PDA

View Full Version : how come gay guys dont go for CD"s?

PrettyFlowingGown
Dec 4, 2010, 6:47 PM
on a few occasions, i've met gay men and they find it strange being with a CD and finding it awkward, and that they like men, who like to be men...i, myself wear ladies clothes all the time, but i've always thought i still have a penis and i love to be with feminine guys......whats the difference.

Long Duck Dong
Dec 4, 2010, 7:03 PM
personal preference would be my quess.....

not every gay man is into feminine males, some like * bears * and *he-man * types.....in the same way that you enjoy feminine men, but may not be attracted to *hulks * and * body buffs *.....

some people will see you as trying to impersonate a female, with your cross dressing and others may see you as a pre op trans person...... regardless of how you see yourself....

gay men love men, they just do not feel attracted to all men

Gay2Bi
Dec 5, 2010, 9:33 AM
What LDD said. :)

Me personally, I'm attracted to the "rough and rugged" type (think underwear model, but with some facial hair - scruffy for preference), but that's just what works for me. Other guys like other things, which is fine too. As long as there are no value judgments involved ("I like this, and anyone who doesn't is weird"), it's all good.

IndyBiFun
Dec 5, 2010, 9:40 AM
Personally, I am very attracted to a great looking CD. I find them quite sexy. At one time I was lucky enough to have met a beautiful CD and date her for a while. It was a great experience.

I also prefer guys who have a nice little fem streak in them as well.

Thomas_The_Rhymer
Dec 5, 2010, 12:21 PM
Well, personally when I want a beautiful women I'll find a woman and when I want a man I'll find a man. I may prefer my men feminine but not dressed as women...