PDA

View Full Version : "Gays Have No Soul..."

mikey3000
Dec 4, 2010, 11:39 PM
I saw this on another discussion board and thought it'd be fun to try, till I read the last line. It really shocked me, then upset me, then finally angered me terribly. Please feel free to contact him with your personal comments. I did and I'll be passing this crap around like wild. I'm going to post it on every LGBTQ discussion board I am on. I say attack!!!!! This BS has got to stop.

"IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHEN YOUR SOUL MATE IS BORN --- all I need is your birthday

My name is Gary the Numbers guy. I am a somewhat famous Numerologist / Astrologer
from Cleveland Ohio.
My website
[link to garythenumbersguy.net]
to ask me a Numerology question
for a reading
my FACEBOOK fan page
[link to www.facebook.com]

Here is the deal , I can't tell you how to find your soul mate , but i can tell you when they were born .

All I need is your birthday

p.s. if you are Gay I CAN"T help you ,because you have to have a soul for it to work "

DuckiesDarling
Dec 5, 2010, 12:03 AM
Mikey, reading the last line pisses me off too, buuuuuuuuuut I did a google search for this guy's website and there is no information about a reading to tell you when your soulmate was born. Is it possible it isn't really him and someone is using his fame in Cleveland as a ploy to possibly evoke the reaction you referred to about bombarding him with our opinions?

mikey3000
Dec 5, 2010, 12:42 AM
Nope. When I expressed my feelings to him, this was his reply to me:

"MORE THREATS BECAUSE OF IGNORANCE , THE ELITE DID A GOOD JOG BRAINWASHING THIS ONE

Muladhara aka "Root chakra":It's placed in the genital area and controls stability, emotionally, sensuality, spiritually and the sense of security.

Swadhisthana aka "Sacral chakra": It's placed in the base of spin (tailbone) and controls reproduction, mentally, creativity, emotionally, joy, spiritually and enthusiasm.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Both of these energy vortexes work together to beam up the sexual energy through the "kundalini" until reach all 7 chakras. When it reaches the two chakras of the head, the Ajna aka "3rd Eye chakra" and the Sahasrara aka "Crown Chakra", the human consciousness wakes up, gets out of the usual individual lethargy and becomes melted with the universe. Both men and women, are allowed to raise the kundalini. The male energy on semen and the female energy is in the liquid that women release when get they reach an orgasm. Orgasms waste the human energy, that's why sexual depravity is more and more stimulated, however the natural intercourse (male/female) still attends the needs of the nature. It's part of occult wisdom that the planet uses our wasted sexual energy to its own purposes. But tantric couples, that are working on their libido, avoiding wasting of energy and raising the kundalini, have more chances of wake up the cosmic consciousness. That's ALL POINT: Needless to say that TPTB DON'T WANT a society with men/women awake and aware, that WHY the gay agenda is so important and WHY they are speeding up it. Gays CAN'T NOT raise the kundalini, in any hypothesis. It's just impossible. Quite the contrary, gay sexual intercourse bust the kundalini to lower dimensions. It occurs the reverse effect. The consciousness of homo people gets evil.
The sheeple just don't know that homo sex is usually practiced in black magic Illuminati rituals. For instance, Hitler was severely sodomized in Golden Dawn Illuminati rituals, in order to become an awake demon, a black lodge master.
The ordinary sheeple, regardless if are taking part of occultist groups or not, still destroying their kundalini and becoming evil while making gay sex.
These governments that allow gay couples to adopt children, are "shooting to kill", ensuring the destruction of future generations by early contact with homosexuality."

Long Duck Dong
Dec 5, 2010, 1:42 AM
lol hes a numerology expert that uses google ???

ok, numerology is a numerical system that uses a persons date of birth and 2 main forms of numerology to devine your personality and nature

as for telling you the birthdate of your soul mate ??? roflmao.... yeah right and it can also tell you the winning numbers of the lottery in the month of october in the year 2018 for free.... just spend $49.95 to cover postage and handling lol

it can be used to work out the compatibility ratio between two people..... and thats what the bastard is peddling....

as for 7 chakras ?? lol there is 13 charkras in the system he talks about...

but as for kundalini energy being anti gay ???? ROFLMAO..... homo phobic energy.... I have to remember that one...... that really takes the cake.....

anti lgbt energy...lol wanders off laughing and snorting coffee out my nose... then stops and pauses..... if that guy is so famous, how come nobody has heard of him.......

DuckiesDarling
Dec 5, 2010, 1:45 AM
Okay the guy is a complete idiot all the way around and completely homophobic to boot, or maybe he is gay and got turned down by everyone and this is his revenge.

