PDA

View Full Version : Curious on how you find people for sex?

Dark Fiend
Dec 2, 2010, 8:18 PM
Just curious, because I read a lot of profiles where it mentions how they've had sex with multiple men/women. My question is, where do you find these people? Are they random people you find on craigslist or somewhere or your friends?

djones
Dec 2, 2010, 8:26 PM
If your standards are low enough, you can find sex almost anywhere. But, if you are concerned with appearances, mental stability, std/sti risks, etc., you won't have quite as many encounters as some claim to have had.

NakedInSeattle
Dec 2, 2010, 8:41 PM
Squirt.org ... silverdaddies.com ... FriendFinders.com ... lotsa places

jem_is_bi
Dec 2, 2010, 10:12 PM
I definitely did not find my present partner here.
This site is more for conversation than action.
I know you can get it here too.
But, not as often as elsewhere.

BiJoe696
Dec 3, 2010, 6:41 AM
I met my wife via a Swing Mag ad 25 + yrs ago, so ads do work sometimes for sure, just keep looking.

My partner, my wife, my best friend ( all one person) and I have had good luck meeting others thru our profile at:

http://WICPL4SAME.swinglifestyle.com

Its a Swingers site, and mostly couples but you do find a lot of single men and some women on site for sure. It also has links to clubs in area.

As far a Craigs List, it can work for finding someone ( anyone) fast.

Also try gay.com which has local chat rooms even free members can use and is very active all around the country. It has sources for other info on groups locally.

Same with Silverdaddies.com for older guys, very active chat rooms. Good for free users too.

Have fun, be safe.

:bibounce::bipride:

darkeyes
Dec 3, 2010, 7:42 AM
Just curious, because I read a lot of profiles where it mentions how they've had sex with multiple men/women. My question is, where do you find these people? Are they random people you find on craigslist or somewhere or your friends?

Sumtimes wonda wot peeps did fore lists an the web... wen me wos free an easy..used ta go clubbin, pubbin, partyin, .. an met mosta the peeps me had fun wiv that way an chatted up an wos chatted up on trains, buses, ferries, planes, cafes, taxi ranks, park benches, beaches, swimmin, hill walkin also a quite few at work an at school.. quite a few at uni 1st time round.. introductions by friends, coffee mornins, dinna parties etc etc etc..

Now me knos that spesh for bi an gay peeps it is harder an for women it is also easier woteva ther sexuality.. sum partsa a the world harder than othas.. but me asks.. wot happened 2 peeps social skills?

Nadir
Dec 3, 2010, 8:47 AM
Sumtimes wonda wot peeps did fore lists an the web... wen me wos free an easy..used ta go clubbin, pubbin, partyin, .. an met mosta the peeps me had fun wiv that way an chatted up an wos chatted up on trains, buses, ferries, planes, cafes, taxi ranks, park benches, beaches, swimmin, hill walkin also a quite few at work an at school.. quite a few at uni 1st time round.. introductions by friends, coffee mornins, dinna parties etc etc etc..

Now me knos that spesh for bi an gay peeps it is harder an for women it is also easier woteva ther sexuality.. sum partsa a the world harder than othas.. but me asks.. wot happened 2 peeps social skills?

I agree with you en this, Fran... I actually like to meet people better in person than in the web (if I am gonna have something with them, I mean)... so far most of the girls and men and I have been intimate with have been met at a bar or introduced by a common friend. I also happen to like more chatting up a cute girl while waiting for a cab, I have met plenty of interesting people that way. While the Internet is good for meeting people as well (among other things), I always prefer the "traditional approach". I dont mind starting a conversation with a complete stranger on a bus, in fact, I find sometimes it enlightening. One can learn many things from just a brief, short conversation.

dickhand
Dec 3, 2010, 11:43 AM
Most of the folks (f , m , cpl, or some combination ) I have hooked up with were through adultfriendfinders.com , one here , one at manhunt.com and some through these folks . Thank goodness for the web . This is an extremely redneck area and casual meeting is not an easy or safe option . The other positive is the fact that you can discuss likes and dislikes openly and have that all out of the way before you ever meet . When you do meet , everyone knows what they are there for .

Jessicaknight
Dec 3, 2010, 5:46 PM
I live in New York City so finding sex partners is not hard.
I love sex with men so when I go to a bath house, I could hook up with as much as 3 or more guys.
Women and couples are much harder but not imposable in this big City.

kelleyandsusan
Dec 3, 2010, 6:29 PM
We are a bit different and lok for a partner that likes to hang out with us as well as spend some time in the bedroom. We have also had some very bad experiences with the web, and without nameing a site had a nasty stalker for a year
Our last partner, we met at the grocery store and helped him select vegetables as he was single, ended up spending several years with us as a playmate of sorts. Sad he got married, LOL

We poke around on the net but trust in casual meetings in the real world
Geez boring, aren't we?
K and S

silkydave
Dec 5, 2010, 12:18 AM
Most of the folks (f , m , cpl, or some combination ) I have hooked up with were through adultfriendfinders.com , one here , one at manhunt.com and some through these folks . Thank goodness for the web . This is an extremely redneck area and casual meeting is not an easy or safe option . The other positive is the fact that you can discuss likes and dislikes openly and have that all out of the way before you ever meet . When you do meet , everyone knows what they are there for .

what county you in ?