PDA

View Full Version : How do you Identify?

Diva667
Dec 3, 2010, 7:38 AM
Please tell us how you Identify.

I've listed some options in the poll, which I think are going to be the most likely answers. But if you Identify as something else. please tell us in here.

This isnt meant to be judgemental, just a curosity of mine.

(Note max number of options in a poll is eight, otherwise I could have listed more options, sorry)

dickhand
Dec 3, 2010, 11:33 AM
Other ? Metrosexual ?

DuckiesDarling
Dec 3, 2010, 11:41 AM
Straight, with curves :)

*Lou*
Dec 3, 2010, 11:54 AM
I'm going to go against the grain and say none of the above, due to the fact that I refuse to identify as anything but a human being, and have no tolerance for labels. My identity is my name and SS #. With that said, let me state that I mean no disrespect to the thread or those who post here, I'm only stating my opinion.

fordbob89
Dec 3, 2010, 12:17 PM
Bicurious male - straight with a purely sexual interest in men. I am not the least bit interested in an emotional or non-sexual intimate relationship with other men. I'm not sure where I fall as far as labels.

Realist
Dec 3, 2010, 2:30 PM
Bisexual, but only attracted to either gender when mutual interests, good communication skills, and emotional connections are made, first.

Never interested in platonic sex with strangers, or those I do not trust.

Canticle
Dec 3, 2010, 3:47 PM
As a human being, both the carnate and the incarnate.....snd straight, because I am.

vittoria
Dec 10, 2010, 1:06 AM
@77% male bisexual as of my typing...

gee that explains alot :-P

innaminka
Dec 10, 2010, 3:56 AM
I'll be up front.

I now identify myself as lesbian.

The era of bi is gone - it just sort of drifted quietly and peacefully away.
No regrets. Maybe it's taken nearly 35 years, but maybe, just maybe , the labelling has finished.

SexualBoigamer2012
Dec 10, 2010, 6:02 PM
My lines are half-straight half squiggly ;)

Hephaestion
Dec 10, 2010, 6:39 PM
Option 1

Police: Are you classified as human?
Korben Dallas: Negative, I am a meat popsicle.

------------------------------------------------
Option 2

Korben Dallas: What's your name?
Leeloo: Leeloo Minai Lekarariba-Laminai-Tchai Ekbat De Sebat.
Korben Dallas: Good. That... that whole thing's your name, huh? Do you have, uh... a shorter name?
Leeloo: Leeloo.

kenny
Dec 11, 2010, 12:31 AM
I love sucking cock but I do not like anything else about a guy. Is that normal?

biblkman
Dec 11, 2010, 3:19 AM
Ok, *LOU*, you refuse to label yourself, but do you use other labels to describe yourself, such as , gender or race. When you describe yourself would you say attractive , funny, outgoing an intellect. Those are all labels that describe who you are so why not your sexuality .....you are accepted here so you don't have to worry about ridicule for what ever label or description that best defines you. No disrespect.

But to answer the thread .....I'm a bi male.

Realist
Dec 11, 2010, 9:02 AM
Kenny, you wrote: "I love sucking cock but I do not like anything else about a guy. Is that normal?"

That's NORMAL for YOU isn't it?

Zodiac Mindwarp
Dec 11, 2010, 5:37 PM
This is an interesting question because I've just gone through a pretty long period of my life where I was trying to figure that out.

I'm totally gender fluid, my personality is a very well blended mixture of male and female energies. I could be talking about mixed martial arts one minute and squealing over a cute purse the very next.

As far as my orientation, I'm attracted to people based on emotional and connection and compatibility: A person's gender and physical attributes only come into play in that if they feel good to touch, then there's something there.

I really don't know that any label or terminology sums that up completely, which is perfectly fine.

bicuriouscd
Dec 13, 2010, 10:50 AM
I checked other,
I am a male cross-dresser who has always been in heterosexual relationships but lately I have been fantasizing about being with a man or men while dressed enfem , the thought of being taken by one man from behind while another fills my mouth really makes me squirm in my panties !

With that said I'm not sure what catergory I fit into.

69luvr
Dec 13, 2010, 3:57 PM
I checked other,
I am a male cross-dresser who has always been in heterosexual relationships but lately I have been fantasizing about being with a man or men while dressed enfem , the thought of being taken by one man from behind while another fills my mouth really makes me squirm in my panties !

With that said I'm not sure what catergory I fit into.

I am bisexual and lately I have been desiring to be with a pretty CD. I have a strong urge to find such a person and be happy!:bipride:

Flounder1967
Dec 14, 2010, 8:18 AM
On this site I'm Bi. In the outside world I'm straight.

amiamema
Dec 16, 2010, 12:58 AM
I checked Other because I do not identify by gender (neither myself nor partners). My body happens to be male, but I consider that as important a fact in defining myself as my eye color. Similarly, maleness and femaleness have nothing to do with my attractions to other people. I am attracted to PEOPLE, not to men or women. Masculinity and femininity actually turn me off. So I might more accurately call myself unisexual rather than bisexual. Cuddly affectionateness, and open honest deep personal intimate communication, and being loving, and caring about each other, are what turn me on.:flag1:

tony-t
Dec 18, 2010, 9:26 PM
Simple, I find some men and some women sexual attractive, I could be in love with a man, but for now its just sex.

bboy121
Dec 21, 2010, 8:29 PM
I am a gay male.

Michigan_cpl
Dec 24, 2010, 7:40 PM
i am bisexual. i also love to crossdress and be the sissy.

Billys_gurl
Dec 24, 2010, 11:57 PM
I checked female bisexual. I consider myself more gender fluid. I can be as feminine as the next Barbie doll ( But with more curves) or can be as masculine as most men I know. I usually take on the gender opposite of who I am with. I am also more pansexual, I love more than one person regardless of gender identification, or sex.

Realist
Dec 25, 2010, 7:09 AM
I agree BG,

Few, other than folks like those who congregate here, would understand that. I love who I love. I seem to be more apt to love the ladies, but a couple of my most delicious romances have been with males, too. Fluidity is good!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm off to a day of overindulgence...sadly it'll be mostly food, but fun with friends and family, too.

fpb09
Dec 27, 2010, 12:56 PM
To me it seems i like to have friends , women turn me on while attitude friendlyness & cocks turn me on 4 men!

ohiotnl
Dec 30, 2010, 8:56 AM
we are a bi couple wife is bisexual, she had her first exp in her early teens and i am bi sexual, i had my first exp in my early teens. when it somes to bi sex we have no limitations.

Lisa (va)
Dec 31, 2010, 6:11 PM
I checked other, am comfortable with either gender. I simply love the one I love.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

Craydon
May 7, 2011, 11:18 AM
I'm also comfortable with either gender. I enjoy the person I'm with. I find something hot and attractive with whomever it is. There are different things I enjoy with each.

redheadchick
May 7, 2011, 1:27 PM
I identify as lesbian. I've been through the whole process...straight then bi then gay. Proud and happy as ever!

My fiancee identifies as genderqueer so she would be in the "other" category.