Long Duck Dong
Dec 5, 2010, 2:09 AM
it could be cos he realised that 11 breaks down to 2.... and now he has to stop telling people he has 11 inches and only 2

void()
Dec 5, 2010, 5:46 AM
Sorry did my reading of the Enochian rituals in this book (http://www.amazon.com/Golden-Dawn-Teachings-Ceremonies-Llewellyns/dp/0875426638), overlook the homosexual exploits? And by the by, Isreal was something of Alitser Crowley's right hand, quite astute in the order therefore. He doesn't mention any sexual practices. In fact he cautions against sex in general as it sullies one for the hermetic rituals.

I'll go sit over on the lost park bench. Maybe some pervert will roll by and offer me candy.

Oh and um er ... no I have not fully read this book nor have I used anything from it, aside from the toaster magic recipe included on page 42. "Hey, it's page 42 _and_ toaster magic, gotta try it!"

Bluebiyou
Dec 5, 2010, 5:50 AM
Let me get this straight.
Mikey is upset about some soothsayer's philosophy about the (lack of) souls of gay men and women.
Yet Mikey gleefully advocates brutally mutilating the genitals of innocent children (Mikey's recent post - Re: Article re: circumcision - NOV 21,2010), because it is within his social norm (and coincidentally profitable to the skin graft industry/business).
Is this all about Mikey3000? The whole world/God/existence/morality/everything; all about Mikey3000?
Or did I miss an entire semester of "Morality/Humanism 101"?

"Do unto others" and "Do no harm" (not to mention truth) is superseded by whenever Mikey's ego deems so?

Perhaps the soothsayer is right about the souls of a lot of sheeple (not just gays), but for reasons different than he gave.

Once again, my point is that someone who gleefully supports harming innocent children is deeply offended by some incidental soothsayer's opinion about hypothetical 'soul' existence? I view this as opportunistic and over-the-top hypocritical on Mikey's part.

I'm losing faith in humanity, one Mikey at a time. Mikey, meet the 'iggy' list.

DuckiesDarling
Dec 5, 2010, 6:05 AM
Blue, I don't think that is a fair comparison at all to make.

The reason for this thread was the homophobia the guy posted. I went to his website and read some of his other comments. The guy stops short of making homophobic remarks there but he is quite off the wall about a lot of things and his humor leaves much to be desired.

Bluebiyou
Dec 5, 2010, 7:34 AM
Thank you Twyla for the rebuke!
Seriously, thank you.
But no, I don't think I'm being unfair.
Take a look at Mikey's very recent post NOV 21, 2010, very forceful and glib; I don't think I exaggerated.
Now, you posted your search on this topic of the soothsayer... and found not a lot.
Mikey (allegedly/apparently) contacted this guy and was unhappy with his opinion/proofs.
Now, to get outraged because of someone unrelated/insignificant (non-politician non-bisexual.com member's thread) has an opinion offensive to Mikey. Mikey's reaction to this guy's opinion (about souls remember, about souls - as if this guys opinion about souls had any effect on any reality of souls):

I saw this on another discussion board and thought it'd be fun to try, till I read the last line. It really shocked me, then upset me, then finally angered me terribly. Please feel free to contact him with your personal comments. I did and I'll be passing this crap around like wild. I'm going to post it on every LGBTQ discussion board I am on. I say attack!!!!! This BS has got to stop.

"
Twyla, I've had someone at work trying to kill me for the last 7 years. The guy's a psycho. Two doctors of psychiatry hired by my company agree with me and sent recommendations to my company. My company condones the psycho's actions by altering the doctor's report and instructing the local police not to investigate (if the psycho is successful, my death no matter how strange, will be quickly ruled accidental by police). I've only mentioned this situation a few times here on bisexual.com. Why? I want to keep my community informed, I think my situation is one of significance to my community, yet, this community (and this world) is not all about me.

As you know I have a big thing against harming children. You and others are probably aware that is my motivation in all my anti c********** rants. We can have adult and fierce verbal discussions/fights about that; fine. Mikey is the only one I recall being joyful/glib about the 'pro' side.

To be so glib about harming children, then rant about digging and finding someone's opinion...
My perspective looks rather dimly on Mikey.
Especially when viewing his recent posts for the last year which (in my opinion and my opinion only) indicate pathological lying.
When I do a search on 'pathological lying', 'glib personality', 'egocentric', 'manipulation' (not to mention morally absent), I find unpleasant results in psychological profiles.
I'm sorry Twyla, bad people are among us... 1-4 % according to different 'authorities'.
A few years ago bisexual.com had 64k members... which translates to a statistical probable minimum of 640 people.

