PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else have this problem?

bi42guy1958
Jan 23, 2011, 5:01 PM
I go awhile after being so disgusted about meeting people, its always one thing or another on either side of it that keeps from meeting people. Then I think well its time to try again, so I get online to try and meet someone and I get so caught up in it and get really turned on by the thoughts of feeling a nice hard cock again, I get frustrated and wind up going to the adult bookstore to cop that feel of a hard one, then I feel so bad and disgusting I lose interest again. What I trully want to find is another guy or couple that enjoy the comapany of a bimale. It would be mainly to be with him, although I do have a fantasy of eating creampie, hope thats not too much to say. Just kinda like to know how others deal with this or if anyone else has this problem. I guess Im to the point of going to the ABS but havent yet so maybe you can talk me out of it.

slipnslide
Jan 23, 2011, 5:03 PM
Why does anyone need to "talk you out of it".

Why do you want us to take ownership of your problems?

bi42guy1958
Jan 23, 2011, 5:09 PM
Why does anyone need to "talk you out of it".

Why do you want us to take ownership of your problems?

HHmmm, thought that was what this site was for? S U P P O R T???????

fredtyg
Jan 23, 2011, 5:35 PM
I'm not sure this is the same kind of disgust you're referring to, but different guys feel different levels of guilt over their homosexual desires, often after they've carried through with them.

I used to feel like the guilt most when I was back in my early 20s. I kept telling myself I wasn't queer when I was sober. Once I'd get to drinking the queer in me would come out and sometimes I'd get bold enough to act on it. After spending a night with a guy I'd feel all guilty the next day about what I'd done, telling myself I wouldn't be doing that again.

I'd even feel guilty back then even after jacking off thinking about guys. As soon as I'd cum I'd feel ashamed for thinking things I felt I shouldn't be thinking, yet I kept on doing it.

It wasn't until my mid 30s I became comfortable with being bisexual and the guilt started going away after mansex. When I got into my mid 40s and became comfortable with and finally embraced what became my homosexuality, then I stopped feeling guilty for doing what I've come to feel is natural for me.

Not sure why you're still feeling disgust at your age, but I've heard from many others that feel something along that line. I've also heard from a lot of guys that feel like I do. Reading their blogs is quite a comfort to me. If interested in them, let me know and I can point you in the right direction.

bi42guy1958
Jan 23, 2011, 5:41 PM
I'm not sure this is the same kind of disgust you're referring to, but different guys feel different levels of guilt over their homosexual desires, often after they've carried through with them.

I used to feel like the guilt most when I was back in my early 20s. I kept telling myself I wasn't queer when I was sober. Once I'd get to drinking the queer in me would come out and sometimes I'd get bold enough to act on it. After spending a night with a guy I'd feel all guilty the next day about what I'd done, telling myself I wouldn't be doing that again.

I'd even feel guilty back then even after jacking off thinking about guys. As soon as I'd cum I'd feel ashamed for thinking things I felt I shouldn't be thinking, yet I kept on doing it.

It wasn't until my mid 30s I became comfortable with being bisexual and the guilt started going away after mansex. When I got into my mid 40s and became comfortable with and finally embraced what became my homosexuality, then I stopped feeling guilty for doing what I've come to feel is natural for me.

Not sure why you're still feeling disgust at your age, but I've heard from many others that feel something along that line. I've also heard from a lot of guys that feel like I do. Reading their blogs is quite a comfort to me. If interested in them, let me know and I can point you in the right direction.

Well, I dont think its disgust because of being with a man, I have felt the same after being with a woman, I thinks it more of not knowing the person, or maybe knowing its a one time thing. I did back in early 30s have a friend that I got together with on a semi regular basis and I dint have those feelings so much then.

fredtyg
Jan 24, 2011, 10:36 AM
Oh. Just disgust or guilt over a cheap hook up? Yes, I've gotten feelings like that, too, and still do a little. I don't get the pleasure of many hook ups, but I'll often feel a little cheap after I'm done with them if only because I feel I'd like to think I'm capable of better than that.

At the same time, since I can't seem to do better than that, I realize I have to take what I can get at my age so I don't feel as guilty as I used to.

MrBisex
Jan 24, 2011, 2:58 PM
Maybe you should just slow down a little bit, meaning instead of jumping of with the first bi male or bi couple you find on the internet. Then you should take some time to actually get them to know and to sparkle that chemistry, instead of just being a horny dog.

you could sign up with http://www.bisexpartners.com

bi42guy1958
Jan 30, 2011, 6:29 PM
Maybe you should just slow down a little bit, meaning instead of jumping of with the first bi male or bi couple you find on the internet. Then you should take some time to actually get them to know and to sparkle that chemistry, instead of just being a horny dog.

you could sign up with http://www.bisexpartners.com

Heres the bogus link again!!!!! Why do you keep insisting on putting this in every post???????

bi42guy1958
Jan 31, 2011, 12:47 AM
I agree.

The issues the original poster has with having sex with men and feeling disgusted are things he's going to have to work on himself. Nobody else but him can solve them.

When I want sex with a man I go out and have it. I do not feel disgusted and it's just like if I have sex with a woman how I like it and I don't feel disgusted by having sex with women.

If I'm going to meet a man I've met online I meet him in public and I don't stand him up at all or make up excuses and then never meet.

I have met men and couples who I met online and then once we met in person I either wasn't attracted to them or I knew we wouldn't be a good match sexually so I just told them no thanks and thanks for meeting but I don't think this is going to work out between us. Just because you meet with someone it doesn't mean you are required to sleep with them.

Just be honest with whoever you meet and whatever you do don't make up excuses or stand someone up like you wrote about doing.

Did I say I stood someone up??? Geez!!!!!:rolleyes:

biwmtrucker44
Jan 31, 2011, 8:23 AM
I have an issue with some of the stores around they arn't very clean and the other people are a little nasty looking and smelling.I think they go to those places because they can't get a date any other way.I stay out of those Places Bi the way I am a truck driver and run 48 states and Can. so I have seen a lot of good clean ABSs and some rank 1s