PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Arana

Michael623
Apr 24, 2006, 6:50 AM
:bday: Happy birthday sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!! :bday:

:love1: Michael

Mrs.F
Apr 24, 2006, 8:27 AM
Well ((((((((((((Happy Birthday Arana)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday:

Hope it's a great one for you........ :bigrin: :bigrin:

Mrs.F ;) :cool:

eods79
Apr 24, 2006, 9:32 AM
happy birthday!!!!!!!!!

rumple4skin
Apr 24, 2006, 11:24 AM
(((((((( Arana )))))))))

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!

:bday: :bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday:

RebekaLee
Apr 24, 2006, 11:52 AM
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday Miss Arana!!!!!!!!!!

:bday: :bibounce: :bounce: :rotate: :bounce: :bibounce: :bday:

woolleygirl
Apr 24, 2006, 1:02 PM
Yeah Happy Birthday
A day to party and Celebrate
:bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday:

Have a good one babe you deserve it ;)

smurf111978
Apr 24, 2006, 1:07 PM
Hi sweetie

Happy Birthday

I hope u have a fantastic day and all your birthday wishes come true!!

Love u lots Muahhhhhh

Smurfie
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxox

meteast chick
Apr 24, 2006, 1:38 PM
Happy Birthday April 25th to you Arana!

We love you lots and hope you have a wonderful day of it!

Feliz Cumpleanos!!! (((((((((((((((((ARANA))))))))))))))))))

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxo
meteast

:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

allbimyself
Apr 24, 2006, 3:36 PM
:bday: :bday: :bday:

A big MUAH!

I wish I knew what to do to help make your birthday as special as you helped make mine and so many others here. I don't have the ability to create for you what you did for me, so all I can do is to tell you how wonderful you are and how deeply you have touched so many of us.

As Wayne and Garth put it:
:bowdown: We're not worthy! :bowdown:

Your kindness and generosity are unmatched by anyone I've ever met and I hope you know how much you are appreciated.

Love you always,

Allbi

bigregory
Apr 24, 2006, 3:49 PM
Happy birthday Arana :rainbow: :bday: , I guess next year you will be old enough to drink. Kisses from Canada at you........

ladydelanie
Apr 24, 2006, 4:07 PM
Arana,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!.......:bdaygrin:

To one of the sweetest people I know.....What a wonderful friend you are!
May your day be filled with love, laughter and special people!!.......

Just like you are to us!........Special.........:bdaygrin:

May the stars shine down upon you always!!........ :)

:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:
:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

Hugs........:grouphug:

ladyd :)

Angelique Tragedy
Apr 24, 2006, 4:35 PM
Happy Birthday!

m.in.heels&hose
Apr 24, 2006, 5:27 PM
A VERY :bday: :bday: :bday: to our dear,sweet ARANA

As allbi has said, i am not as gifted or talented to do for you as you have done for myself & others on their birthdays, you have made me feel like i was someone special on my birthday (thats a feeling i havent had in years)
And someday i'll figure out a way to do the same for you, but in the mean time we all here hope you enjoy your birthday

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:
and remember the golden birthday rule
:bdaygrin: PARTY HARDY :bdaygrin:

all our love
mihh, & gina too :cool:

curious married m
Apr 24, 2006, 6:53 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARANA

My how time flies when your having fun and thanks to you a lot of fun things have happen here because of your talent to bring people together and smile. Hope you have a good day. CMM :bdaygrin: :bdaygrin: :bdaygrin:
:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

cassie
Apr 24, 2006, 7:22 PM
Happy Birthday

Lisa (va)
Apr 24, 2006, 7:24 PM
Happy Birthday

Best wishes for an enjoyable day !!!!!

Lisa

hugs n kisses

chook
Apr 24, 2006, 7:34 PM
:bday: :bday: :bday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :bday: :bday: :bday:

Happy Birthday Arana, We hope your day is as wonderful as you are and we also hoe there is many more to come. :bdaygrin: :bdaygrin: :bdaygrin:

Lots of Love from
Chook & Aussie :bigrin:

sailorashore
Apr 24, 2006, 7:42 PM
Arana~~
The very best of everything on your birthday, sweet Arana. You are the kindest, most generous friend anyone on this website could ever wish, and I will always smile when I think of you, or hear (see) your name.
Buckets of best wishes, and lots of love,
sailor

jazzer
Apr 24, 2006, 7:58 PM
Birthday wishes from Downunder Arana. :) Your quick wit, happy nature and sexy humour make for heaps of fun in the chatroom. I always look forward to the email attachments you send. Your concern for others, including myself when I was laid low with food poisoning, is a measure of your compassion for others and I think you are the greatest.
I hope you have a wonderful birthday with family and friends with many more to come. Love you sweetie. (((((((((((((((((((( Arana ))))))))))))))))))))

funtimebiman47
Apr 24, 2006, 9:19 PM
Heres a big ole birthday hug for you (((((((( Arana))))))))
I hope you had a great one.