If you listen enough, these people show themselves, IF you keep your ears open for the critical issues.
Don't forget, it's human nature to say "Nawwww, that only happens elsewhere". Bad folks depend on normal folks to keep thinking that.... and "charming" is a very common trait of theirs.
...and lying comes as easy as breathing.

Remember, BTK had a wife, children... scout master... active church life... and the only reason he was caught was he wanted to get caught at 64 years old... to show the world his greatness and genius.

Long Duck Dong
Dec 5, 2010, 7:56 AM
roflmao.... are you serious, bluebiyou..... mikey should not have a opinion about some bs artist that is saying that gay people can not have a soulmate, cos mikey is a informed and mature adult male that is pro circumcision ???

is mikey the only one that is not allowed a opinion on other issues, or are you applying your stance to all pro circumcision people, including me and DD...???

darkeyes
Dec 5, 2010, 8:16 AM
is mikey the only one that is not allowed a opinion on other issues, or are you applying your stance to all pro circumcision people, including me and DD...???

Didn notice Blue sayin MiKey or ne 1 else wosn entitled 2 an opinion Duckie me luffly..:)

Gay2Bi
Dec 5, 2010, 9:15 AM
Well, the guy's opinions are his own, but if he's turning away paying customers because of his personal hangups, then perhaps there's a reason why he's only a "somewhat famous Numerologist / Astrologer from Cleveland Ohio." :2cents:

For me, I've got a lot more in my life to worry about than whether or not some two-bit Sylvia Browne wannabe believes I have a soul.

For the record, I have many friends of the Wiccan persuasion who swear by numerology and astrology. I respect that, even though those disciplines don't work for me personally.

void()
Dec 5, 2010, 10:46 AM
I concur there is evil amongst our number. But there is evil the world over.

Since I began haunting this site, one of the main principles of it has been, have fun. Life is too cosmic a joke to take seriously. None of us will in fact get out alive.

That does not mean we overlook serious issues. What it does mean is we ought not stare into an abyss too much. It often stares back with quite more zest and vigor, hate and evil.

Here we create a haven for ourselves. This sanctuary is not perfect, nothing is but perfect. Still, what is should be enjoyed.

No, not saying we just tune out the rest. But the rest has its own, let it be at that. Is being happy just to be happy so difficult?

Most folks here obviously think so, otherwise we'd not have all the petty arguments. We could have love and harmony. Difference divides and conquers, that's what all the nut jobs out in the Big Wide World want, too.

Shame we give it up so easily, folks. Unity may evolve into its own realized ideal of The Perfect World. But I don't foresee those visiting here seeing it.

And finally a point to recall.

You can not argue opinion. It just does not work. No matter how much you might desire my agreement that some vast ineffable being exists, until you have facts, you've no argument. Previous given as example. And that is true of any opinion.

So why argue them? ... ??

Bluebiyou
Dec 5, 2010, 11:06 AM
roflmao.... are you serious, bluebiyou..... mikey should not have a opinion about some bs artist that is saying that gay people can not have a soulmate, cos mikey is a informed and mature adult male that is pro circumcision ???

LDD...
If Adolph Hitler was right on an issue I would acknowledge it. Despite his being wrong on so many. I would remark on the issue because Adolph would use the unification issue of being right to support his wrong issues.
If Mother Teresa were wrong on an issue, I would oppose it (although none of significance have ever occurred to me).
Likewise, Pasa, Twyla, you LDD (due to your admirable love of Twyla), and a few others who were/are fervent opponents of mine on the subject of c***********; I failed to 'drag into' other arguments, the logic of "you're wrong on c*********** therefore you're wrong on ... any other subject.
I merely want to point out some obvious (to me anyway) points.

LDD, you may claim anti social tendencies, yet you do not follow the model of sociopath... you know right from wrong and you display this. I refuse to explain why.
Aside - clearly you're pissed off in certain areas...
But, ... for the love of God... I wish there were someone here very active, more educated in psychology, and more verbal than myself...
I am uncomfortable making public assessments.
Sigh...

Hephaestion
Dec 5, 2010, 12:46 PM
Why on earth is anyone giving credence to the rubbish the twerp astrologer / numerolgist spouts. Were he better known then any fame would be for the same thing and that is rubbish.

mikey3000
Dec 5, 2010, 6:04 PM
LOL!!! So now I'm not allowed to have opinions on differing topics? I'm allowed to support a parent's rite to circumsize their son if they choose, but I'm not allowed to publically expose a homophobic bigot advertising for new business from anyone EXCEPT the LGBTQ community cause he doesn't agree with them?

