, mind-blowing prostate massage.

If you only want to make someones penis deliciously sore, you are wandering off into the land of S&M. You could get there a lot faster using fine sandpaper, in which case size would make no difference at all. ROFLMAO
:bigrin: :devil: :bigrin: :devil: :bigrin: :devil: :bigrin: :devil: :bigrin: :devil: :bigrin: :devil: :bigrin: :devil: :bigrin: :devil: :bigrin: :devil: :bigrin: :devil: :bigrin: :devil:

cpl4fun38
Jan 28, 2011, 2:44 PM
I really don't think the size matters for getting off...lol Me personally its the contact on head and foreskin not the shaft. I am a little more than 8 inches and I could see it feeling better or worse if I was only 5 inches. But of course that is only my opinion.

jimdawg
Jan 28, 2011, 4:33 PM
Size matters big time in some ways. It basically means you can't get off the same way due to the fact things get a lot smaller.

And it also makes women a hell of a lot more turned on.

I'm not sure it makes a real difference in terms of anything else aside from lust/restriction, though.

innaminka
Jan 28, 2011, 5:54 PM
Although not owning one, I am able to say that in my many (far too many) forays into men's equipment I "sampled" the lot: from teensie weensie to huge slabs.
All I can say is that each man, regardless of size seemed to gain great satisfaction from what he had. :bigrin::bigrin:

MrBisex
Jan 29, 2011, 3:03 PM
I think how much feeling you have in your penis more depends on whether you have the foreskin or not

bi4asplay
Mar 24, 2014, 4:35 AM
Corn do that make them too big? grin I am with bi his side o this one.I have to make sure myself. I am just over 7 some I guess that I am in the idle here.

Realist
Mar 24, 2014, 1:41 PM
If a lover's cock size was the only criteria I had for being with him, I'd chose a smaller one every time!

lookn4fun64
Mar 24, 2014, 1:59 PM
I am not sure size is the real issue in a good relationship, even for a quick blow job. No personality or companionship makes the experience about as exciting as buying a Coke from a vending machine. The Coke from a good looking kid at the counter will always make the experience more valuable because of the communication between the parties.

ghost_of_bluebiyou
Mar 24, 2014, 5:31 PM
I think how much feeling you have in your penis more depends on whether you have the foreskin or not

Clearly that is the most important factor of penile feeling in the modern world.
If you've made love with several cut and uncut... this is obvious.
Uncut men are excruciatingly sensitive compared to their cut counterparts (although there is a desire among a rare few uncut to have their entire glans engaged in coitus, not just part of the time, not realizing the horrid 'fix' to get more stimulation of the glans actually results in a overall loss of feeling).
Clearly cutting off a third of the nerves and endings... and neural paths to another third of remaining nerve endings... not to mention greatly limiting blood circulation to remaining nerve endings (thus initial sensation of a common area would be equal, continuous sensation of the less vasculated nerves would result logically in deadening of remaining 'good' neural paths; the brain would have to compensate for loss of feeling)...
That equation is easy and clear even to the most willfully neurotic (denial).

Age and usage both seem to lessen perceived feeling in cut and uncut.

But as far as large vs small...
One would have to determine the ratio of nerve endings/cm2 of large vs. small.
The blood return (veins) of a large man are very similar to a small man.
Presumably, the nervous system follows suit... larger/longer nerves (as primary nerves track blood vessels), but is it so many nerve endings for the penis, or so many nerve endings per cm2?
I suspect there is a small percentage more nerve endings on a larger penis, but they have a slightly longer path (more impedance) to return to the brain.

Thus, the brain is ultimately the largest sexual organ.

The partner, however will probably be turned on more and stimulated more with a larger member (not going up to huge/painful), thus the partner reaps the benefits of a large penis.

Uh, this is presuming the small penis is capable of full penetration.
I have seen problems with small, micro, or pencil dicks not being long enough/able to penetrate.
I was alarmed when I was having sex with a big bear one time (we had known and liked each other for a long time). He was trying to have unprotected sex with me (after I had used a condom on him). But when I realized he only had a 4, 4.5, perhaps at most 5 inch penis (plus an inch or more of pubic fat/skin), it was clear he could not penetrate at all, just knock at the door and go through the motions! (external sex)
In the case of anal sex, and to a slightly lesser extent with vaginal sex, a longer member is required except for cowgirl/reverse cowgirl position.
A very small penis will be best served by oral sex, masturbation, or cowgirl/reverse cowgirl.

I would never turn away someone for the size of their sexual organs.
When you have that feeling, you find a way to please each other, (assuming you both have the same 'play nice in the sandbox' and golden rule philosophy).

Blue

olmizzou42
Mar 25, 2014, 1:10 AM
I believe penises have the same number of nerve endings regardless of the size so the sensation should be the same.

monaohio
Mar 25, 2014, 6:26 AM
as long as the head makes me say oh god yes and he can last 20 minutes humping me or me riding him thats all that matters to me

Neonaught
Mar 26, 2014, 7:42 PM
I'm with cornholejoe. We're all looking for The Goldilocks Cock. It's *just* the right size. Too big is hard to handle oral/vaginal/anal and too small isn't satisfying. I have had so many bottoms not be able to take me due to my size and it's quite a let down.

matutum
Mar 26, 2014, 9:25 PM
depends on how big you are? maybe a side position? Maybe they don't have sex that often, go slow and fill 'em up

newlynymphos
Mar 28, 2014, 4:53 AM
I prefer sucking on small cocks, and fucking very large ones!

smokey
Mar 28, 2014, 5:13 AM
I have a fat 7 inches so I don't know how it feels to have a smaller penis. That being said I personally find a small cock (under 5 inches) disappointing... especially when it comes to anal I want a big cock... a small one is just a tease. I want to know its in me. The largest cock I have ever taken was about 8 inches and even thicker than my cock (put thumb and index finger together... that is about how thick I am) and it was all I could do to take it all. I got every inch of him up my ass but OI VIE! The only thing worse than a small cock is a small limp dick with no hope of rising to the occasion.

SweetnSpicy241
Mar 29, 2014, 1:41 AM
After having a hysterectomy I'm very happy with a normal to smaller. Any more will hurt me and it will take a few days to recover.

newlynymphos
Mar 29, 2014, 7:08 AM
I'm with cornholejoe. We're all looking for The Goldilocks Cock. It's *just* the right size. Too big is hard to handle oral/vaginal/anal and too small isn't satisfying. I have had so many bottoms not be able to take me due to my size and it's quite a let down.

I could take your cock in my juicy ass! Smallest dildos I play with are 10" and thick! Love my ass to be stretched and fucked deep!

spemat
Apr 3, 2014, 7:51 AM
I don't take too much in the back but it has to be thick and between 7.5-10" because it massages the prostate gland and with me it feels like that feeling before you come the whole time and I have multiple orgasms (without touching it) so yeah. Small ones feel like getting stabbed with a pencil.

Oral, as long as it is anywhere from average to 13" (my personal max), I will go hog wild. I like the huge dicked dudes though because I deep throat them when they said it was impossible.

Dunmor
Apr 5, 2014, 4:00 AM
Size does not matter, its the motion!