PDA

View Full Version : Want to be loved

sparky29
Jun 1, 2005, 2:19 PM
Hello out there. I am a bi-curious male who wants to be all bi. It is hard to find anyone where I live male or female, gay or straight or both. I just want to be loved by someone. I live in Boston Mass and I feel like the only one who doesnt have anyone.

Just wanted to spill some feelings out. Thank you.

gayle
Jun 1, 2005, 7:12 PM
Sparky,
I feel for you! Really, I do! Even though I am in a "committed relationship" and have been for just over 10 months, I can tell you, there are still times when I feel alone. I think we all experience loneliness, even when we are in a love relationship. Even though you do not currently have a significant other, know you ARE significant to someone! There are people who love you and care for you and want the very best for you. I am certain there are many of us within the bisexual.com community who care very much for you. Hang in there! You will find someone --- or they'll find you.
Personally, I went 8 years without a love relationship and without a sexual relationship. I waited all that time. Even though we have our troubled moments in this relationship (he's bi, I'm str8 --- creates some interesting issues), I can still tell you that the wait was well worth it. Eight years now seems hardly more than a blink of the eye. I'm glad I waited for someone special and didn't just settle for the first thing that came along.
You are NOT alone. We care for you! :grouphug:

jo69guy
Jun 2, 2005, 8:48 AM
All I can tell you is just keep searching. Before I found my current partner, I fooled around with a few guys, but we never really went any further than sexual contact. Just keep your chin up, and it will happen eventually!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

:2cents: