PDA

View Full Version : Tossing Salad

biblkman
Dec 15, 2010, 6:30 PM
(licking ass) ... Who likes doing it and who likes it done to them? I Do!!! I like both or should I say love both.
When I do it to my girl......mmmm. She wiggles,moans and pushes her ass against my face harder so my tounge can go as deep as possible and her pussy gets super wet from being so turned on, and my dick always gets rock hard with excitement I love the faint musky scent, the view and how tight it is around my tounge.
The two men that I did loved it, they moaned and jacked thief dick while I did it. I loved it but they have to be hairless and clean.
I love it done to me cuz it feels great and I get to be a little submissive.

If I'm too graphic, sorry, I just love it

bonermon
Dec 15, 2010, 9:24 PM
I too love it. My wife loves it. I will be eating her pussy and she always turns over for me to eat her ass. She is very clean and I love the way it turns us both on. I've been eating ass since I was 15 with a neighbor down the street. He loved it too. He was older and always had a huge load of cum for me when I finished. when I spent the night with him, I would lick his ass until he fell asleep after he fucked my mouth.

автозапчастРсубару (http://www.constantaservice.net/ )

bikiniman
Dec 16, 2010, 1:53 AM
I love it too. I have never had it done to me but I love sticking my tounge in my wife's ass. I am excited by breaking taboos and it is somehow very intimate at the same time.

Where does the expression "Tossing the Salad" come from? It doesn't make any sense? The term "Rimming" isn't quite right either.

I challenge all you ass lovers to come up with a better name?

How about "Licking the chocolate spoon"!

Magic Couple
Dec 16, 2010, 2:05 AM
My wife loves it. I can't get her to do it to me though.

ErosUrge
Dec 16, 2010, 12:54 PM
It is an exquisite delight; absolutely. The first time it was ever done to me was by a girlfriend many years ago. I had no idea that she was going to do it. But I remember when we were in the shower together and how she was really soaping me down around the area over and over again and rinsing it away and then would repeat it....I thought it a bit odd since she'd never soaped me in that area so much. After playing in the shower in our usual manner which was mostly oral with each other and then some f**king....we turned the shower off and towel dried each other continuing in passionate kisses. From there she led me to the living room by hand and told me to lie back on the sofa as she wanted to give me oral and said to relax and enjoy it. I thought it was going to be one of her great blow jobs and it was...but after sucking on my balls for a period, her tongue continued downward; at first only in the perineum area which was driving me bonkers, and then finally moved down to my anus...never had I felt such an incredible sensation. She continued to lick me there and from time to time poking the tip of her tongue into my hole while masturbating me. After several minutes of this, I couldn't hold back anymore and when I came, she came up to receive and swallow all. I just couldn't believe it had happened as we'd been together at that time for a good 6 months and the conversation about doing such a thing had never been a part of our discussions about play sexually.
Since then, I have and still enjoy receiving that way as it gives some of the best orgasms...and even if I don't orgasm, it's a wonderful form of foreplay. Also when the point of orgasm is triggered, it's always an added bonus to feel a finger or two slip into me as this brings about an even more intense orgasm.
I also enjoy doing it to others as well knowing full well how great the sensations are and it's a pleasure to see them react so positively to it, whether male or female. Of course as has already been indicated, cleanliness in the area is too important as it is a genuine turnoff if things aren't clean and I just won't do it.
And to think there was time I found anything to do with anal as repulsive.

open2both
Dec 16, 2010, 1:26 PM
Waaaay enjoyable!

bicurcple
Dec 16, 2010, 2:16 PM
Used to love this......receiving and giving, with old girlfriends. But my wife now does not like it.....unfortunately. I do miss it so........

cornholejoe
Dec 16, 2010, 2:22 PM
love doing it and getting it done to me along as everone is clean

luv2play8899
Dec 16, 2010, 11:45 PM
My wife likes it and I like doing it to her.
Never had it done to me, would like to see what it feels like.

swmnkdinthervr
Dec 17, 2010, 2:20 PM
My wife loves it too...not so enamored of doing it to me!

synrosyn
Dec 17, 2010, 7:12 PM
I was tossing a guy's salad earlier today he couldn't believe how turned on he got. I just love it. :bigrin:

elian
Dec 18, 2010, 11:06 AM
I always have trouble with this, the lettuce usually falls out and tomatoes all stick together.

bizel
Dec 18, 2010, 4:04 PM
I always have trouble with this, the lettuce usually falls out and tomatoes all stick together.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! what a picture i got in my head! lol!

artl68
Dec 19, 2010, 11:39 AM
Love doing it to some one,and REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYlove having it done to me.

bboy121
Dec 21, 2010, 7:23 PM
Absolutely love it. It's my favorite thing to do to another guy.

Hephaestion
Dec 22, 2010, 8:54 AM

When do you put on the cream, before or after? This could be the source of all of the trouble. I forgot to ask. Do you prefer to cream or douse using a light vinagrette? Regardless, chllies can be an exciting addition, especially with pips. But then pips are a complete experience in themselves.

Rough Trade
Dec 22, 2010, 9:27 PM
I will eat a woman's ass all day long, but not a guy's. Having it done to me doesn't really drive me crazy or anything, don't really need it. If the woman has a really big, wide ass, then I'm in heaven, just forward my mail to her ass 'cause I'm not leaving...

elian
Dec 23, 2010, 10:14 AM
When do you put on the cream, before or after? This could be the source of all of the trouble. I forgot to ask. Do you prefer to cream or douse using a light vinagrette? Regardless, chllies can be an exciting addition, especially with pips. But then pips are a complete experience in themselves.

<giggles>

I think my problem is that I get waay too excited and try to shove all the lettuce in at once.

lizard-lix
Dec 24, 2010, 10:03 AM
I could lick ass all day and night, just getting off on the sounds the person I am licking is making!