PDA

View Full Version : Who was the first person(s) who you told you were bi too?

Monica1234
Dec 10, 2010, 2:26 AM
Simple just post the first few people you came out to.

Mine was my moms best friend followed by my mom and step dad.

Long Duck Dong
Dec 10, 2010, 3:19 AM
my reflection in the mirror.... then...... ahhhh I was too drunk to remember lol

innaminka
Dec 10, 2010, 3:52 AM
Me - that was just about the hardest.

Other person - my older sister. She wasn't all that surprised - said I was always a bit "different" when I was a teenager.
I had no idea she thought that way. My younger sister did too.
That was nearly 16 years ago.

The follow up was that she was also the first person i told that i was enetering a serious relationship with another woman. That was 12 months ago.

Michigan_cpl
Dec 10, 2010, 9:39 AM
it was my then g/f. now wife. we are now both bi and love it evry much.:bipride:

Realist
Dec 10, 2010, 10:06 AM
Although I've been bisexual since my earliest memory and had a couple of MM relationships, I was extremely secretive and cautious about telling anyone. (Because of the environment I lived in and the era, too)

I think it was my first real girlfriend was the first I told. But, it was only after she had admitted to me, that she was bi.

I've never told anyone, other than lovers, or maybe a very close trusted friend, that I was bisexual.

lady.haha
Dec 10, 2010, 10:23 AM
myself, my gay best friend, then my close friends. i told everyone else gradually.

tequilafan
Dec 10, 2010, 3:39 PM
I had the hardest time admitting it to myself. After years of denial I finally confided in a female friend and she said it seemed pretty natural for me to be bi. She asked if I preferred the cock or the pussy... I said pussy, but that somedays I get a major craving for the cock. She laughed. Since then I've told a few other people, but I don't advertise it.

jeancarleo
Dec 10, 2010, 11:36 PM
my 3 sisters. all of them were teenagers but they accepted me and love me as they always did. The hardest person to accept it was myself. it took me from age 13 to age 18 to accept myself. i didn't know i was gay or str8. i thought i was gay but then i had sex with a girl and loved it.

i currently have a bf and i love him very much. he's gay and i'm happy with him so whatever people say or think it's my life. i don't think it's fair for me to look for girls because it would be like cheating on him.

wifeluvesmebi
Dec 11, 2010, 1:06 AM
My very best friend and the person I trust and feel more comfortable with than anyone else on the planet. The one that won't judge but loves me for who I am. My wife. And it felt soooo good and natural telling her, I must say.

cliffordmontero
Dec 11, 2010, 3:00 AM
My best friend from high school, who had recently come out as a lesbian, who laughed and said yay we can do pride stuff together . . . followed by her mom, who is the mother i never had . . . she responded with "you just realized?!" and hugged me lol

darkeyes
Dec 11, 2010, 3:31 AM
Apart from me, the first girl I had sex with. Apart from her, my grampa, who knew cos he used his eyes. :)

eddievb91
Dec 11, 2010, 10:04 AM
after telling myself i told one of my best friends who's also bisexual. after then i started gradually accepting myself and started coming out to all my friends. the last and toughest were my parents whom were in disbelief and not fully accepting.

fredtyg
Dec 11, 2010, 11:31 AM
Back when I was about 19 I told a girl I'd dated briefly for a while I enjoyed sex with men. I called her up one night when I'd been drinking and told her I liked sex with guys. She surprised me by telling me she was already under that impression.

Years later, in my mid 20s, was almost like a first time since I was completely sober when I outed myself to a lady friend. Her and her husband were good friends of mine. Somehow or another her and I ended up in bed a couple times.

After the second time we had sex and were laying in bed I told her something like, "I've had sex with men before and enjoy sucking cock and getting fucked". Why I brought that up I have no idea except I think it's part of the exhibitionist in me. Yet another surprise for me when she told me both her and her husband suspected I might be queer.

mel_bigboy
Dec 11, 2010, 12:43 PM
First, myself...that was tough enough...then my wife and several months later my best friend.

mooon
Dec 11, 2010, 1:21 PM
After myself, then my wife.
Some time later, a couple of close friends. Plus a few boyfriends, of course.
Five years later, it is still only a few.

