PDA

View Full Version : Choices Comics

nbboy1123
Dec 3, 2010, 6:12 PM
Does anyone know if the Choices Comic is updated frequently if you are a member of the three pillows website? I really enjoy it, but it sucks that months go without any art then they post two stories in a day.

DuckiesDarling
Dec 3, 2010, 8:16 PM
Here ya go..

Hello Everyone,

I'm the creator of Choices and I've been woefully absent from the forums. I may have posted in the past under a different username. Anyway, I wanted to let you know what's happening with the comic.

Choices is ending. I know it's very sad. There will be one more after the latest installment. Cancelling it was a business decision and one that Drew hated to do and one he put off for a long time, I'm sure. (Yes, I was paid.) So please, no hate mail sent Drew's way ;)

What started out as a silly sex comic for Three Pillows grew into an examination of alternative relationship dynamics, of open polyamourous living, and life as a bisexual. I have come to love the characters deeply and I'm missing them. I finished the strip in May and Drew's been posting them periodically.

So what does the future hold for the Choices gang? The answer is...I'm not sure. I want to tell more in depth stories but the main issue is time. Perhaps with a new artist with me handling the writing. I will of course keep you posted.

Thank you for all the years of reading my comic. It's been fun.

Sean.

abraxas3d
Dec 31, 2010, 8:57 PM
Argh. The Pain. What terrible news. The only comic I have ever followed, and it's ending!

I really hope the "more in-depth stories" pans out. I'd love to read something where the protagonists are people like me. That happens far too infrequently.

Thanks so much for such a great comic.

BiJoe696
Jan 1, 2011, 4:55 AM
Perhaps there is a artist in the group that would enjoy the project? It sure is not me, cannot draw stick figures.

:bipride::2cents: