PDA

View Full Version : I finally did it :) LGBT society

Besos para ella
Jan 24, 2011, 6:17 PM
Okay, so it might not be a big deal for most people but i'm super excited, for the first time in my life I actually feel secure in myself and happy that I am bisexual :) Anyway thanks to some amazingly lovely people on here for getting me there-I finally joined an LGBT club in central London and was welcomed with open arms, I think this really is the start of an amazing year and I just wanted to say a massive thank-you to this site and all of my friends and lovely people I have met on here, without which I wouldn't have had the courage to go and do it and finally be ready to come out to my parents, which is next on the list!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

DuckiesDarling
Jan 24, 2011, 7:15 PM
Congrats, Ellie :)

AidanS57
Jan 24, 2011, 7:28 PM
That's awesome, Ellie. I'd give you a cookie but Cat demoted me :tong:

Aidan

bizel
Jan 24, 2011, 7:52 PM
sweetheart, how wonderful for you. i can appreciate this was not an easy journey for you. please be gentle when telling your folks. i'll take this opportunity to point you in the direction of a book called the four agreements. one of the agreements is, don't take other people's reactions personally. we instinctively do, and get really hurt unnecessarily. but we all react to things using our life experiences and fears. so, if it doesn't go swimmingly straight away, remember it's not you. you're ok. it really is just them. give them time. i'm so glad you have found your happiness. we should all be so lucky. big hug, b

darkeyes
Jan 24, 2011, 8:28 PM
Triff Ellie.. u've put ya lil big toe in an tested the water..an it dusn seem 2 cold.. just take ya time, no need 2 rush.. an after a lil life may well b ya oyster.. congrats..:)

Diva667
Jan 25, 2011, 7:25 AM
Go ellie! :bigrin: It's great to see folks making progress in their lives...

Huge hugs - and a whole box of chocolates

Hephaestion
Jan 25, 2011, 8:15 AM
Well done. Any particular one?

scilla08
Jan 25, 2011, 10:26 AM
Yay Ellie!! :)

I wish you luck in coming out to your parents. *hug*

redheadchick
Jan 26, 2011, 11:00 AM
Awesome, chickie! Way to go. Maybe, now, you'll meet some super hott chick. :tongue:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 26, 2011, 2:30 PM
Thats fantastic Elle. You Go Girl. But I wouldnt go rushing into tell the folks right away. No rush unless you feel you absolutely Need to. ;)
So big big hugs to you and your own plate of cookies. :}
(And a cookie for Aidan, he's re-noted...lol)
Cat

jimdawg
Feb 10, 2011, 7:44 PM
I'm surprised and impressed! So much so I actually replied to a thread!

softfruit
Feb 10, 2011, 7:58 PM
Hurrah! :)

roy m cox
Feb 11, 2011, 1:49 AM
yay duzz a lil bunny dance hehe :)