PDA

View Full Version : Your Cat :}

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 21, 2011, 2:12 PM
Ok, I have been asked how come I refer to myself as "Everybody's Cat"
Ever see Lady and the Tramp? Where Tramp has several different homes and families? At one place he is known by one name, at another he is known by something else. Well, I am like that in a sense. I belong to all that knows, likes, and loves me, yet I am Owned by no one. I am the Community Cat, I can be petted and cuddled, but when its time for me to head on, I go. I give warmth and affection to almost everybody, (Trolls excluded) and I try to bring mirth and laughter as often as possible. I am warm, soft, sweet and snuggly, but can scratch someones eyes out if I absolutely Have to..and I Really hate doing that unless its necessary.....Think of a dust-Devil with claws...there ya go.
While in other communities I am known as Mama, here I am Your Cat.;) Therefor, I belong to everybody...lol
Yer Cat

codybear3
Jan 21, 2011, 7:56 PM
And that is why I love you my feline beauty... As long as I have legs, you will always have a place to rub up against... :wiggle2::kiss::paw::paw:

DuckiesDarling
Jan 21, 2011, 8:46 PM
My favorite pussy :)

AidanS57
Jan 21, 2011, 9:22 PM
You are still passing out cookies right, Cat? :cool:

Aidan

justcurious4me
Jan 21, 2011, 10:11 PM
My favorite pussy :)

Duckie... YOU AIN'T LYIN'!!! Yum!!!! :bigrin: Hehehehehe ;) Love ya Cat!!! :)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 21, 2011, 10:47 PM
Thank you Loves. Cody, would rub your legs Anytime. And I'd jump up on DD's lap but she'd probly blush to her toes, and Jc4, we needs ta go shoppin when ya get back to the Seattle area...lol
*Leers @Aidan* Wanna cookie lil boy? lol
Muag ya'll
Yer Cat

AidanS57
Jan 21, 2011, 11:41 PM
*grins and says* yes, please, ma'am and you can sit on my lap while you feed it to me since DD might blush.

Long Duck Dong
Jan 21, 2011, 11:46 PM
pokes DD...... you gonna pat ya fav pussy while aidan is getting a mouthfull of something nice ?????

DuckiesDarling
Jan 21, 2011, 11:48 PM
:tongue: and shuts up

AidanS57
Jan 21, 2011, 11:49 PM
Ummm DD? That's not a proper answer. :tong:

Aidan

DuckiesDarling
Jan 21, 2011, 11:50 PM
Aidan??? Cachau Dy...go ask Duck what that means :)

AidanS57
Jan 21, 2011, 11:52 PM
*is asking* and bets he's gonna get smacked soon.

hehe

Aidan

Long Duck Dong
Jan 21, 2011, 11:58 PM
aidan ask DD if its a promise or a invitation.... lol.....

looks at DD and smiles...... 9000 miles.... baby..... 9000 miles......

AidanS57
Jan 22, 2011, 12:00 AM
DD? Is that a promise or invitation? :bigrin:

Please note, blame the one calling you baby.

Aidan :)

DuckiesDarling
Jan 22, 2011, 12:05 AM
Click the pic :)

AidanS57
Jan 22, 2011, 12:12 AM
I see how it is, leave a guy hanging.........:tongue:

roy m cox
Jan 22, 2011, 3:29 AM
hehe worm bunny hugs and kisses for the cat :kiss: :paw::grouphug:

DuckiesDarling
Jan 22, 2011, 5:58 AM
Cat.......... Duck and Aidan are picking on me.

*Slides in beside cat and eats a cookie*

Besos para ella
Jan 22, 2011, 7:09 AM
Luv ya Cat :) Ohhh and I wanna cookie, Aiden can't have allll the fun, lol :P

AidanS57
Jan 22, 2011, 12:08 PM
*rutroh* Cat, it was all Duck, I swear... now can I have another cookie? :tongue:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 22, 2011, 3:36 PM
LMAO And what makes you think you're so safe sitting over here b'side me?? *Wiggling eyebrows*
Hands the plate to Elle and grins lecherously at DD......
"Hiiiii. And how You do'in?" lol
Bad Cat

bizel
Jan 22, 2011, 11:25 PM
feel like i'm listening to a very private, erotic conversation. blush, blush. feel free not to stop tho......

DuckiesDarling
Jan 22, 2011, 11:37 PM
So, Cat, am I making my favorite pussy purr? *snatches chocolate chip macadamia nut cookie and goes to bounce on Duck's lap*

AidanS57
Jan 23, 2011, 12:07 AM
*pouts and steals a cookie off the plate Ellie has*

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 23, 2011, 12:41 PM
LOl Worry not Biz. This kind of conversation/playful banter used to go on in chat all the time too. Its fun. Come on in, waters fine..:}
Cat, with the endless cookie plate. ;)

Besos para ella
Jan 23, 2011, 1:02 PM
Lol

yumm

*wonders whether DD is gunna give in to Cat's charm!? Gets comfy on the sofa, steals a cookie and gives the plate to Aidan*

NaughtyNorm
Jan 23, 2011, 2:26 PM
Dear Cat,
“Trolls Excluded” Aw come on, give us a break.
I almost never contribute to this site but I do come here often.
I like to read most of the comments. This page is used (mostly) by really intelligent people.
I guess that I was hoping that some of the ‘smarts’ would rub off on me..
. I always love what you have to say. You are a very caring person.
So..What I want to know is…Does my just visiting to read make me a troll?
What is a troll to you?
Sincerely, NaughtyNorm

AidanS57
Jan 23, 2011, 3:10 PM
LOL Ellie but give in to what charms? The cookie baking or the kitty purring? :bigrin:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 23, 2011, 6:51 PM
Well Norm, the resident Troll is a person who comes in here with the express intent of causing trouble, mayham, and distension. He is rude, obnoxious, insulting, and racist ta boot. He/she will comment on something just for the sole purpose of muck-raking and starting problems. The Troll will take a perfectly good thread and twist it until it is ridiculously out of shape, and totally off subject. I havent seen that from you. You havent insulted me, or anyone else for race, gender, intellect or physical size. You havent spoken to anyone here with hurtful intent, nor have I seen you bad mouth anyone. So I dont consider you a Troll..:}
If you were, rest assured we would have nailed you way before now. And if he had jumped all over You, we would have more'n likely had your back already. :cool:
Have a cookie?
Cat