PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding attraction

r1648513
Jan 15, 2011, 3:48 PM
I have wanted to have sex with a man since I was interested in sex. At 40 I am just now coming to terms with this and now identify as bi (though not yet out to my wife).

I do not have a romantic interest in men, just sexual. I am generally not attracted to men, but to images of genitals and sexual acts. Sonny question is, when I do find a man attractive it is almost always a feminine looking man, though when I imagine myself with a man sexually it is with myself as a bottom to a masculine man and do not see myself as a top.

Anyone else attracted to men that look opposite to their sexual interests? Or am I mistakenly associating feminine looking men as bottoms?

jem_is_bi
Jan 15, 2011, 5:54 PM
I have wanted to have sex with a man since I was interested in sex. At 40 I am just now coming to terms with this and now identify as bi (though not yet out to my wife).

I do not have a romantic interest in men, just sexual. I am generally not attracted to men, but to images of genitals and sexual acts. Sonny question is, when I do find a man attractive it is almost always a feminine looking man, though when I imagine myself with a man sexually it is with myself as a bottom to a masculine man and do not see myself as a top.

Anyone else attracted to men that look opposite to their sexual interests? Or am I mistakenly associating feminine looking men as bottoms?

Some guys really get both emotionally and sexually excited by male-to-female transgender but not other men. You may be experiencing a version of that. I have never been attracted to feminine men. But, after being with one very masculine male partner for more than 5 yrs, it is no longer just about the genitals. I can be very affectionate and I am very much more attracted to him than any woman. Yes, I still do find some women very beautiful and sexually arousing.

Drkluvtheory99
Jan 15, 2011, 6:04 PM

As a FtM I find my attraction conflicting as well. I love fem men! I love tehre confidence and ther physical strength. I have bottomed with a fem/queen before and it was great. I have also topped. IDK why I feel this way. I think it is just the aggresition that I like cuz I love aggressive women but there is just something about a queen being aggressive and dominating me.

There are alot of Fem guys or queens who are vers bottoms. They prefer to and almost always bottom but like to top every now and then. So if you like fem guys you shud ask them if they have ever topped or would like to top and whether they are fully bottoms. I have found that alot like to top every now and then and arent strictly bottoms. These terms confuse me all the time lol.

r1648513
Jan 15, 2011, 6:40 PM
Thanks!

To be clear though, I was not neccesarily talking about transgendered M2F (though I find that hot too), but more about men who have more feminine features, smaller in build, look more likely to be a bottom than what I would be looking for sexually. Actually, all this confuses me, new to accept my interest in men and hard to figure it out while trying to remain monogomyous.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 16, 2011, 2:31 AM
Are you meaning kind of Androgenous-looking guys?
Cat

fredtyg
Jan 16, 2011, 9:15 AM
I might be along the same lines as you are. I'm attracted to guys with what I call "softer" features: trim, soft voice (heck, even a limp wrist as far as that goes). But I'd also prefer they have a decent size cock and prefer the top role.

Not sure if any guys like that exist but I suppose what are called twinks would fit the role.

r1648513
Jan 16, 2011, 1:09 PM
Yes Cherokee_Mountaincat, I do mean more androgynous looking guys.

fredtyg
Jan 16, 2011, 1:52 PM
Yes Cherokee_Mountaincat, I do mean more androgynous looking guys.

I'm not sure that's what I like, although I like the idea of a guy that would look good in women's clothes. For instance, I wouldn't find a big, hairy, bearded guy in women's negligee very appealing.

Who_Me?
Jan 16, 2011, 2:11 PM
Hi peeps! This is my first post here (although been registered for some time), so please be gentle!

OP - I'm with you. I have zero interest in guys romantically, only sexually. I too would like to think of myself as a bottom, although I have only limited experience to qualify this. I'm not sure that I like feminine looking men exclusively, but I'm certainly not a fan of 'butch' men - ie big musclebound men. I also dislike overly hairy men, much preferring a shaved/waxed look :tong:

So no, I guess you're not alone!

Drkluvtheory99
Jan 16, 2011, 3:20 PM
Thanks!

To be clear though, I was not neccesarily talking about transgendered M2F (though I find that hot too), but more about men who have more feminine features, smaller in build, look more likely to be a bottom than what I would be looking for sexually. Actually, all this confuses me, new to accept my interest in men and hard to figure it out while trying to remain monogomyous.

I know my terms are wierdbut I wasnt talkin about m2f or drag queens. I call a very fem guy a queen has all the girl qualities frm the walk to talk and even they way they handle break ups not to generalize of bos "genders" into actions

fredtyg
Jan 17, 2011, 10:34 AM
Ok, original poster, do you find this guy attractive? This would illustrate what I consider a guy with "soft features". Call it effeminate, if you want, or just cute. This is what I like to see, albeit I'd prefer someone older with the same sort of looks: Trim, hairless and pretty face:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ogly5ik7-WM/S_FuTDmru2I/AAAAAAAACzU/rnzNKXdokLo/s400/Bums-1478_thumb.jpg

r1648513
Jan 17, 2011, 6:02 PM
Fredytg, yes I do find tha guy to be along the lines of what I would find attractive, perhaps a little thinner and less muscular. When I look at a guy like that I assume they wold be more of a bottom and don't have the desire to be a top, thou I assume I could (perhaps because I have penetrating sex with my wife and my unfulfilled desire is really to be submissive and penetrated).

bikiniman
Jan 17, 2011, 8:12 PM
I am with you, I find the man in the image above attractive. My interest is men is sexual not romantic and my desire is to be submissive and penetrated.

mikey3000
Jan 17, 2011, 8:51 PM
Yes, I too like "soft" men, or pretty boys. Not the flaming kind, but gentle and somewhat effiminate. I've only ever met one young man like that and he was beautiful. My guy now is somewhat like that now too, very gentle.

Bicuriousity
Jan 17, 2011, 11:17 PM
Who wpuldnt find that guy hot. Nice smooth body and a great ass!

69luvr
Jan 18, 2011, 3:55 PM
Yes, I too like "soft" men, or pretty boys. Not the flaming kind, but gentle and somewhat effiminate. I've only ever met one young man like that and he was beautiful. My guy now is somewhat like that now too, very gentle.

exactly my taste and thouts as well.