PDA

View Full Version : Threesomes are mostly MMF???

EL_PATO
Jan 23, 2011, 10:25 PM
I have been reading about couples inviting a third party for a threesome, and it's always a guy. Is there never a woman who would like another woman to join her in bed with her husband?

I even read one post about a woman who was allowed to try him on alone just to be comfortable later in the threesome with her husband.

I couldn't imagine it in the oposite way...ever. Why is this??

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 24, 2011, 4:03 AM
Uhmm, because women are sometimes territorial? Not all women will allow another woman to come into the fold, so to speak. It does happen, but it takes a woman who is bi-curious to let it happen...sometimes. MMF are more common, but if you find a FFM, jump for joy...lol;)
Cat

EL_PATO
Jan 24, 2011, 4:26 AM
Men have a bigger evolutionary advantage to be territorial, the woman will always know the baby is her own. The man has to be territorial. Perhaps in this age, the woman is territorial because she can, and the man isn't, because he can't.

In other parts of the world things are different I guess, where men can have several wives. But in Europe and America it almost seem to bee the opposite.
You have the wide spread cuckold fetish.
Which is something that kicks in in a mans brain as a backup plan when he cannot compete.(I did the research)

P4rty4nim4l
Jan 24, 2011, 5:29 AM
From speaking to a lot of male friends (both straight and bi) about this, it simply seems to be a huge fantasy for many men to watch their wife/girlfriend with another man.

Personally I did it in the hope that if I let my girlfriend have 2 men first, then she would let me have 2 women (her and a friend) later. I actually got off so much watching her fuck my friend, it was awesome, but having two women was even better!!! Well actually we had a foursome so that was more than awesome :bigrin:

EL_PATO
Jan 24, 2011, 6:34 AM
Well the more the merrier :)

Realist
Jan 24, 2011, 7:24 AM
I have experienced both MMF and FFM relationships.

Even though I was 23, in the military, and in excellent shape, it was extremely difficult for me to keep two virile women sated. (one was 39 and one was 18) I was in that relationship for 2 years and although I loved them both and would have loved to spend the rest of my life with them, I doubt if I could have lasted much longer....they were killing me! If they had not been into each other, I would have not lasted those two years!

I was part of a MMF relationship, earlier, and it was much less stressful. I was 21, the couple were in their late 30s/early 40s. She was older. That reltionship lasted about 13 months.

Still, I wouldn't trade the experiences for anything.

NakedInSeattle
Jan 24, 2011, 11:12 AM
Another reason the FMF relationship is rarer is that the elusive "unicorn" - single female willing to play with MF couple - is so difficult to find. There's always an available man. We're horny.

djones
Jan 24, 2011, 3:31 PM
FFM is mostly a 70s thing . . .

bottom's up
Jan 24, 2011, 4:54 PM
I'VE HAD THREESOMES BOTH WAYS & ONE THING HOLDS TRUE NO MATTER THE COMBINATION, THE TWO OF THE SAME SEX HAVE TO BE COMFORTABLE CAUSE THEY ARE GONNA TOUCH
DOENS'T MEAN THE HAVE TO BE BI, JUST ENJOY THE JOURNEY

EL_PATO
Jan 24, 2011, 6:10 PM
Well the main question I had was that a bi woman in my opinion also would like the best of both worlds at the same time, so why isn't there a lot of that going on? If I was a woman I would surely be that unicorn.

Actually I have once been in a ffm situation that soon became a ffmm at an afterparty, it was fun at first but then one of the girls flipped and bit me in the shoulder, the teethmarks became permanent scars.

Those rock chicks where hardcore..

12voltman59
Jan 24, 2011, 7:29 PM
I actually was involved in a FFM 3-way many moons ago--but I might as well not have been there since the two ladies were more into each other than me!! But it was fun to watch them at any rate!!!!

jem_is_bi
Jan 24, 2011, 10:02 PM
I actually was involved in a FFM 3-way many moons ago--but I might as well not have been there since the two ladies were more into each other than me!! But it was fun to watch them at any rate!!!!

That sucks!! That would definitely not work for me. I would rather have a MMF 3-way and she would definitely be more than satisfied by all that she would get from the 2 of us.

