PDA

View Full Version : For your next holiday dinner

abstruse_ric
Jan 2, 2011, 8:57 PM
Bon appetit!

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/natural-harvest---a-collection-of-semen-based-recipes/5198959#detailsSection

12voltman59
Jan 4, 2011, 12:10 PM
At first---I thought that had to be a spoof--but since they have the other legit cookbooks included and the book is certainly in the slick style of many current cookbooks----I do guess its for real.

After watching that show with Andrew Zimmer where he goes all over the world and eats all kinds of things---the range of odd things that what people do eat is pretty crazy--like the Chinese say that they eat--"anything that walks, crawls, slithers, flies or swims

What does get me---I know that some guys do cum in buckets---I cum a fair amount---but surely not in the quantities needed for the recipes---I guess if you don't get some pig spunk like that one guy said he did---you could have a group of your buddies come over and have one big old circle jerk party to get enough jizz to make some of those things----the one thing with semen---there is no doubt---it doesn't have all that long a shelf life unless you do freeze it rather quickly I would think.

I guess that if this book is legit---I guess you cannot really be shocked or surprised at much of anything anymore. I do wonder how the author got this thing published and also distributed other than self-publishing and selling it on the net---I don't think you are going to find this book at your local Borders, Barnes and Noble, Books-A-Million, MediaPlay stores or even most local mom and pop type bookstores.

I may like to cook things I have never done before---but I do have to say--that even though I have consumed semen in the past and will no doubt do so in the future, both my own and that of a few buddies---I don't think I will be getting this book to try any of those recipes!!

A PS: I did go back to look at the rest of the Lulu site--I had not heard of it--but the site is for self-publishing books and selling them on the site---so I have to guess from all I can tell--the book is for real and not some sort of spoof or joke--if you look at the preview pages---the book is well done with high quality photography, layout, text and such.

abstruse_ric
Jan 7, 2011, 11:58 AM
I thought the book was a parody as well until I looked closer. It appears to be legit, which just goes to show that money and royalties are where you find em.