PDA

View Full Version : my girlfriend

chapear
Dec 12, 2010, 10:42 PM
Hi y'all. I've been around for a little while and haven't really said very much. I just found out from my girlfriend's family that she lost the fight with cancer. Please keep her family and me in your prayers. Thank you.

Realist
Dec 12, 2010, 10:46 PM
I'm so sorry, Chapear....you are obviously not home. What a terrible way to learn of her passing. So sorry to hear of your loss. My sincere condolences.

DuckiesDarling
Dec 12, 2010, 11:20 PM
Oh my, my sincere condolences to you and to your girlfriend's family.

Hephaestion
Dec 13, 2010, 12:00 AM
Sorry to hear of your loss. If she was of similar age as is in your profile then she was far too young to have been lost in that way. Sincere condolences to all.

chapear
Dec 13, 2010, 12:28 AM
Thank y'all very much.

bizel
Dec 13, 2010, 12:39 AM
wish i could give you a big hug. no words can bring comfort at a time like this. you are in my thoughts. be gentle with yourself.

NJmale
Dec 13, 2010, 12:44 AM
we all go though life wanting to know what goes on when we pass on. I know she is in a better place , oh and now she knows the secret

mikey3000
Dec 13, 2010, 12:30 PM
Dude, I am so sorry for your loss, I really am. Just take comfort that she's not hurting anymore and will always be with you.

Peace and comfort to you.

Billys_gurl
Dec 13, 2010, 11:55 PM
My condolences to you Chapear. It's never easy to lose a loved one, and not being there makes it worse. So many people have already told you she is in a better place and no longer in pain, keep that in mind. It is a small consolation but one you can hold on too. Your memories of her will be something to treasure forever. Hold on to the happy times, and let them be your light in the darkness.

chuck1124
Dec 14, 2010, 6:29 AM
I can't add anything to what anyone else has said, except our hopes are with you and our prayers are with you and her. Its funny, on this site, there is a bond among some. Almost a family. We are all hurting with you. But the hurt will pass and the good memories will linger.

AidanS57
Dec 14, 2010, 7:57 AM
I am truly sorry for your loss. Prayers will go out to you and her family.

chapear
Dec 31, 2010, 7:18 PM
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I'm doing pretty well. Just trying to move on. Hopefully I can find another nice lady friend soon. I won't look to hard. Anyways I'm just rambling now. Once again, thank you all.

Arthas
Dec 31, 2010, 9:14 PM
I'm sorry for your loss.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 2, 2011, 3:09 AM
May her Spirit have walked the Path with peace and tranqulity, Sweetie.
Hugzz
Cat

NakedInSeattle
Jan 3, 2011, 1:09 AM
My deepest sympathy. I lost my wife, lover, and friend to cancer in 2000. I thought I would never find someone to fill the void. Three years later I met the most wonderful woman and I am happier now than I have ever been in my life. That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Good luck.

onewhocares
Jan 4, 2011, 8:48 PM
My heartfelt thoughts go out to you. May the wonderful time spent with your dear friend bring you comfort in the sad times ahead.

Belle

Michigan_cpl
Jan 5, 2011, 9:36 AM
my wife and i are so sorry to here about your girlfriends family lose and yours. we will keep you in our thoughts and our prayers.

your girlfriend is now at piece and out of pain, the lord has taken her home so that she can rest in comfort.