PDA

View Full Version : whole sale clubs...

TaylorMade
Dec 2, 2010, 6:19 PM
I remember when I lived in Orlando, a friend of mine had a membership to Sams Warehouse. I didn't buy much, but I bought a box of 100 ct Tampons.

That ish lasted me a YEAR.

I remember seeing a bulk box of condoms... I wanted to buy 'em , but I didn't have a reason and I didn't have the cash, so I let that go.

Now I have a membership to BJ's. I found the tampons/pads... now, i'm wondering... where are the blasted rubbers?! I want my case o' 100 count Trojans!

Is it just me that I find the possibility that BJ's doesn't sell stuff like that highly ironic?

*Taylor*

jamieknyc
Dec 2, 2010, 6:22 PM
... now, i'm wondering... where are the blasted rubbers?! I want my case o' 100 count Trojans!

Is it just me that I find the possibility that BJ's doesn't sell stuff like that highly ironic?

*Taylor*
Who's the lucky guy? :)

TaylorMade
Dec 2, 2010, 6:33 PM
Who's the lucky guy? :)

No one. I just like to have rubbers on hand... just in case.

*Taylor*

ubersmack
Dec 2, 2010, 6:46 PM
One reason - They don't sell it so that you can multiply therefore needing the other items they sell in bulk like food and diapers and family stuff. It's a conspiracy. LMAO!:tongue:

Doggiestyle
Dec 2, 2010, 7:21 PM
:bigrin: I bet a person would get some strange looks from the clerk, when they purchased a box of 100 condoms. :bigrin:

They might even want to come along with you, HUH? :tong:

Your friend, :doggie:

elian
Dec 2, 2010, 7:52 PM
Taylor, while you're there, can you pick me up a four-pack of pianos?

BJ's gave me a trial membership once, but all I ever bought was a vacuum cleaner and a case of rice crispy treats.. I found it too tempting to buy junk food that way.

You may get some good deals on cleaning supplies though.

jamieknyc
Dec 3, 2010, 10:57 AM
:bigrin: I bet a person would get some strange looks from the clerk, when they purchased a box of 100 condoms. :bigrin:

They might even want to come along with you, HUH? :tong:

Your friend, :doggie:

I always felt a little embarrassed buying condoms. It never bothered me to shop for lingerie or buy tampons- a man doing that is obviously buying them for a woman. But buying condoms (and lube, too) always made me a little squeamish

DuckiesDarling
Dec 3, 2010, 11:20 AM
Well I did belong to Sam's Club but only went twice to buy stuff so not worth keeping up, I'll just go with my Dad if I need something. I can't say I ever saw condoms at the one in Etown but I know I saw some in Cincinatti, OH. Maybe it's a regional thing, Taylor :tong: After all those Ohio State boys prolly blow em up for football practice.

12voltman59
Dec 3, 2010, 2:40 PM
I have been a member of Sam's for years---I would like to be a member of Costco if I had my choice--but we don't have one in the Dayton area--but there are a few in Cinci--but for any kind of regular food shopping that is just a bit too far to go.

I never recall having seen Sam's sized packs of rubbers---maybe the locations I shop have them--I will have to remember seeing if they do.

It would be somehwat humorous I would think to buy such a mega pack of condom's---but what the hell, right?

I would say---if ya ever do buy such a large quantity---make sure you keep them in a place where they won't "spoil" since unless you are having tons of sex---it is going to take some time to go through such a large quantity of them!! :bigrin::bigrin:

I do like to buy products from Sam's like toilet paper, paper towels, goods for the numerous summer gatherings of friends and family, buying packs of meats like frozen chicken breasts, shrimp, fish fillets, frozen veggies and other similar items.

They do have some great prices on electronic items like HD TVs as well.