Annika L
Dec 11, 2010, 1:34 PM
My first gf when I was 17...a sordid, short-lived affair. Then a year after that, I mentioned it casually to my mother. I don't think she believed me then. She does now. :tong:

dvlray
Dec 11, 2010, 1:59 PM
The first person who I told was my wife, nearly 9 years ago. She was very understanding about it and even said I should check it out and she if I am really bi or gay. I have checked it out and I can say I am bisexual I get turned on by seeing either sex and love the fact my wife has been open enough to allow me to search for my sexuality. :flag4:

jackbirdjay
Dec 12, 2010, 3:56 AM
when I was 22 a ex girlfriend. At 1 st she didn't believe me. She said prove it so I did we went to a adult movie theater. Had her wear a dress with nothing under neath and heels. I wore loose pants with no undies. We sat next to a wall. She was next to the wall I was on the other said of her. I pulled my cock out watching the movie. A guy seen me and sat in the row in front of us. I think she was scared to death didn't know what to expect. He pulled his cock out started stroking. I tapped her on the leg pointed to him. I leaned and said nice cock need any help. He said by who? I said me he said ok, I said stay there she wants to watch. I went around to him sat next to him. She leaned so she could see. I reached over started stroking him. He said what no bj? I said oh yea got on my knees took him in my mouth. I looked up at her. Her eyes were wide open watching as he exploded in my mouth. After he went limp I got up he said thanks we both left. We got in the car and fucked like rabbits

sammie19
Dec 12, 2010, 8:47 AM
The first person who knew was my former partner. It just kind of happened. I wasn't even aware of it. I told no one. I was outed by a girl I knew from school. Not everyone gets the opportunity to tell anyone.

After I moved away from where I lived the first person I told was a girl at work. It was more a confession than telling as she asked because she had noticed my eyes wander longingly at both sexes. She wasn't bi but she was very understanding and not at all biased. I am glad to say we are still friends.

Something Else
Dec 13, 2010, 3:24 AM
The first person I told was...

Me in my 30s.

But that was after many years of ignoring the, proverbial, elephant in the room.

I thought I was straight, since I bought into the fallacy that one is either one (straight) or the other (gay); never considering that one may have overlapping attributes (bi).

After accepting & digesting that self-discovery for almost 2 years, I became brave enough to share with my childhood friend.

He and I are both avid sports guys (playing and followers of the sporting events). And in that forum, anything remotely gay was something that made you 'less than'; obviously, something no one desired to be.

With that backdrop, I was prepared for the worst; however, he surprised me. He was shocked to learn that side of myself, but wasn't judgmental in his interactions with me.

As a result of that experience, I shared that aspect of myself with a few other close friends thereafter. And I'm fortunate that my close circle of friends were/are all cool with it, to my surprise.

For what it's worth, these were friends that I've known for quite some time; so, I think that also factored into how things turned out.

roy m cox
Dec 13, 2010, 4:09 AM
hmm don't remember it's been a long time i think it was a very good friend i think

ironwood
Dec 13, 2010, 9:03 AM
The first like many others was myself.I then came on here and relized there are alot of others just like me.The one and only person i have ever told face to face was my wife.I am not proud of how she found out.(No i was not caught withanother man)But it wa sa hugeweight of my shoulders and very liberating.She is stil confused about the whole thing 2 years after finding out i am bisexual and we have started communicating about it more on the hopes that she will begin to understand my bisexual side.