12voltman59
Jan 24, 2011, 10:53 PM
That sucks!! That would definitely not work for me. I would rather have a MMF 3-way and she would definitely be more than satisfied by all that she would get from the 2 of us.

The ladies already had a thing going on between them---they did sorta like me i guess and asked me if I wanted to watch them--I said: "Sure" but they did make it clear--they weren't going to do anything with a guy since they had found each other!! I can only say that it was a ffm 3-way since I was in the bed with them some of the time--mostly I sat in a chair watching them

Long Duck Dong
Jan 25, 2011, 12:05 AM
Well the main question I had was that a bi woman in my opinion also would like the best of both worlds at the same time, so why isn't there a lot of that going on? If I was a woman I would surely be that unicorn.

simple answer..... just cos a lady likes it, doesn't mean she will do it with everybody...... ladies tend to be more discerning about who they bed with......

ladies are not driven by their cocks and a primal urge to stuck it in everybody... so the ladies can be more relaxed and laid back, and pick & choose with whom they share themselves....

Northerner
Jan 25, 2011, 12:49 AM
I've only participated in an MFM threesome. I was added to an existing couple both of whom were close to me. It worked well until she started liking me a little too much and he got jealous. In my younger "invincible" days I would have liked to try an FMF but I figure I'm going all out to keep one woman happy these days. In fact I'd like to convince her to let me bring in some help :-)

justcurious4me
Jan 25, 2011, 5:50 AM
Hell... I'd just be happy to try one or the other... Came close once to being in a FFM threesome... Get about 15 minutes in and one of the women I was with was about to go down on me and RING!!!!!!!

"WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PICK ME UP FROM WORK 20 MINUTES AGO!!!!"

:eek:

"Yes Mom... I'm on my way..."

What a blocker!!! That happened almost 20 years ago... Would love to relive!!!

lokione
Jan 25, 2011, 6:28 AM
Well maybe its just me but almost all of my threesomes involved 2 women. Which sounds great for the guy but if you are really in tune you'll quickly realize, or I did, that it's ALL about the women. :) Not that I didn't get off mind you but if you have some kind of high school developed fantasy in your head, your apt to be disappointed.

Now on the very few instances with two men and a woman, the sexuality is much more equal. Ay least this has ben the case in my experience.

AidanS57
Jan 25, 2011, 7:01 AM
The only threesome of my life was MFF, it wasn't planned, it just happened. It was interesting but I was not prepared for it in any way shape or form. It involved some weed and some whiskey and an old friend of my lady's. Honestly, I asked a friend of mine what rabbit hole I dropped down.

Was it enjoyable? Yeah but if it never happens again I'll live.

Aidan

jem_is_bi
Jan 25, 2011, 9:47 PM
The ladies already had a thing going on between them---they did sorta like me i guess and asked me if I wanted to watch them--I said: "Sure" but they did make it clear--they weren't going to do anything with a guy since they had found each other!! I can only say that it was a ffm 3-way since I was in the bed with them some of the time--mostly I sat in a chair watching them

OK. So it was a FFM 2.5-way. I would have been mostly frustrated, but, yes, I would have watched.

nicisus
Jan 25, 2011, 10:11 PM
I am a bi girl and cant wait to add a girl to our bed ;)

12voltman59
Jan 26, 2011, 6:03 PM
OK. So it was a FFM 2.5-way. I would have been mostly frustrated, but, yes, I would have watched.

I didn't say that I didn't have a good time--it was in the words of a favorite fictional character, watching them was both "interesting" and "fascinating!!" :tongue::tongue::bigrin::bigrin:

Lisa (va)
Jan 26, 2011, 6:15 PM
You might also consider that many bi women prefer to have sex with an individual ( male or female ), just not necessarily at the same time, some women want their privacy and not a threesome.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

Arthas
Jan 26, 2011, 7:30 PM
This weekend I'll (hopefully! :D) have my first MMF threesome. I'm in a relationship (we're not dating, just having sex, but just the two of us, no other people) with a cutest little thing (she's almost a foot shorter than me) I have ever seen, and she'll invite her cousin to meet me (two of them experimented since they were little), and later maybe meet me more intimate.

I just hope my body will endure all that... If not, I'll die a happy man. :cool: