PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else like or ever tried this unusual Fetish?

AsianDream
Dec 8, 2010, 7:36 PM
There are several sexual activities I like which some would call fetishes – though most are fairly mainstream (Watersports, group sex, mild bondage etc).

But I’m wondering if anyone else shares a rather unusual fetish I really like.

I’m in a long term polyamorous relationship with three others (MMFF group). When we make love together this always includes watersports. But the older of the two girls and I have a special game (which the other two help us with).

Our Fetish is to try and hold a normal intellectual conversation while having sex at the same time. Either the other two are pleasuring one of us while the other masturbates or we have one “slave” each – while we talk. Normally we chose a topic to debate (she’s a lawyer and very good at arguing almost anything).

Last Saturday we played this sitting across a table naked with the other two underneath giving us each oral sex at the same time. It can last quite a while – I love the contrast between the pleasure I’m getting and thinking what to say. I find it really hot watching her while she’s making a coherent point – but also breathing heavily and the way her breasts start to go a bit red. Also being able to spot when she’s peeing (a normal part of oral sex for all of us).

It’s hard to describe why we find this exciting – I think it’s the difference between us as logical rational beings and experiencing sheer animal sexual pleasure. I don’t know if female orgasm is different to male – but I’m actually better than her in still being able to talk while I’m cuming – towards the end a lot of the fun is in “edging” – almost there - then needing to think about what to say next takes me back from the brink.

It’s the same for her – I really love seeing her lose control in mid conversation and the way her orgasm seems to take over. The “two on one” version is really hot as well – though the one masturbating has control over their own orgasm. One of my favorite times was when I was on my hands and knees being vigorously fucked and sucked at the same time – the really huge contrast between having an intellectual discussion at the same time as his hot hard dick is thrusting into my body.

It’s something we only do every few weeks – it’s a bit hard work for the other two – plus there are other games they like instead.

I know this is rather a weird Fetish – but I’d love to know if others like doing anything similar? – or maybe we’re the only two people on the planet that find it really exciting?

abstruse_ric
Dec 8, 2010, 7:53 PM
I feel like I'm getting boned whenever I prepare my tax return. Does that count?

Loveinlife
Dec 8, 2010, 9:12 PM
Hah, good point. I don't have any fetishes like that, but I'm definitely going to pitch that one to my gf and see if it will fly. I might be able to win an argument for once. The closest thing to a fetish that we have is fucking while we watch the food network.

Drkluvtheory99
Dec 8, 2010, 9:19 PM
I did something along that line once it was very exciting. I tied up my girl and made her talk to me while I pleasured and had my way. I would ask her questions and waited to the answer and if it was wrong I would stop what I was doing (a lil teasing). she would describe our future and recite a poem memorized. It was alot of fun.

fred fencesitter
Dec 9, 2010, 1:09 AM
That's amusing. I can get very turned on by someone who can talk well, but that's a little different. And the female orgasm is just incredible under any conditions.

There are several sexual activities I like which some would call fetishes – though most are fairly mainstream (Watersports, group sex, mild bondage etc).

But I’m wondering if anyone else shares a rather unusual fetish I really like.

I’m in a long term polyamorous relationship with three others (MMFF group). When we make love together this always includes watersports. But the older of the two girls and I have a special game (which the other two help us with).

Our Fetish is to try and hold a normal intellectual conversation while having sex at the same time. Either the other two are pleasuring one of us while the other masturbates or we have one “slave” each – while we talk. Normally we chose a topic to debate (she’s a lawyer and very good at arguing almost anything).

Last Saturday we played this sitting across a table naked with the other two underneath giving us each oral sex at the same time. It can last quite a while – I love the contrast between the pleasure I’m getting and thinking what to say. I find it really hot watching her while she’s making a coherent point – but also breathing heavily and the way her breasts start to go a bit red. Also being able to spot when she’s peeing (a normal part of oral sex for all of us).

It’s hard to describe why we find this exciting – I think it’s the difference between us as logical rational beings and experiencing sheer animal sexual pleasure. I don’t know if female orgasm is different to male – but I’m actually better than her in still being able to talk while I’m cuming – towards the end a lot of the fun is in “edging” – almost there - then needing to think about what to say next takes me back from the brink.

It’s the same for her – I really love seeing her lose control in mid conversation and the way her orgasm seems to take over. The “two on one” version is really hot as well – though the one masturbating has control over their own orgasm. One of my favorite times was when I was on my hands and knees being vigorously fucked and sucked at the same time – the really huge contrast between having an intellectual discussion at the same time as his hot hard dick is thrusting into my body.

It’s something we only do every few weeks – it’s a bit hard work for the other two – plus there are other games they like instead.

I know this is rather a weird Fetish – but I’d love to know if others like doing anything similar? – or maybe we’re the only two people on the planet that find it really exciting?