Loveinlife
Dec 13, 2010, 10:52 AM
First one of my friends while we were both very drunk and his reaction was positive and accepting although a little narcissistic (he thought I had a crush on him). The next person I told was my roommate who reacted by saying "oh" and then resuming whatever task he was presently involved in. It took a while to get to my family who when I eventually told them were not particularly pleased, but accepted it nonetheless, we just don't talk about it. The best reaction by far came from my sister who is still to this day the only person who will openly and comfortably talk to me about it or even bring it up.

firefighter38111
Dec 13, 2010, 9:26 PM
My self……( I think I knew for a long time but wanted admit it) Then my wife.
I have always been self conscious about my size and my wife would cut up and call it Jr. which was fine. I had started wearing panties because I loved the feel of me in them. Our sex life has always been awesome and we have always been open with our feelings which in turn help our pleasure. One night when I was on the bottom I came out and told her, “I love being your bitch.” And she liked that.
Later as we progressed on she would get on top and ask me to rub my clit against hers and wow! We only grew closer and my wife is a squirter so it easy to tell what trips her triggers. Once when we were finished I asked her could I clean her up. She looked at me and I said, “Sit on my face and let it run out…I will help it.” She loved it and so did I.
About a year ago after I had finished cleaning her up; we were talking and she asked me if I had ever given a BJ or had sex with a guy. I told her no but I would and she said that was cool. We haven’t talked about introducing a guy to our marriage yet but I think we will.
She does love my feminine side…I love getting a text on the way home, “I would love to clit to clit tonight”

Dark Fiend
Dec 14, 2010, 9:44 PM
Probably myself, since I've probably been bi since high school and never really considered it until college. Then my grandparents :)

scilla08
Dec 14, 2010, 10:18 PM
I told my mom that I had feelings for girls around 8 years old, then when I turned 16 I told my dad...Who didn't like the sound of that..:cool:

wildnorthman
Dec 15, 2010, 12:05 AM
I was very reluctant, but I did tell my cousin, Janet, because she could always keep a secret, and of course, when I got married again, I told my wife.

bendover2
Dec 15, 2010, 8:14 PM
Nobody, and it kind of eats away at me inside. I am not close enough to anyone to admit the truth and it kind of sucks

prefer_6
Dec 15, 2010, 10:15 PM
As so many others have said already, myself first and then my wife.

void()
Dec 16, 2010, 4:44 AM
Man in mirror.

ErosUrge
Dec 16, 2010, 1:07 PM
For years I had no idea what bi was or that there was a name for the practice and interest of sex with both sexes. I just did it in my first years of when I became sexually active and lived that way. Though I realized there were people who were against it, I didn't care at that time. And then when David Bowie announced to the world that he was bi at that time was when I heard the word for it. So, I told my inner circle of friends who already either knew or had an idea that I was bi. After about 15 years living that way, I panicked about being bi and decided that I was going to "break" away from it and "tried" to for a number of years...but of course, I just could not resist my hunger for sex with men. Though I preferred women, it was a part of myself I could not deny. So finally after years of feeling inadequate and realizing that this was indeed who I was sexually, I embraced it and feel more whole than ever before.....too much information for this thread, but that's the story.

the sacred night
Dec 16, 2010, 2:54 PM
I first told my boyfriend at the time, who is now my ex fiance. He cried, actually; thought I was breaking up with him. And quite honestly, I had planned on it because I wanted to explore a relationship with a woman, but when he took it so hard I didn't have the heart. That was for the best, though, because he became more open to it later and we had many great talks on the subject as fiances.

Second person I told was my cousin who I've been very close to since we were kids. I wanted to tell her first since she was almost like my best friend, but I felt my boyfriend deserved to be first because it would affect our relationship. I told her and she was like... "You know, I already knew that." Turns out she is bi too, and we are still fairly close.

jem_is_bi
Dec 16, 2010, 9:48 PM
I always knew that I was bisexual from as long as I knew about sex (maybe before that, but memories fade). So, I don't know if that means I told me first. The next first time I told someone was my present partner after he and I had sex. I thought it was important that he knew that I was not completely homosexual and never would be. But, he is bisexual too, so that was not traumatic.

bijohnmpls
Dec 16, 2010, 9:56 PM
my closest friends always suspected that I was bi.. I usually had a girlfriend, but I would always like to 'squirrel' (grab another guys junk) my friends.

I told my best friend after I told him that I met up with a MF couple and he asked me if I did anything with the guy, which I replied without hesitation, 'Ya'.. later that week I told a female friend about it and she was intrigued..

