PDA

View Full Version : Getting your partner into the mood

smoothbisexual
Apr 23, 2006, 12:48 PM
So recently, actually like the past month my gf just refuses to do anything sexual no matter how hard i try. Any suggestions to help me with this sexual frustration, because in the past month my only gratification has been through this website.

arana
Apr 23, 2006, 2:51 PM
Not knowing what you already do or have done to romance her and what is going on with her that is making her not want sex makes it hard to actually give "helpful" suggestions.

Lorcan
Apr 23, 2006, 9:09 PM
Not knowing what you already do or have done to romance her and what is going on with her that is making her not want sex makes it hard to actually give "helpful" suggestions.

I agree with Arana that i can't speak to your particular situtation. But i can speak generally.

Generally, you have to give a woman affection for her to want sex. Affection is not part of foreplay, but it is what you do when you're not having sex. Like giving her a hug, writing love notes, kissing her goodbye, saying “I love you” , holding hands while walking, giving her a back rub, conversing with her, giving her flowers. Anything to make her feel valued outside of just for sex.

:2cents:

Long Duck Dong
Apr 24, 2006, 2:24 AM
..talk to her... for crying out loud......

if shes not interested sexually, there is a problem and pushing her to have sex is about the worst thing possible

its damm possible there is a issue there that needs addressing and working out, if its affecting things that badly.....

seriously if ya gf is not interested in sex....doesn't that tell you that trying sexual things is not gonna work??????

Happy2rush
Apr 24, 2006, 11:38 AM
I can only echo what the Donger just said... communication is the key.

She's the only one that can give you any insight as to why she's not feeling amourous.

woolleygirl
Apr 24, 2006, 1:10 PM
hey sweetie
I echo what everyone else has said I know time sucks but that may be what it takes. She may need space in the area of sex. You need to TALK to her and assure her maybe. I know some women in a relationship tend to feel that sex is the only thing keeping things going. She may be steping back to see where the relationship is going. At this point talk to her gently consider her feelings. She may just suprise you it may be really simple soulution to the whole thing but you never know unless you ask.
Remeber we all are here.
T