PDA

View Full Version : Question....

AmberNMike2010
Dec 4, 2010, 12:34 AM
We are wondering who all on here has ever had a foursome? Is it fun, did you like it, not like it. Any details would be great! Thanks.

bensonmum65
Dec 4, 2010, 12:39 AM
My wife and I had a foursome with another couple a few years ago. I wanted something lasting with them. He and I sucked each other quite a bit and I ate and fucked both women. Sadly, it didn't work out and we never saw them again. It was a fun night though.

seadreamer725
Dec 4, 2010, 5:01 AM
My husband and I had one a few years back and it was fun..it was me, him and 2 women, wished it had happened more but at least we had one night.:)

darkeyes
Dec 4, 2010, 6:16 AM
Shockin'!!! 4 sum an more sum... *sigh* them war the days.. am a gud girl now but them days of yore wer much fun... :bigrin:

... but jus a lil warnin.. they can go bad an can get nasty...:(

Ms Baby
Dec 4, 2010, 10:06 AM
Once upon a time, many years ago, in another life, I got into a four-some! Very interesting... It was me and three guys! ;-))

Gerri

Biguy91
Dec 4, 2010, 11:45 AM
We are wondering who all on here has ever had a foursome? Is it fun, did you like it, not like it. Any details would be great! Thanks.

I have never been in a foursome but i know i would like to one day lol xD sound both kinky and fun !

rob :flag3::flag2::flag3:

Realist
Dec 4, 2010, 11:50 AM
Never a successful 4-some, but two successful long-term 3-somes.

A GF and I attempted a 4-some, years ago. The husband and I got along well, as did my GF and his wife. In fact, my GF liked her a lot! But, the other guy's wife got jealous, when he seemed to be having too much fun with my GF! Even though the whole thing was his wife's idea, she ruined it for all of us. I did not have sex with the wife.

We only got together 3 times; two were fine and we had a great time. I was thinking we were going to last a while.......... but the last one ended in discord.

It's difficult enough for 3 to get along with each other, much less 4, but I know it can be great, if everyone is on the same program and rules were agreed upon in the beginning.

SilverFox52
Dec 5, 2010, 5:44 AM
Well, there was that one morning when I masturbated four times, thinking about four very different people... but then I guess that would make it a five-some?:wiggle2:

Loveinlife
Dec 6, 2010, 9:28 PM
I had one 3 some a while ago with my girlfriend and male roommate, but it was poorly planned and i take credit for that. He wasn't at all into guys so it ended up pretty much just being the two of them playing and fucking while I tried to get close to her without making him uncomfortable. The best part was probably going to sleep with the two of them, it was kind of fun for some reason. But then the next day we realized he only did it because he was drunk and now we don't talk about it much. Remembering it makes me want to try another one though. I'll have a hell of a time convincing the GF to try that again.

Pasadenacpl2
Dec 6, 2010, 9:46 PM
I've been oddly curious about a 4some lately also. I doubt I could go through with it...but it has crossed my mind. I know it would have to be me and 3 guys. I am greedy and selfish and the only pussy in my bed is gonna be mine. If I ever get the nerve to try it, I'm sure my Mr would be willing to sacrifice himself to help satisfy my curiosity.

Mrs. Pasa