Swap LGBTQ for black, or fat, or single parents, or South Asians, or the pgysically challenged. Would he be able to get away with it then?

People, this is where there is strength in numbers as a community. Discrimination has got to stop. And it can IF you want it to. Here's your chance to do something about it, even a little.

And BLUEBIYOU, can't you tell that I made that comment in jest? thus "lobbing off" any other body parts? Jeez man, get a clue. I never stated anywhere I'm for or against circumcision. I have my personal preference, but believe that each parent has the right to decide for their own son (s) without harassment.

So "iggy" away if it makes you feel better..

Long Duck Dong
Dec 5, 2010, 6:49 PM
LDD, you may claim anti social tendencies, yet you do not follow the model of sociopath... you know right from wrong and you display this. I refuse to explain why.
Aside - clearly you're pissed off in certain areas...
But, ... for the love of God... I wish there were someone here very active, more educated in psychology, and more verbal than myself...
I am uncomfortable making public assessments.
Sigh...

I do not claim anti social tendencies, its the experts that diagnosised it... its part of having dystimia, as dysthimics and sociopaths lack most of the emotional makeup of normal people.......

knowing right from wrong means nothing... as right and wrong exist in the mind of individuals, hence you believe circumcision is wrong, mikey believes its right, and I believe there is a medical need for it at times.....
and we can all find experts that are pro and against it ......

and do me a favour, lay off the love of DD bullshit....
I may love my partner, but it doesn't mean that I defend her every word action or deed, or condone them either.......

thats normally a cheap shot thrown in by people that are single, can not get laid, or can not find a relationship that is working the way her and my relationship works..... and we argue and disagree a lot on things..... but we both agree on one thing, we both can fight our own battles.....

DuckiesDarling
Dec 5, 2010, 7:18 PM
Again, what the hell does being pro or anti circumcision have to do with the guy stating gays have no souls?

12voltman59
Dec 5, 2010, 7:20 PM
I think that this guy---whatever he is----is full of USDA Prime Grade BS!!!!

Gay2Bi
Dec 6, 2010, 9:43 AM
People, this is where there is strength in numbers as a community. Discrimination has got to stop. And it can IF you want it to. Here's your chance to do something about it, even a little.I agree that it's discrimination, but he's the one who's actually suffering for it, not the gay community (there are plenty of gay-friendly astrologers and numerologists out there). He's a second-rate psychic in Cleveland; the more customers he turns away because of his prejudice, the more he guarantees his continued obscurity (which is as it should be, in my opinion). So in that sense, his discrimination, while personally offensive, is ultimately self-limiting; he's never going to amount to anything other than what he already is. And sending him mail calling him out as a bigot - as you've discovered - isn't going to change his opinions or his business practices; you're just going to get a rambling, pseudo-mystical diatribe "justifying" his practices in response.

For me - as a "mostly gay" man and thus the direct target of his prejudice - this is one of those situations where it's really not worth the fight; he's only hurting his own business by being a jerk, and me calling him out on it isn't going to change anything. It's not that I don't agree that discrimination is bad (it is), but here in the US, we've got plenty worse to deal with in terms of institutionalized discrimination. I'd rather focus on fixing that than get myself all worked up over some obscure quack in Cleveland who's not going to change his ways simply because I yell at him. (Besides, I've already read his response to you - the same one he'd likely send me - and I found his understanding of kundalini delightfully mistaken.)

Now, all that is my personal take on the matter. If you feel offended enough to take action, by all means do so. Considering the source of the statement, however, I personally find it not so much offensive as faintly amusing: As if I care whether or not he believes I have a soul. I actually laughed out loud when I read that line in his ad, and then I promptly decided he simply wasn't worth my time (I clicked my mental "Ignore" button, if you will); should I ever find myself in need of an astrologer, I would take my business elsewhere - voting with my wallet, as I'm sure plenty of other gay people have done. (Then again, I'm an atheist, so I happen to agree that I don't have a soul - at least not in the metaphysical sense - so perhaps that's part of why it doesn't bother me.)

And no, just because we disagree on this topic doesn't mean I'll be hitting the "Ignore" button. I happen to enjoy reading your posts (although I don't always comment), even if on this matter we seem to be butting heads. :)

elian
Dec 6, 2010, 6:56 PM
..and this is different than eHarmony because??

This is just another, very elaborate way of telling the same old, sad story that many people choose to believe.

I expect that this "seer" has a lot more training to do.