PDA

View Full Version : Quiet around here lately

Brian
Jan 10, 2011, 11:21 AM
I have been getting some emails from overseas folks that the site is inaccessible to them. I think it is because I mistakenly let the domain expire a couple of days ago. :banghead: I have now renewed it. So I think things will fix themselves over the next 24 hours (as the renewal propagates to servers around the world) for those of you who can't see the site now.

Sorry for that glitch. Bad Drew!

- Drew :paw:

Diva667
Jan 10, 2011, 11:25 AM
Thanks Drew , I was getting worried.

Thanks for all you do, as well.

:bigrin:

Committed bi guy
Jan 10, 2011, 11:31 AM
Thank you, Drew! Good to see everyone back.

**Peg**
Jan 10, 2011, 11:38 AM
Sorry for that glitch. Bad Drew! :paw:

LOL, may I be of ASSistance? <grin>

terri
Jan 10, 2011, 11:45 AM
i was getting a little worried myself

TaylorMade
Jan 10, 2011, 11:46 AM
I was wondering about that.

*Taylor*

fredtyg
Jan 10, 2011, 12:09 PM
Relieved to hear that. I thought that might have been the problem.

You lucked out, actually. There are people out there that buy expired domains and sell them back to you for a king's ransom.

12voltman59
Jan 10, 2011, 1:12 PM
I was scared too---I was gone most of the weekend--but last night when I tried to get back on---I could not--got messages that the server could not be found---being last night--i was not that concerned--since such messages come up from time to time and after a short time--it goes away and you can get back on--but when it was saying that today--I was scared---and did send Drew a message via Two Pillows--glad to see that we are back and all!!!

Thanks, Drew!

_Joe_
Jan 10, 2011, 1:38 PM
I have been getting some emails from overseas folks that the site is inaccessible to them. I think it is because I mistakenly let the domain expire a couple of days ago. :banghead: I have now renewed it. So I think things will fix themselves over the next 24 hours (as the renewal propagates to servers around the world) for those of you who can't see the site now.

Sorry for that glitch. Bad Drew!

Ya. Looks like real suffering going on there!

csrakate
Jan 10, 2011, 1:47 PM
Glad to see the site back up! I was getting worried! I kept checking and had to check one last time before going to bed! Was happy to see it back up and running today!

Thanks for bringing it back Drew.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 10, 2011, 1:52 PM
Yeah, that was my concern last night. No matter what I did it just went back to a server. :( Dont scare us like that! You been a bad boy Drew, gota my room...lol
Hugs Sweetie
Cat

Annika L
Jan 10, 2011, 1:53 PM
You lucked out, actually. There are people out there that buy expired domains and sell them back to you for a king's ransom.

Um...I kinda think we *all* lucked out a bit, no?

Thanks, Drew!

littlerayofsunshine
Jan 10, 2011, 2:16 PM
Mmmmm *Spankies N thankies* ^ ^

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 10, 2011, 2:29 PM
lol@ Annika. I gota a nice big soft lap to lay him on if ya'll wanna take turns giving him spankin's......lol:bigrin:
Cat. volunteering

bizel
Jan 10, 2011, 2:58 PM
we only happened to be having these wild floods and at the exact moment i started trying to get in, wild storms so figured it was glitch on our side. hated virgin for bad internet connection, frowned on god for stopping me accessing one of my most favourite sites and was worried i was gonna lose all my wonderful new friends.

love the spanky picture. drew, if you look like that, my hubby and i want a threesome. naughty b!

Flounder1967
Jan 10, 2011, 3:04 PM
Spanks for getting it fixed.

Is that you drew in the pic.

djones
Jan 10, 2011, 3:30 PM
Thanks for keeping the site going - hope you take some satisfaction in knowing that you have helped and entertained many people with your efforts.

Spiro
Jan 10, 2011, 3:40 PM
Drew

I want to thank you for this site, I think that you really do not earn anything from having this site. I am really glad it is here and I am able to be a part of it.

Emotionally this site has been very important to me over the years, and your efforts to keep it up is greatly appreciated.

I wish you the best and again thank you.

Sam

DuckiesDarling
Jan 10, 2011, 8:27 PM
Thanks, Drew, I was getting frustrated here. I was like I can't get in and LDD is like I'm in nah, nah, nah. So I think it's me, then the next morning he can't get in either so I didn't feel so bad. :tong:

Hugs for getting it back up quickly.

darkeyes
Jan 10, 2011, 8:32 PM
U daft bugger Drew!!!;)

12voltman59
Jan 10, 2011, 8:39 PM
I went to the ThreePillows site to send the email--I had never gone there before--now I know how they carry the freight on this site----it seems they must make a fair buck on that site---its got lots of video and its a paid site----I don't know what they charge or how many are members at that site--but I am betting they turn a nice profit with that site!!

This site may lack some of the more up to date bells and whistles--but I think we are glad its a gratis membership and we have this site.

Thanks for all that Drew.

roy m cox
Jan 11, 2011, 4:03 AM
i am so glad this site is back up and running , i was so worried that this site was closed or got messed up by the 4 chaners they are messing up a lot of the furry sites and well i am very happy this site is ok,, i would miss all my friends here on this site,, love to you all "hugs" to Drew i think every one should give Drew a big hug to hehe ,

love you Drew:bipride:

mikey3000
Jan 11, 2011, 1:31 PM
GOOD LORD!!! Is that you in the pic Drew? If it is, I'm hopping a plane pronto, and I'll bring my own paddle.

And thanks for all the hard work. This place is a gem. :)

Committed bi guy
Jan 11, 2011, 1:43 PM
All this somehow reminds me of my life...Always happy to get it back up!

Brian
Jan 11, 2011, 2:04 PM
Thanks for the kind wishes everyone! It looks like that was the problem. Thanks for letting me know, those of you who were able to contact me.

And no, that is not a picture of me - my ass gets much more flush in those situations.

Glad to see everyone back. Thanks again for your support.

roy m cox
Jan 12, 2011, 3:11 AM
hehe hugs Drew

coyotedude
Jan 12, 2011, 11:42 PM
Drew,

Thank you for doing what you do to keep this site up and running. This site - and the community around it - is a lifeline to a lot of people, including myself. (And great entertainment for the rest, I am sure.)

Peace