PDA

View Full Version : Duck got me addicted, damn him.

DuckiesDarling
Dec 25, 2010, 10:17 PM
Sends me a few clips of Glee, including one I'll include that damned near brought tears to my eyes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXB4n1nOtRc

So now I'm sitting here going damn I missed something. I had heard about Glee but kinda shrugged it off when I heard they had Britney Spears on there. Now I'm looking madly through Hulu and other places trying to find episodes to watch online. Anyone have any links they might wanna share?

DrBimind
Dec 25, 2010, 11:01 PM
Try "channel131.com" BUT make sure your anti-virus is up to date and only click on the "play" button on the status bar. WARNING-it's a half ass PIRATE site but has up to date episodes as well as as earlier seasons for some. Don't know about Glee in particular though. I DO NOT RECOMMEND CLICKING ON ANY OF THE MOVIE LINKS AS THEY ARE MOSTLY LOW QUALITY CAMCORDER IN A FOREIGN THEATER.

void()
Dec 26, 2010, 12:57 AM
Void hears 'Glee', hides in the void.

DuckiesDarling
Dec 26, 2010, 10:42 PM
Void :tong:

I felt the same but then I actually watched that clip and was like, dayum. I can skip any Britney episodes lol

Realist
Dec 26, 2010, 10:52 PM
I always loved "Don't Cry For Me Argentina"

First, I thought Patty Lupone did it best......... then, Sarah Brightman...... but I think that one is the best, now!

Never cared for the Madonna rendition, much.

Never heard of Glee!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 27, 2010, 12:11 AM
Try www.Fancast and Hulu again, Sweetie. And you might check on YouTube too....Good luck.:}
Cat

DuckiesDarling
Dec 27, 2010, 12:51 AM
Checking Fancast and it appears to have the same five episodes I found on Hulu. Guess I'm gonna have to break down and do some torrents.