PDA

View Full Version : when women come out

bizel
Jan 18, 2011, 3:51 PM
went to see the dr again yesterday, and she said that besides seeing a lot of men come out as bi, she was also seeing quite a lot of women who come out in their marriages. she said the husband doesn't always know, but the wife has a female partner on the side. this surprised me as i'd mainly thought it was a bloke thing (i know, i know, being narrow-minded). women, after all, are supposed to be in touch with their feelings, more intuitive etc. so was wondering, how many women here discovered their true sexuality after they were in a relationship? were they always attracted to women, or did it just hit them like a brick one day? don't know if i'm just being nosy or curious.

innaminka
Jan 18, 2011, 6:03 PM
Me
It happened slowly over a number of years from about age 30. (Although there was always a "niggle" there from my mid-teens that something wasn't quite right!) I had a successful mariage and have 2 lovely daughters as a result.

It was not a brick, but a steady, infinitesimal shower of fairy dust, which only achieved certainty after the deed was done the first time.

Am I typical or am I unusual - I don't know.

But I do know that the growing continued over about 15 years until I am now fully aware and comfortable with what I have (probably) been since birth. :female::female: