PDA

View Full Version : any bi nudist groups in mass?

retrocock61
Nov 30, 2010, 11:14 PM
Just wondering if anyone know of any bi nudist groups in
massachusetts or new england

SilverFox52
Dec 1, 2010, 5:59 AM
Just wondering if anyone know of any bi nudist groups in
massachusetts or new england

There are a number of options, depending on where in MA you are located. Groups that cater to gay and bi men are: Boston Area Nude Guys (BANG), Dorchester Naked Guys (DONG) and Worchester Area Naked Guys (WANG). Some groups allow a sexual element, some are strictly nude, no sex. You can find information online. Another option for locating groups and others with your interest is truenudists.com. I'm not aware of any groups that specifically bi men and women nudists combined, but that site is a great resource.

Stay naked!

Doggiestyle
Dec 1, 2010, 6:37 PM
SilverFox52
Old Enough To Know Better ,,,,,,, And still to young to resist!!!

USA, Connecticut ,,, HAS SAID

Hummmmm, let me put mt thinking cap on,,,,, :cap:

MA...BANG...DONG...WANG... Are all groups from Massachusetts??? :bigrin:

For some reason or another? This all sounds kinda like something that would be coming from Asia!!! :confused:

Oh well, they, wherever there from sounds like a bunch that likes to play kinda rough, HUH??? :rolleyes:

Just me thinking again. Your friend, :doggie:

shortstroke
Dec 21, 2010, 12:25 PM
Ok. I was dumb enough to check them out and they are all bogus. Congratulations.

Paul B.
Dec 23, 2010, 7:53 PM
Guess Silver Fox isn't so "honest & caring" after all.

alli_smiles
Jan 6, 2011, 3:35 AM
I only know of one place you can go - Provincetown. Nudity is still not legal, but the city made an ordinance to allow it. There is one beach near there that is clothing optional. I lived in Worcester MA for 1 yr and . would drive out to the cape every chance I got cuz it was the only place I could find. Be warned though- the beach is more gravel than sand, and there are what I think are horseflies sometimes. Good luck in your quest.

jackbirdjay
Jan 22, 2011, 8:58 AM
There's a nudist camp ground in Lee New Hampshire. It's on rt 125 just south of where rt 4 and rt 125 meet.

binjlooking
Jan 22, 2011, 10:10 AM
Google "Torrey Pines State Beach" or "Blacks Beach" in San Diego. Also "San Onfre Nude Beach" also in San DIego. You'll find links to all kinds of sites!;)