PDA

View Full Version : Aloha from Boulder,CO and Intro....

lokione
Jan 11, 2011, 5:33 PM
First off hello from Boulder,CO. I'm new to the bi thing and have finally come to grips with the fact that I do enjoy both sexes. I'm also extremely lucky that I have a wonderful woman in my life that not only accepts who I am but promotes my adventures. Sometimes I really do think to myself how in the hell did I get so lucky.

Anyway now my dilemma is how to meet folks that share my activities out of the bedroom as well as in it?

I have recently picked up the golfing habit, as well as skiing, cycling and hiking. Nothing would be more perfect than to meet people that would like to share these hobbies and then to go home, take in a hot tub and leave our clothes on the floor:)

I travel out of the state almost 150 days a year so if you do happen to read this and you find me at all interesting please drop me a note.

I wish everyone much Aloha....

Also wanted to add that I spend a lot of time in Seattle and DFW. Would love to meet folks there for ongoing fun.

fredtyg
Jan 11, 2011, 5:44 PM
You're old enough you could set up a profile on silverdaddies.com (http://www.silverdaddies.com). I'd suggest that for starters. Also, maybe place a Craigslist Strictly Platonic M4M ad up for where you live and travel to. A Strictly Platonic ad might stave off a few of the guys that just want one nighters.

You also might want to check out the Yahoo Closed Loop Relationships Group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Closed-Loop/). They have some searchable member lists where you might find guys where you live or travel to. All the folks I've chatted with on the CLR group have been real fine fellows, although too far away for me to meet.

And, of course, there's always this site.

lokione
Jan 11, 2011, 8:02 PM
Silverdaddies, that cracks me up because just last week 4 "women" in their 20's were calling me a silver fox LOL then they invited me to their party at Tao in Vegas. Stroking the ego they were.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 11, 2011, 9:51 PM
Well Loki, welcome to the group, and just let me be a dirty ole lady and say, "MMmmmm" lol
Cat in Wash State.

lokione
Jan 12, 2011, 1:55 PM
Well Loki, welcome to the group, and just let me be a dirty ole lady and say, "MMmmmm" lol
Cat in Wash State.

Being from Seattle originally Cat, let me just say I like those Mountain kitties of your a lot ;)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 12, 2011, 2:20 PM
lol Thank you Sweetie. Their still here if you come back to visit. ;)
Blushing Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 12, 2011, 2:21 PM
PS And we do have some of our members there in Colorado somewhere, Sweetie. :}
Cat

RockGardener
Jan 12, 2011, 3:53 PM
Where? Where?? <looks around> :bigrin:

lokione
Jan 13, 2011, 11:52 AM
Where? Where?? <looks around> :bigrin:

Start in Boulder, south then right, coal creek, waiting now ;)