PDA

View Full Version : Our Cat

Kiowa_Pacer
Dec 15, 2010, 5:57 PM
Greetings All;
Just a quick note relating that our Cat's computer is still in shop, and that she cannot get in here with the loaner computer she currently has. She says to please relate that she misses everyone and shall be back as soon as she can. She sends kisses and naughty grins to those that she knows well.
Happy Holidays from Kit and I, as well.

KI

12voltman59
Dec 15, 2010, 6:12 PM
Greetings All;
Just a quick note relating that our Cat's computer is still in shop, and that she cannot get in here with the loaner computer she currently has. She says to please relate that she misses everyone and shall be back as soon as she can. She sends kisses and naughty grins to those that she knows well.
Happy Holidays from Kit and I, as well.

KI

Thanks for the info about Cat, Kiowa. Tell her to have a great holiday if she doesn't get back on here by that time--I won't be on much anyway next week since I am heading south for the holiday.

Everyone have a great holiday period as well.

onewhocares
Dec 15, 2010, 10:07 PM
Please tell our Cat she is missed....and hope her computer is out of the shop soon.

Belle

Kiowa_Pacer
Dec 15, 2010, 10:16 PM
Will do, Dear Lady. Join me under the Mistletoe until she does? lol
Ki

Long Duck Dong
Dec 15, 2010, 11:06 PM
see..??? thats proof that too much fan mail is dangerous to your computer.... lol

good to hear its the computer thats having a bad day and not cat.... tho giving cat a hug and kiss to make her feel better may be a good idea..... computers need a swift kick....lol

DuckiesDarling
Dec 16, 2010, 1:06 AM
I was getting a bit worried so thanks Ki and Kit. Major hugs and naughty winks to Cat and Brightest Blessings this holiday season. Tell her I miss my favorite pussy, please :)

Hephaestion
Dec 16, 2010, 1:39 AM
Regards to Cat and sympathies to the computer.

DuckiesDarling
Dec 18, 2010, 7:01 PM
Starting to have some withdrawals, any updates on the computer situation?

Realist
Dec 18, 2010, 7:35 PM
Merry Christmas to you two and cat, too!

justcurious4me
Dec 19, 2010, 5:11 PM
Hey Kit & Ki,

Just wanted to say Happy Holidays!!! Been off line for a while!!! Between fighting end of year wars and blowing up computers myself the fun just never ends. Please be sure to pass along my holiday wishes to our Cat... Hope she gets back online soon!!!!

Love ya'll :bigrin::tongue::bigrin:

JustCurious

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 20, 2010, 12:31 AM
*Sniff* Thank you Loves, and thanks to my Ki for having my back. MUAH!
Yer Cat

12voltman59
Dec 20, 2010, 12:33 AM
Are ya back up and online now?? Or still using a loaner computer?????

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 20, 2010, 12:36 AM
Got Mine back, Darlin...:bigrin: Fixed, de-bugged, and beautifully stronger then the loaner, AND I didnt lose any of my writing or music...Whew! lol
Mama

coyotedude
Dec 20, 2010, 12:42 AM
Welcome back!!!!!! Glad things worked out... :)