PDA

View Full Version : It's party time and I'm frustrated

Flounder1967
Dec 31, 2010, 9:46 AM
I'm just ranting I think

It's New Years Eve and I want to go out and party. I know drunk driving skip that. I want have couple more drinks than i normally do, smoke a little of the left handed type, chat it up with like minded poeple. I want to be the center of attention kinds of. Just be myself. Maybe get a little action.

Now for reality. If I go out and my wife goes with me. I will have few drinks sitting the corner. Talking to nobody. My wife won't try to talk to anyone because she "Knows no one". After we come home (about 2-3 hours early for New Years) she will want to go to bed, to sleep. I will feel like going to a strip club, but won't it will make me feel guilty. I want to get my freak on, but won't.

I'm just tired to thinking I'm all action and just be normal. If I do that then I have to conform and I will lose my idenity. I'm tired of chatting to people on line and ake a connection with the blessing of everyone to enjoy life.

Bluebiyou
Dec 31, 2010, 9:53 AM
I love you Flounder... even though I'm an asshole periodically.
Iowa is tough...
Go to the nearest gay bar... (what, 250 miles?). Rent a room for the night.
With love and warmest new year wishes...
Blue

Bluebiyou
Jan 1, 2011, 7:21 AM
Besides, you're a lot closer to Davenport than Keokuk is.
Although it's been a long time for me...
Aren't there gay bars in Davenport... or Iowa city?
Or won't the Mrs. F go with you to a gay bar?
Now... I'm far from Keokuk,
I have to be resolute with Mrs Blue. "I'm going to a gay bar and you are welcome to come with me, or you can do - whatever you like."
Just because the two of us are together doesn't mean we're chained two foot from each other at the ankles.
I found strip clubs to only be entertaining when I was in a wistful or artistic mood. There are a few girls there who have studied ballet or dance, and a young well endowed girl -fantastic figure- doing nude ballet in front of you is worth the obscene tips, but this doesn't happen too often. I have a firm rule for myself NEVER go to a strip club horny or lonely!!! I'll only feel worse afterward (not to mention broke).

Flounder, if I'm prying, just tell me so and I'll shut up.

How did your New Year's partying go?
Hey everyone! Happy new year! It's 2011!

Flounder1967
Jan 1, 2011, 9:24 AM
No too drpressed and really bad migrine to go out.

Do you livei n Iowa?

Bluebiyou
Jan 1, 2011, 9:30 AM
Naw, Flounder, you handsome motherfucker,
I'm now a long way from Keokuk. :(
But if I was within 100 miles of DeWitt...
I'd be there with you. Sorry about your migraine.

On the other hand Mrs Blue's 6th sense says it will be a great 2011!

Wishing my love and good luck upon you,
Blue

bizel
Jan 1, 2011, 2:46 PM
mate, i'm sorry. when you're in a blue funk, everything seems worse. have you tried livening up the bedroom with the missus? if you do a strip for her, will she do one for you? there's nothing better than a good laugh enjoyed with the one you love (i say that cos i'm am soooo not a stripper's size or have their flexibility so it's really funny for me). try some dirty talk?? you wear something sexy for her?? my hubby came home from work with a hairband around his dick, and it had a lovely flower on it. when i ripped open his jeans, he beamed. i laughed so hard and gladly gave him a bj for the flower. when you go out with the missus, tell her you're pretending you're on a date, and run your hand up her skirt. if you open up that area, who knows where it will go and if she'll go with you. she may be just as bored. just a suggestion......

_Joe_
Jan 3, 2011, 11:46 AM
I lived it up this year being alone - tried a new whiskey in my coke ><

codybear3
Jan 4, 2011, 8:20 PM
Hey there Flounder, I am hoping the new year has lifted your spirits a bit... And it is never too early to begin planning a kick-ass New Year for the up-coming year... Try some of the suggestions Bluebiyou put out there... Hope something good developes by then... Take care, sir... :paw::paw: