PDA

View Full Version : if you are not a menber

cornholejoe
Nov 30, 2010, 8:43 PM
if you cant post a ad or profile you should not be on here all you gutless married mother fuckers who cant get any off there wifes get on here looking to get a little most just want to chat or email if you cant play dont even get on here you sorry fuckers just jack off and be happy

FinkDoodle
Nov 30, 2010, 8:48 PM
my, my . . aren't we judgmental . . .

llllllllll
Nov 30, 2010, 9:06 PM
Dude,if you are going to post a rant like that,please check your spelling and grammar.You'd be more credible.But thank you for the chuckle.. LMAO

sugarlandian
Nov 30, 2010, 9:07 PM
if you cant post a ad or profile you should not be on here all you gutless married mother fuckers who cant get any off there wifes get on here looking to get a little most just want to chat or email if you cant play dont even get on here you sorry fuckers just jack off and be happy

Someone got turned down?

Long Duck Dong
Nov 30, 2010, 9:28 PM
ahhh the bisexual *twin * of fred phelps........ yeah... even the lgbt community has them too....... sadly

DuckiesDarling
Nov 30, 2010, 9:58 PM
I'm not sure, I mean what are the requirements to be a "Menber" do I need a third leg?

curious married m
Nov 30, 2010, 10:15 PM
ahhh the bisexual *twin * of fred phelps........ yeah... even the lgbt community has them too....... sadly

And like Fred Phelps, he needs to be bent over, tied up, and fucked in the ass.
No wait he might like THAT WAY too much.:)

cornholejoe
Dec 1, 2010, 12:02 AM
hey just saying the truth they are some good people on here but they will put up a profile the ones that dont are just phoneys

goldenfinger
Dec 1, 2010, 12:08 AM
Guess who is not smarter then a 5th grader:eek:

cornholejoe
Dec 1, 2010, 12:28 AM
its proably you dumbass:bigrin:

_Joe_
Dec 1, 2010, 12:34 AM
http://asset.soup.io/asset/1066/9368_798c.jpeg

chook
Dec 1, 2010, 12:57 AM
I always thought it was the persons choice wether or not they want to post an add with or without pics......and correct me if I'm wrong but I have never seen in the book of rules for bisexual.com where it say's no profile no fucking entry.

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

nudistharry
Dec 1, 2010, 2:25 AM
Most of the time it doesn't bother me when someone has a blank profile with no pics. The need for privacy is very real. The less you reveal the lower the chance of being discovered by someone you know.

However, if someone were to "discover" me on here then I would suspect they are bi or bi curious.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 1, 2010, 2:28 AM
Goodness, did someone take their bitter pills this morning, or what? What happened Joe?
Cat

BiJoe696
Dec 1, 2010, 6:31 AM
Having a bad day? Chill out. Its all about Freedom. For you and everyone else. relax, enjoy, life is too short to get so upset.:rolleyes:

dickhand
Dec 1, 2010, 7:09 AM
Holy buttfuck Batman , what a hemaroid ! Quick , get the Preperation H Bat !

curious married m
Dec 1, 2010, 9:48 AM
hey just saying the truth they are some good people on here but they will put up a profile the ones that dont are just phoneys

Let me get this straight, I have been in this chat since BEFORE it was acquired by Drew in 2005. I don't have a profile and so that makes me a phony on here. Joe I think I can find a few folks here that are REAL that DO not have profiles but have been good chat buds for up to 8 years. Some I have laughed with, cried with, and mourned with as we have lost a few( Hunny Pot & Used Bear RIP) Hmmmmmm maybe because we communicate without advertising ourselves to the rest of the world in a profile. I would like to think that their are a few folks here that will verify that I am REAL. :2cents:

Boats
Dec 1, 2010, 10:01 AM

Do you call yours a "Profile?" Your sick

Falke
Dec 1, 2010, 10:04 AM
Hmm, did someone get their account hacked?

darkeyes
Dec 1, 2010, 10:29 AM
Let me get this straight, I have been in this chat since BEFORE it was acquired by Drew in 2005. I don't have a profile and so that makes me a phony on here. Joe I think I can find a few folks here that are REAL that DO not have profiles but have been good chat buds for up to 8 years. Some I have laughed with, cried with, and mourned with as we have lost a few( Hunny Pot & Used Bear RIP) Hmmmmmm maybe because we communicate without advertising ourselves to the rest of the world in a profile. I would like to think that their are a few folks here that will verify that I am REAL. :2cents:

This daft ole coot is real ok.. been runnin as fast as me lil legs will carry me for ova 5 years 2 keep 'im from removin me knickers an gettin tween me n Kate... he is def a menber.. an a luffly ole goat of a menber.. me is not a menber.. me is quite summat else al2getha.. me is an angel..:);)

...an wot pray r u Joe me luffly? Ur name Dick by ne chance?:tong: Not u Joe.. me likes u Joe..:bigrin:.. OP Joe me talkin bout.. yea.. that Joe.. Arsehole.. oops sorry, Cornhole Joe..;)

silberwolf1960
Dec 1, 2010, 1:43 PM
Cum again all after WTF

cyezro
Dec 2, 2010, 5:24 AM
very interesting read.

BiJoe696
Dec 2, 2010, 6:39 AM
BTW, added to my ignore list, its a handy tool , not often used.

Having a bad day? Chill out. Its all about Freedom. For you and everyone else. relax, enjoy, life is too short to get so upset.:rolleyes:

TheBisexualProfessor
Dec 2, 2010, 10:36 AM
I really don't have much patience with stupid rants like the one above ... and they do nothing to advance mutual understanding or the need for honesty in relationships.

