PDA

View Full Version : I Love Plus-Sized Women

obviousbulge
Jan 19, 2011, 5:33 PM
I've always been attracted to plus-sized women. They are soft to hold and pleasing to look at and I love to watch them walk from behind, especially going up stairways. I've lusted after large women for years, and I have had affairs with skinny and large girls and the large girls satisfied me more every time. I love large women for how they look and feel not because I think they have low self-esteem like some men do. Quite the contrary, there is nothing more sexy than a plus-sized confidant woman. So I was reading this afternoon that most men who love BBW's are bisexuals. I have been bi for 12yrs now and thats the first I known of that. I have meet over the yrs of me being bisexual myself found that the men I have been with are with big woman.

Realist
Jan 20, 2011, 9:37 AM
Although I've loved others with various shapes and sizes, I am attracted to voluptuous men and women. But they have to meet a fairly specific category. Personality, mutual interests, cerebral connections, are a must to round out a possibility for relationship, though..

jackbirdjay
Jan 20, 2011, 10:01 AM
My wife is a bbw. She's 4 ft 11 ins about 190 lbs. She has 40 c's, jelly belly, thick thighs, a big bubble wide ass that I love. All my gf's were always big.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 20, 2011, 9:43 PM
lol I Sooo love the way you gentlemen think.
Muahs!
Cat

Billys_gurl
Jan 20, 2011, 10:16 PM
lol I Sooo love the way you gentlemen think.
Muahs!
Cat

You and me both Cat! Love the way you guys think! My hubbys first wife was a twig, and he said she was cold and hated sex. I on the other hand....:tongue: won't tell!

rochester69ny
Jan 20, 2011, 10:40 PM
I have to agree. I too enjoy larger women. I love the softness of their body and my sexual experiences with bigger women have been the most satisfying. I especially enjoy watching the way a larger womans body reacts when she orgasms!

I have also found that older women tend to be better lovers as well. They are less inhibited, experienced enough to know what they like, and usually not afraid to tell you. :)

rippedabs
Jan 20, 2011, 11:44 PM
I love BBWs ... they are soooo HOT

Thomas_The_Rhymer
Jan 21, 2011, 1:17 AM
I certainly prefer women who are larger than the current cultural "ideal". Really skinny women don't do it for me. A softer body with more curves is so much more attractive than hard muscle. I don't know about someone who is obese though. Not quite sure where plump ends and BBW begins.

bityme
Jan 21, 2011, 5:01 AM
I've always been attracted to plus-sized women. They are soft to hold and pleasing to look at and I love to watch them walk from behind, especially going up stairways. I've lusted after large women for years, and I have had affairs with skinny and large girls and the large girls satisfied me more every time. I love large women for how they look and feel not because I think they have low self-esteem like some men do. Quite the contrary, there is nothing more sexy than a plus-sized confidant woman. So I was reading this afternoon that most men who love BBW's are bisexuals. I have been bi for 12yrs now and thats the first I known of that. I have meet over the yrs of me being bisexual myself found that the men I have been with are with big woman.

I have observed, over the years, that bisexual men are much more accepting of larger women. Perhaps it is because there is a tendency for bisexual men to have a greater percentage of those who are not HWP. Based solely on personal experience, the majority of bisexual men I have know have not been hard bodies with 6 pack abs. LOL They have also had a tendency to be more attracted to the whole person as opposed to just the body.

While I personally enjoy a wide range of women's body types, it has also been my experience that women who are accepting of bisexuality in men do seem to be on the large side and those who really get turned on by it are usually larger women. Again, personal observations only.

Bisexual Explorer
Jan 21, 2011, 7:44 AM
Add my name to the list of bi-guys who love a woman with ample padding in the right places (one in particular, you know who you are :bigrin:). Feels nice and warm and cudly when we are close. Of course, there are thin women who are also great lovers. I do agree with Realist, she needs to be the right person regardless of body.

