PDA

View Full Version : Dream

obviousbulge
Dec 16, 2010, 8:32 AM
Im here this morning because I woke up beside my wife with my arms around her body. We do sleep naked like most men do we wake up with a morning hardon she could feel it on her bottom. She ask me why was I hard all I said was I enjoy holding you close to me. Then she came back with why where I have a curvy body. She is a BBW then I came back with you know I like your voluptuous to the point when I grab your belly and your full bum it makes me hard to the point where I start to have precum flowing all the rest I could say was dear you know I disire your curving body. So after that then she really ask are you hard because of my body or the dream I was having. She did say I was talking in my sleep. I guess me and her where with another guy who was bi and I was holding his cock as she was stroking me and he was kissing her as I was stroking him thats why she ask if i was hard over her or the dream. We could chat about it any longer where she had to go to work but she wants to talk about it later once the supper dishs are done and when our son is in bed. Sht what should I do every one? I didnt know I was talking in my sleep or I guess in my dream.

Loveinlife
Dec 16, 2010, 8:56 AM
So are you concerned about talking to her about the dream or do you think she is concerned you're more attracted to other people? You should also keep in mind that when a man wakes up with a hardon it's not always because of a dream or because of some physical stimuli. Getting hard in the middle of the night happens to all men as a natural part of the sleep cycle just as lubrication occurs in women during their sleep cycle. When a woman stops lubricating or a man stops getting hardons at night it's a sign that they're reaching the end of their fertility. So be glad you wake up with hardons, I am!

Realist
Dec 16, 2010, 9:11 AM
I'm partial to the more voluptuous figures of both genders, too. It would certainly be a fine way to wake up each morning.

My GF is a "full-figured" girl and nothing feels better than her spooned back against me, while my arms are wrapped around her!

obviousbulge
Dec 16, 2010, 12:25 PM
So are you concerned about talking to her about the dream or do you think she is concerned you're more attracted to other people? You should also keep in mind that when a man wakes up with a hardon it's not always because of a dream or because of some physical stimuli. Getting hard in the middle of the night happens to all men as a natural part of the sleep cycle just as lubrication occurs in women during their sleep cycle. When a woman stops lubricating or a man stops getting hardons at night it's a sign that they're reaching the end of their fertility. So be glad you wake up with hardons, I am!

She knows Im bi and is fine with it. But heres the thing she doesnt want me to go out and find a guy to play with. She doesnt care if I look at guys and thats as far as she wants it to be. Where she knows Im bi She doesnt even want me to talk about bisexuals but heres another thing she is bi-c her self but doesnt want to talk to me about it.

swmnkdinthervr
Dec 16, 2010, 1:47 PM
She knows Im bi and is fine with it. But heres the thing she doesnt want me to go out and find a guy to play with. She doesnt care if I look at guys and thats as far as she wants it to be. Where she knows Im bi She doesnt even want me to talk about bisexuals but heres another thing she is bi-c her self but doesnt want to talk to me about it.

Sounds as though her insecurity is what you have to deal with...as long as it's all swept under the rug she's not threatened by any of it. Unfortunately you're going to have a tough time with that insecurity when she wants you to explain your hard on to her!!!

My suggestion would be find a few articles here online about spontaneous morning erections and then explain you have no control over your dreams.

At some point you're going to have to get her to recognize her insecurity and how it has the potential to cause damage...JMHO

DuckiesDarling
Dec 16, 2010, 2:48 PM
Hmmm how about the novel thing of "combo of both probably to be honest" Just tell her that you don't really remember the dream you just remember waking beside her and wanting to make love to your partner.

drwilsontx
Dec 17, 2010, 11:40 PM
Im here this morning because I woke up beside my wife with my arms around her body. We do sleep naked like most men do we wake up with a morning hardon she could feel it on her bottom. She ask me why was I hard all I said was I enjoy holding you close to me. Then she came back with why where I have a curvy body. She is a BBW then I came back with you know I like your voluptuous to the point when I grab your belly and your full bum it makes me hard to the point where I start to have precum flowing all the rest I could say was dear you know I disire your curving body. So after that then she really ask are you hard because of my body or the dream I was having. She did say I was talking in my sleep. I guess me and her where with another guy who was bi and I was holding his cock as she was stroking me and he was kissing her as I was stroking him thats why she ask if i was hard over her or the dream. We could chat about it any longer where she had to go to work but she wants to talk about it later once the supper dishs are done and when our son is in bed. Sht what should I do every one? I didnt know I was talking in my sleep or I guess in my dream.

ahh, morning wood, dont try to understand it... at my age it's a blessing. it let's me know everything still works! No ED drug involved! Best answer "the dream was hot, and you were there just really turned me on"

It could be worse, she could be my GF, I am bi, locked in chastity with cuckold fantasies and a swinger