PDA

View Full Version : Tried something new this morning

biguy3113
Dec 16, 2010, 11:47 AM
So I have been becoming more and more interested in crossdressing as of late. I have on many occasions worn my wires panties and love it but it has grown into more. So this morning I was home alone and got an urge. I went into the bedroom and open he sites dresser and went for it. I grabbed some VS lace cheeky panties, black tights, a sweater dress and black high heel knee high boots. I stripped down and started getting changed taking pictures all the way. I made me so hot. I stayed like this for a while and when I was done released the tension that was building the entire time. So yeah I am now a crossdresser and love it.

Now the only problem is that the wife has expressed that crossdressing is a deal breaker. She knows and accepts that I am bi and has given permission for me to find a bf so what should I do? Hide it or not?

RockGardener
Dec 16, 2010, 12:37 PM
You may be able to hide it for now, but when she finds out, the fit's gonna hit the shan. If it truly is a deal breaker, it's not gonna be pretty. Do you really want to hide a part of you that seems to be important and is becoming moreso from someone you are this close to? You need to talk to her NOW! And not while you are cross dressed.

Just my :2cents:

Rock

open2both
Dec 16, 2010, 1:30 PM
Keep DRESSING, "girlfriend."
I do!
Lol!

bicuriouscd
Dec 16, 2010, 4:43 PM
Hi Bigguy,

I would also recommend that you have a honest and open talk with her about your feelings and desires related to your cross-dressing , some couples therapy with someone who is experienced with gender issues might help you both too.

If she is open to you being bi and having a male partner I would be curious why cross-dressing would be a deal breaker , it is after all only clothing.

I would also say that if you are wearing her clothes without her knowing that you are that you are definitely going to have a problem , most women would not be happy to find out that their man is dressing in their clothes without their consent.

I know from experience that the urges will never go away , there might be cycles of high and low desires but they will never stop , so do your best to reach a compromise that works for you both and buy your own clothes !

biguy3113
Dec 16, 2010, 8:36 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for the input. We will definitely be talking about this. After opening up to her regarding being bi and the fact that she has accepted and encouraged it means a lot to me and us. I can not lie to her, nor do I want to. I will just have to fight the urge until we have time to discuss the matter and see what we can work out.

Bicuriousity
Dec 17, 2010, 8:17 AM
Maybe shejust doesnt want to see you dressed, or maybe she doesnt want yoy to wear her clothes. Or it could be both.

Either way you got over the bigger hurdle of her accepting that yoy are bi, so just give her some time and dont rush this next step with her.

I am in a similar situation with the womanin my life. She is slow to handle the knowledge that im bi but she is workimg with it. She knows that i like wearing panties and has let me wear hers a few times but if i wore them alot i think she would not approve

DanniNeels
Dec 17, 2010, 10:31 AM
I can totally relate & I'm in the same situation... My wife doesn't accept it at all either & so you & I need to keep that part of us separate & hidden from our wives! I am happy with every other aspect of our marriage & only dress for kink & to get off, so I do it alone... Only question is will My actions be justified if I were to live out my fantasy to be with others while playi g the part of a hot cock-slut? In my defense, I have never rejected any of her kinks or desires. I used to be happy using toys in my ass, but now I want to be desired by a man and make him so hard & horny as hot girls have always made me... I want to feel a real cock inside and knowing how good it feels for him too! For a sexual session, I want to be the girl that I have always desired and of course I have the bonus of Having 2 holes & a pole.

bicuriouscd
Dec 17, 2010, 3:43 PM
Hi Biguy,

I thought you might find some helpful information here,
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?13841-How-to-tell-your-partner

Good luck to you

jackbirdjay
Dec 19, 2010, 7:46 AM
Same here wife dosen't like it so I am in the closet as far as she knows. I have told her I want to share her with another guy. So she only thinks I am curious, dosen't know of my past with guys. She tells me it's not her cup of tea she's not into it. I know she won't like it at all I cross dress. We have a don't ask don't tell. I think she knows but dosen't want to know.

BiJoe696
Dec 20, 2010, 3:44 PM
I have tried on wifes or g/f panties, bra , stockings perhaps a dozen or so times over many years. Its something for fun and something different to do sometimes. Not a fetish I would say. Also have done it with wife, we playing as 2 women together, or she has played the male role with strap-on under my clothes and we have done this a few times and enjoyed it. Its all about having fun. Try different things. If you enjoy them do it some more. Have also done the pics and vids of the fun, and its a turn on. Or web cam with another doing same thing. Enjoy !

:bipride::three::tongue:

bikiniman
Dec 20, 2010, 9:20 PM
I have tried this before and share your enthusiasm.

I only do it occasionally but feel guilty wearing my wifes clothes and so have started my own collection of lingerie. She doesn't know and I have never found an opportunity to talk to her about it.

bboy121
Dec 21, 2010, 8:28 PM
Hey man, Nothing wrong with that. I certainly don't judge.