I am not sure there is a relationship between being bi and liking bigger women. Plenty of straight guys I know are with big gals. I do know that most of the straight guys who are only interested in model thin women are jerks.

Though I like bigger women, I find men with too much fat a turn-off.

g

stungun
Jan 21, 2011, 10:02 AM
Complete adoration for the full-figured ladies.
There's no such thing as too much female flesh.
And the BBW who loves to watch guys play is a lady worth pampering!

NjbiGuy01
Jan 21, 2011, 11:00 AM
MORE TO LOVE !!!

Just met a couple with a beautiful blonde BBW wife, and looking forward to all the places to bury my face and make her feel good too ! :bigrin:

ironwood
Jan 21, 2011, 1:43 PM
Put me in that catagory too.I am also a lover of women that are not the skin and bones type.Give me a women with meat on her bones and shape and i am a happy man.I have also been a lover of older more mature women all my life.They have and air of sexiness to them and know what they want.Love the fact that heavier or larger women are sexy too.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 21, 2011, 2:17 PM
Njb, altho I love your enthusiasm, yer killin me here, Hon...ow. Drop your font size down a tad, would ya babe? Thanks..:}
Tender eyed Cat

53bimale
Jan 21, 2011, 2:38 PM
I also agree, that women who are larger are my fetish. They are just beautiful. Nothing is more sexy to me.
The only thing more beautiful is a larger older lady. Oh my, what a treat to look at and make love to........
You smaller ladies are fine too, not to insult you........but an older larger lady is so fine......Never tire of them........just not enough of them around who play.
All smile and enjoy the day

NjbiGuy01
Jan 21, 2011, 7:49 PM
Larger gal, larger font :)

Njb, altho I love your enthusiasm, yer killin me here, Hon...ow. Drop your font size down a tad, would ya babe? Thanks..:}
Tender eyed Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 21, 2011, 11:10 PM
lol Quickly flashes NB, then runs..lol:tong:;):bigrin:
Cat

codybear3
Jan 22, 2011, 12:09 AM
I love the curves on my women... And BBW have alot more of them curves... :bigrin::paw::paw:

AidanS57
Jan 22, 2011, 12:16 AM
I have never really cared about the size of the package the heart was contained in. That being said, I also feel that as long as someone is healthy that's what matters, there is such a thing as being too thin and being too obese and that is when health is at risk. But soft gentle curves and a body that's real have never turned me off.

Aidan

Long Duck Dong
Jan 22, 2011, 12:20 AM
so true aidan, so true.......

DD may be a bigger woman.... but damm, she carries it well.... and there is a saying of bigger bodies are needed to support bigger hearts..... and yeah.... I have found that many ladies that have the * perfect * body, often lack the personality and heart that really makes a home warm and a man feel so loved.....

AidanS57
Jan 22, 2011, 12:23 AM
This may get me smacked by my lady but it's the truth. DD is just fucking sexy. I can't tell in her pics where she's bigger anywhere but I know both of you alluded to it.

My lady is about the same, she describes herself as a pear at this time and says she was an apple in her last life and just laughs. As long as she's healthy and will be around for the next fifty years or so, I have plans :)

fleece
Jan 22, 2011, 9:39 AM
I love all the boys here that like big girlsxx
- I'm free if anyone is interested lol!!

Biboz49
Jan 23, 2011, 3:57 PM
Add this bi guy to the list. The initial attraction and what turns my head is the bigger woman that is proud of her body, carries herself in a way that I can't describe (I just know it when I see it) and she is not afraid to show it. I too adore her beauty and her soft curves and love holding a bigger women in my arms. Women of color also seem to get my attention.