Outside of that, only my partners know I am bi.

lorca1
Aug 26, 2011, 7:15 AM
First myself and then my wife

Jobelorocks
Aug 26, 2011, 7:18 AM
Actually it was a friends husband. They were swingers and him and I were talking about sexuality and I figured that they wouldn't judge.

Gearbox
Aug 26, 2011, 9:26 AM
(In person) The first three men I had sex with. Can't really call that 'Coming out' though I suppose.:rolleyes:

Emotional Masochist
Aug 26, 2011, 1:51 PM
Funny enough unlike most of you guys it wasn't myself. I spent some time in high school debating it and when i finally accepted it I went and told one of my close friends at the time who was pretty open minded. HE looked me straight in the eyes, laughed, and said bro i know you told me two weeks ago..... that was when i realised i smoked way too much pot and drank too much.

goldenfinger
Aug 27, 2011, 4:24 AM
My wife, after she confessed to me that she had been with other girls, did I tell her of my desire to have sex with a man, for that I'm still waiting, but it will happen by the end of this year one way the other.

darkeyes
Aug 27, 2011, 4:42 AM
Not sure for sure.. but 'spose the first girl I ever snogged had a pretty good idea...

welickit
Aug 27, 2011, 12:28 PM
My wife. She brought the subject up as she was interested with regards to bi guys. She enjoys about any adult activity so it was no shock when she inquired.

As for her. I don't think she ever actually told anyone. When she was 27 she was seduced by a girl ten years her junior that played on her softball team. From there word just kind of got around that she was bisexual.

We both have always been pretty open about it and people just seem to get the message and accept it without being told. We don't advertise that we are bisexual but we have never hidden the fact either. People will either accept it or reject it. We are comfortable with who we are and intend to enjoy life.:bipride:

Katja
Aug 27, 2011, 7:01 PM
For some days after I first slept with a female partner I was a little stunned. I could not understand the enormity of what I had done or the step I had taken.

Being but a 15 year old schoolgirl, this was all beyond my comprehension yet I knew something incredible had happened in my life which would have a huge effect on my future. It had been creeping up on me but nothing had prepared me for that great step.

As the relationship moved on and I was increasingly drawn into the clutches of this older girl, the stress and confusion became too much for me, and after one short but wonderful love making session, I broke down and fell sobbing into her arms as it dawned on me that this was not a phase, but who I was.

In between sobs, it was to her that I first used the words to confess my bisexuality.

Katja
Aug 27, 2011, 8:21 PM
For some days after I first slept with a female partner I was a little stunned. I could not understand the enormity of what I had done or the step I had taken.

Being but a 15 year old schoolgirl, this was all beyond my comprehension yet I knew something incredible had happened in my life which would have a huge effect on my future. It had been creeping up on me but nothing had prepared me for that great step.

As the relationship moved on and I was increasingly drawn into the clutches of this older girl, the stress and confusion became too much for me, and after one short but wonderful love making session, I broke down and fell sobbing into her arms as it dawned on me that this was not a phase, but who I was.

In between sobs, it was to her that I first used the words to confess my bisexuality.

And she made it quite clear that she knew exactly what I was.

Aug 27, 2011, 8:51 PM
A high school classmate.

Realist
Aug 27, 2011, 9:50 PM
In my youth, I didn't know what, or who, I was.....but I knew I felt arousal when a person of either gender was nice to me, would listen to me like I had some value, and there was a cerebral connection.

An older neighbor seduced me when I was a teen. ( I don't want to hear ill of him, I wanted him and he wanted me; I was ready!)

It wasn't quick, or contrived, he allowed me to get to where I wanted to be; I just didn't know where I wanted to be, or what to do at the time. He let me make the decision when and where to start my adventure. I had no idea what pleasures he could show me. For me, it turned out to be a good place to begin my sensuous life.

He'd known me for some time and was an excellent judge of a person's true self. It was obvious to him that I was attracted to both genders. Over a period of a year, or so, he gave me a platform and impudence to reveal myself. Asking the right questions, weighing my responses, he began to teach me about life, love, and sexuality.

He told me that I would always be connected to both genders...and I am.