Funtime

MotherGoose
Apr 24, 2006, 10:26 PM
:bounce: :bday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARANA!!!!! Hope your day is as wonderful as you are!!!! (((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))!!!

Love, Macy :bdaygrin: :bday:

onewhocares
Apr 24, 2006, 11:02 PM
To a very special lady, may all your dreams come true.

Belle

sexyleopard
Apr 24, 2006, 11:04 PM
HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!!! :bday: :bday: :tong: ;) :bigrin: :) :three: :bibounce: :rotate: :upside: :kay: :love: :wiggle2: :bounce: :cutelaugh :bdaygrin: :grouphug: :bowdown: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

csrakate
Apr 25, 2006, 12:35 AM
Happy Birthday Arana!!! Hope you have the most wonderful day!! :bday: :bday: :bday:

You are such a warm and loving person and I am so glad to have you as a friend!!:bdaygrin:

Hugs!
Kate

codybear3
Apr 25, 2006, 1:35 AM
Chalk up one more year of wisdom...Have a very Happy Birthday, Arana... :wiggle2: :bounce: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :paw: :paw:

arana
Apr 25, 2006, 2:46 PM
:bounce: :bounce: Thank you everyone! You've all been wonderful, insightful and caring people that have touched my life in many ways. I appreciate your kind words and consider you all dear friends. :bounce: :bounce:

Thank You!!!!

texasman6172003
Apr 25, 2006, 6:06 PM
Hi Arana, I want to wish you a most HAPPY BIRTHDAY. You have been a most wonderfull friend. Hope you had a fantastic day.... :)

bicurious bottom
Apr 25, 2006, 6:09 PM
HAPPY BIRTDAY sweet Arana!!! Hope you have a wonderful day and get to do something fun! Thanks for being our friend, and we wish you many more years. Enjoy your day!!

HUGS!

BB

ambi53mm
Apr 25, 2006, 6:57 PM
Happy Birthday Arana !!!
Happy Birthday Arana!!!

Ambi :)

usedbear1950
Apr 25, 2006, 7:18 PM
HAPPY B'DAY ARANA

A lovely lady should have a lovely day.

ur ever luvin
usedbear

:bounce: :bounce: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bounce: :bounce:

arana
Apr 27, 2006, 5:42 PM
Thank you ((((( BB, ambi and Bear )))))) I haven't seen you in chat to thank you personally so will do it here. Thank you for giving me your time and friendship!

Timber136
Apr 28, 2006, 2:28 PM
Happy belated birthday Arana and thankyou for being here!

(A little trivia) lol

April 25
April 25 is the 115th day of the year in the Gregorian Calendar (116th in leap years). There are 250 days remaining.