In the end it's the personality, mutual interests, and connection between us that makes the difference.

darkeyes
Jan 23, 2011, 5:51 PM
..an wot bout we poor downtrodden pint sized gals?? Seems no 1 luffs us ne more...:(

;)

DuckiesDarling
Jan 23, 2011, 9:01 PM
..an wot bout we poor downtrodden pint sized gals?? Seems no 1 luffs us ne more...:(

;)

Well Fran, pig out on all the cookies Cat offers and you might catch the attention of those that like more flesh than bones :tong:

Seriously though, why should it bother you that one thread is devoted to women with the extra poundage when the mainstream society wants and obsesses over thin ones?

AidanS57
Jan 23, 2011, 9:23 PM
Hmm I believe several of us commented on size not mattering, Darkeyes. But if it's a problem I'd say that for me to find you attractive you'd need to cease being a lesbian, being unavailable and being opinionated. I think hell has a better chance of freezing over first so I'll stick with someone who fits my idea of woman without worrying about size.

EL_PATO
Jan 24, 2011, 12:54 AM
obviousbulge: Do you remember where you read about the connection with loving bbw's and bisexuality?

MissRina
Jan 24, 2011, 2:36 AM
although I love bigger women as well...
I have to say that anyone who doesn't have the right personality aint worth taking my clothes off for...

that aside, bigger women have lovely smackable butts

:bibounce:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 24, 2011, 3:55 AM
Now Fran, you know I still, and always shall, luffs and lusts over ya. So worry not.
Aidan, you've been demoted. No cookie...lol
Cat

darkeyes
Jan 24, 2011, 4:26 AM
It dusnt worry me in the slightest Darlin darlin.. wos havin lil fun..:tong:

.. an Aiden? Hell will havta freeze ova first in 2 outa 3.. 3 outa 3 far as guys r concerned.. but is ok...just cos I'm a lesbian, not available, think an express mesel an u obviously don like it, dusn make me ne the less a gal for all that.. we cant like fancy every1 so am not offended 1 lil bit..;):)

...an Cat.. muaaaaaaaaaaahh!!:bigrin:

DuckiesDarling
Jan 24, 2011, 4:31 AM
hehe I knew you were jokin, Fran and I think if you read Aidan's reply and imagine him being a smartass you might laugh too. I'm guilty cause I did laugh out loud at it.

AidanS57
Jan 24, 2011, 5:31 AM
No cookies? I'm heartbroken. And I did mean it tongue in cheek but there was a bit of seriousness too. Not just at you, Darkeyes, but in general. Seems there are quite a few women that must be admired or they feel they have lost something. Even when there is no chance with a female, the female still wants the guy drooling over them. Just my observations from my years on this earth. :2cents:

Aidan

CuddlyKate
Jan 24, 2011, 7:01 AM
.. an Aiden? Hell will havta freeze ova first in 2 outa 3..

Pint sized pain in the rear more like, Frances darling. And pray, may I enquire quite what you mean here, hmmmmm? Just accept 3 out of 3 period and you will be fine. ;)

darkeyes
Jan 24, 2011, 7:29 AM
Pint sized pain in the rear more like, Frances darling. And pray, may I enquire quite what you mean here, hmmmmm? Just accept 3 out of 3 period and you will be fine. ;)

Cheeky cow! Am neva a pain in the rear!! Am luffly.. me jus gets on peeps wick sumtimes.. tee hee :tong:

An wot dus me mean?? *hums tunelessly but merrily tryin 2 think of an ansa wich is believable...* :bigrin:

Long Duck Dong
Jan 24, 2011, 7:36 AM
dammit DD, get that hot gropable bubble butt over here for some public man handling........

and grab mama cats cookies too .... DD... the cookies.... not cats butt..... never mind, grab that too and make mama puss purr.....

Pumps up the music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ImZTwYwCug)

careful, sitting on the couch, darkeyes, don't want you to fall between the cushions and get stuck.....

darkeyes
Jan 24, 2011, 7:37 AM
No cookies? I'm heartbroken. And I did mean it tongue in cheek but there was a bit of seriousness too. Not just at you, Darkeyes, but in general. Seems there are quite a few women that must be admired or they feel they have lost something. Even when there is no chance with a female, the female still wants the guy drooling over them. Just my observations from my years on this earth. :2cents:

Aidan

Nowt wrong wiv bein admired an dressin like a mill dollars hun.. dusn matta the gender who we want droolin.. wot mattas is just how we feel an takin pride in our appearance.. but do sort of agree wivya.. they day guys stop lookin is the day me nips inta a dark cupboard, locks mesel' in, an neva c the lite a day 'gain.. but dont really dress for guys or gals.. but for mesel' an wot makes me look me best..

..an didnt takeya 2 serious Aidan..am not wivout humour.. the reference 2 opinionated wos spot on..:bigrin:

darkeyes
Jan 24, 2011, 7:39 AM
careful, sitting on the couch, darkeyes, don't want you to fall between the cushions and get stuck.....

lollllllllllll.. ya cheeky gett!!!:tong:

Long Duck Dong
Jan 24, 2011, 7:48 AM
BBW.... lets let the jury decide.....

I offer pics to the jury as proof that its not what you ride that matters.... its how much you enjoy the ride...

exhibit one.... lil lady with a nice back end......

exhibit two...... BBW is keen to mount....

exhibit three.... remember, guys.... we are talking about lovemaking with the ladies, not the bikes..... this is what happens when you get confused

DuckiesDarling
Jan 24, 2011, 7:50 AM
Adds another note to the list

*Never ask LDD if something makes my ass look big*

Plumhead2
Jan 24, 2011, 2:13 PM
I once dated a very skinny woman. She was so boney that after sex, I was black and blue all over. My current gf is tsofdig (pleasantly plump). Yes, I was first attracted to her because of the wonderful person she is. And being voluptuous plus is part of who she is and I love her body. Her body and her enthusiasm always turns me on. She is the best lover I have ever encountered (and I have had all kinds of bodies), and I have never wished that she had a different body.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 24, 2011, 3:37 PM
lol. Loves, I have been big all of my life. Well, I wasnt so much before my kids were born. I was always built like a soft, warm, Linebacker with big boobs..lol I am tallish, 5'8, 48DD breastesses, (Damn things) and am still built like that linebacker, but some men Adore that, and I for one as a BBW Love their way of thinking. In Calif. a girls like me wasnt even given a second glance. Here in Washington state big women are loved and much sought after. (I likes it):bigrin: So being a BBW has its perks. Add in a smart-assed, funny, mischievious attitude and a good sex drive(finally) and you have me. Oh and BTW, I can cook like a Southern Grandmother, can keep you as warm in the winter as a soft fleecy, comfy blankie, and suck up a golf ball thru a length of garden hose...LMAO
Cheeky Cat

bizel
Jan 24, 2011, 3:56 PM
lol. Loves, I have been big all of my life. Well, I wasnt so much before my kids were born. I was always built like a soft, warm, Linebacker with big boobs..lol I am tallish, 5'8, 48DD breastesses, (Damn things) and am still built like that linebacker, but some men Adore that, and I for one as a BBW Love their way of thinking. In Calif. a girls like me wasnt even given a second glance. Here in Washington state big women are loved and much sought after. (I likes it):bigrin: So being a BBW has its perks. Add in a smart-assed, funny, mischievious attitude and a good sex drive(finally) and you have me. Oh and BTW, I can cook like a Southern Grandmother, can keep you as warm in the winter as a soft fleecy, comfy blankie, and suck up a golf ball thru a length of garden hose...LMAO
Cheeky Cat

OHM, still laughing. cat, you make me wish i was a guy!!!! what credentials!!! you put a smile on this tired sorry face. thank you so much!!! hub, b

AidanS57
Jan 24, 2011, 7:33 PM
Well I must say that I would loved you all my life, Cat. As I said before it's not the size of the package the heart is wrapped in, it's who they are inside. :tong:

Can I has a cookie now? :tongue:

Aidan