Events
1607 - Dutch fleet destroys anchored Spanish fleet
1707 - An Allied Austrian army is defeated by Bourbon army at Almansa (Spain) in the War of the Spanish Succession.
1719 - Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe is published.
1792 - Highwayman Nicolas J. Pelletier becomes the first person executed by guillotine.
1831 - The Lion of the West, a play celebrating Davy Crockett, opens in New York City.
1846 - Mexican-American War: Open conflict begins over border disputes of Texas' boundaries.
1849 - The Governor General of Canada, Lord Elgin, signs the Rebellion Losses Bill, outraging Montreal's English population and triggering the Montreal Riots.
1859 - Ground is broken for the Suez Canal.
1862 - American Civil War: Forces under Union Admiral David Farragut capture the Confederate city of New Orleans, Louisiana.
1864 - American Civil War: Battle of Mark's Mills - Confederate forces seize a Union wagon supply train on its way to Camden, Arkansas forcing Union General Frederick Steele to withdraw his troops to Little Rock, Arkansas.
1898 - Spanish-American War: The United States declares war on Spain; the United States Congress announces that a state of war has existed since April 21.
1901 - New York state becomes the first to require automobile license plates.
1915 - The ANZAC tradition begins during World War I with a landing at Gallipoli on the Turkish coast.
1916 - Easter Rebellion: The United Kingdom declares martial law in Ireland (lasts until April 29 - the end of the rebellion).
1916 - ANZAC Day celebrated for the first time.
1926 - Reza Khan is crowned Shah of Iran under the name "Reza Pahlavi".
1945 - World War II: United States and Russian troops link up at the Elbe River, cutting Germany in two.
1945 - The United Nations is organized in San Francisco, California, by 50 nations.
1953 - Francis Crick and James D. Watson publish Molecular structure of nucleic acids: a structure for deoxyribose nucleic acid describing the double helix structure of DNA.
1959 - The St. Lawrence Seaway, linking the Great Lakes and the Atlantic Ocean, officially opens to shipping.
1959 - The first person now known to have AIDS enters a hospital.
1961 - Robert Noyce is granted the first patent for an integrated circuit.
1972 - Vietnam War: Nguyen Hue Offensive - The North Vietnamese 320th Division forces 5,000 South Vietnamese troops to retreat and traps about 2,500 others northwest of Kontum.
1974 - Carnation Revolution: A coup in Portugal restores democracy.
1975 - As North Vietnamese forces close in on the South Vietnamese capital Saigon, the Australian Embassy is closed and evacuated, almost ten years to the day since the first Australian troop commitment to South Vietnam.
1980 - A commando mission in Iran to rescue American embassy hostages is aborted after mechanical problems ground the rescue helicopters. Eight United States troops were killed in a mid-air collision during the failed operation.
1981 - More than 100 workers are exposed to radiation during repairs of a nuclear power plant in Tsuruga, Japan.
1982 - Israel completes its withdrawal from the Sinai peninsula per the Camp David Accords.
1983 - American schoolgirl Samantha Smith is invited to visit the Soviet Union by its leader Yuri Andropov after he read her letter in which she expressed fears about nuclear war.
1983 - Pioneer 10 travels beyond Pluto's orbit.
1988 - In Israel, John Demjanuk is sentenced to death for war crimes committed in World War II. He was accused of being a notorious guard at the Treblinka extermination camp known as "Ivan the Terrible" by survivors.
1989 - James Richardson is freed from a Florida prison 21 years after being wrongfully convicted of the murder of his seven children.
1990 - Space Shuttle program: STS-31 - Astronauts aboard the Discovery deploy the Hubble Space Telescope.
1993 - 300,000 homosexuals march on Washington, DC demanding freedom from discrimination.

Births
32 - Marcus Salvius Otho, Roman Emperor (d. 69)
1284 - King Edward II of England (d. 1327)
1599 - Oliver Cromwell, statesman (d. 1658)
1840 - Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, composer (d. 1893)
1849 - Felix Klein, mathematician (d. 1925)
1874 - Guglielmo Marconi, inventor, recipient of the Nobel Prize in physics 1909 (d. 1937)
1900 - Wolfgang Ernst Pauli, physicist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in physics 1945 (d. 1958)
1903 - Andrey Nikolayevich Kolmogorov, mathematician (d. 1987)
1908 - Edward R. Murrow, journalist (d. 1965)
1914 - Ross Lockridge Jr, writer (d. 1948)
1917 - Ella Fitzgerald, jazz singer (d. 1996)
1918 - Gerard Henri de Vaucouleurs, astronomer (d. 1995)
1925 - Sammy Drechsel, journalist, film director and cabaretist (d. 1986)
1930 - Paul Mazursky, director, writer
1932 - Meadlowlark Lemon, basketball star, member of the Harlem Globetrotters
1933 - Jerry Leiber, composer
1940 - Al Pacino, actor (The Godfather, Scarface, Scent of a Woman)
1946 - Talia Shire, actress
1947 - Johann Cruyff, Dutch footballer
1964 - Hank Azaria, actor, voice actor (The Simpsons)
1969 - Renée Zellweger, actress (Bridget Jones's Diary, Chicago)
1976 - Tim Duncan, basketball star, two-time NBA MVP
1976 - Rainer Schuettler, German professional tennis player

Deaths
1472 - Leon Battista Alberti, artist (b. 1404)
1566 - Diane de Poitiers, mistress of King Henry II of France (b. 1499)
1595 - Torquato Tasso, Italian poet (b. 1544)
1744 - Anders Celsius, astronomer (b. 1701)
1840 - Siméon-Denis Poisson, mathematician (b. 1781)
1878 - Anna Sewell, author (b. 1820)
1968 - John Tewksbury, American athlete (b. 1876)
1972 - George Sanders, actor (b. 1906)
1990 - Dexter Gordon, jazz musician (b. 1923)
1995 - Ginger Rogers, actress, dancer (b. 1911)
1999 - Lord Killanin, former IOC president (b. 1914)
2000 - David Merrick, producer (b. 1911)
2003 - Samson Kitur, Kenyan athlete (b. (1966)

Holidays and observances
ANZAC Day (Australia, New Zealand)
Carnation Revolution commemorated in Portugal (National Holiday)
Easter Sunday - 1886, 1943. In the Gregorian Calendar 25th April is the latest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (22nd March is the earliest)
Feast day of St Mark
Rastafarianism - Celebration of Haile Selassie's visit to Jamaica
Roman Empire - Robigalia in honor of Robigus