_Joe_
Dec 2, 2010, 12:14 PM
Ya...

But they give me a batter reason to finally use the pancake picture.

Realist
Dec 2, 2010, 12:22 PM
I think that some members don't put their profiles on, especially photos, because of sensitive jobs, fear of an ultra conservative uproar if they were discovered, etc, etc. Each person has their own reason for putting down a profile, or not.

I rarely privately contact a person who does not have a profile, though, unless I think I've learned enough about them through their posts.

To each his/her own.

binectar
Dec 2, 2010, 4:20 PM
Sorry to say that I didn't see this earlier. But there's no place for this type of rant on this site, if you ask me. I looked at this "profile" of "cornholejoe" expecting to see an immature 21 year old. I was shocked to find a 56 year old with an odd variation of a Napoleonic complex! Ordinarily I'd never respond to such a posting, but this one's over the top.

ubersmack
Dec 2, 2010, 7:26 PM

Hillarious! Absolutely Hillarious! My sides hurt I am laughing so hard. Best pic I have seen in a long time.

void()
Dec 3, 2010, 4:38 AM
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k572/d3323d/pub/6thsensestupidpeoplemed.jpg

12voltman59
Dec 3, 2010, 6:23 AM
With this guy posting up a thread of this sort----guess its time to add one more name to my "IGNORE LIST"----goodbye CHJoe

mutt&jeff
Dec 3, 2010, 6:30 AM
It's not a requirement to have a profile. It's irritating yes, but not a requirement. I would like to see everyone with a profile to tell a little about them selves, that's always nice.. I think some are just real scared to put up a profile and photo's for what ever reason. Mostly fear of family, friends and Job...(Your photo you put up DOES NOT need to be a nude photo.) Just a thought I have. I believe that if a person has a profile there more serious in meeting real people and those that don't just want to chit chat and have cyber sex, not that there is any thing wrong with that. Having NO profile also says a lot about a person.

Canticle
Dec 3, 2010, 3:51 PM
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k572/d3323d/pub/6thsensestupidpeoplemed.jpg

Neat, Void, real neat. ^5

NjbiGuy01
Dec 3, 2010, 4:39 PM

A non member cannot see profiles can they ? I don't think so. Why is this idiotic ranting necessary or allowed, and not deleted by the mods ??? No wonder the internet is so slow lately.... :mad:

Annika L
Dec 3, 2010, 7:36 PM

Ok, let's turn this into the profiles pet peeves thread!

Personally, *I* am sick of people who have one-line profiles with no capitalization or punctuation, and have no idea what sentence-structure is about. If you're too stupid and/or lazy to write in complete grammatical (or for that matter, readable) sentences that aren't run-ons, you shouldn't be anywhere near sex-oriented material or individuals, as it could increase your chances of reproducing.

Next?

Hephaestion
Dec 4, 2010, 5:01 AM
Switched my profile off pro tempore as I am fed up with straight off invites for a grubby 'tuppeny fuck' in a motel of common convenience (perhaps convenience of a common motel).

Void - Love the posting

Biguy91
Dec 4, 2010, 5:20 AM

Slight grammar issue have we sir? Please there is no point in ranting and raving about something trivial.

darkeyes
Dec 4, 2010, 6:11 AM
Slight grammar issue have we sir? Please there is no point in ranting and raving about something trivial.

Gramma? Wots that? tee hee:tong:

Biguy91
Dec 4, 2010, 7:30 AM
Gramma? Wots that? tee hee:tong:

teehee :P

Bluebiyou
Dec 4, 2010, 8:11 AM
I can understand cornholejoe's frustration at using this site as a help to find love/sexual and emotional fulfillment.
I suggest that the opinion expressed is a bit too consumer oriented to hold validity in the field of love.
While, certainly, it seems more logical that as a bisexual, we would be more likely to not only hook up, but find love here at a bisexual web site.
And it is probably true.
You will find love and fulfillment more likely here than any other individual place/venue.
If you go to your local favorite church, and you search and search...
Or you go to a popular laundromat and you socialize and search...
That's the f****** thing about love, it's like lightning.
True, you're more likely to get struck on a hill, but standing on a hill for a long period of time, every free moment that you have still doesn't guarantee you'll be hit by lightning.
Simultaneously true:
Sure, there are profiles here listed to hook up, others are to understand where someone is coming from, and the deeper folks among us reveal private details/feelings that renders them vulnerable (yet ironically stronger).
Not all folks are willing to render themselves vulnerable in this public place, for myriads of reasons.

I can understand cornholejoe's frustration and I can understand people not becoming members or not posting profiles.

mooon
Dec 4, 2010, 11:16 AM
I agree that everyone should post a profile, and not just a one-liner.
But I also understand why some feel that they cannot do that.

I think this thread is a good example of why one should never post while intoxicated, as you are likely to say stupid things or worse.
I suspect Joe had a few too many?

Mooon

BiCycler
Dec 4, 2010, 2:42 PM
Sorry that you're hurting CHJ. I mean that with a tirade like that, you must be. There are all sorts of reasons for having a profile. There are all sorts of reasons for not having one. I disagree that not having one says a lot about a person. To say so is a gross assumption. I remember walking past our local gay bar a couple decades ago while beginning my journey out. I must have walked past it a hundred times before I mustered the courage to walk in. When I did walk in, I was so nervous I couldn't talk, I shook, my throat was all but seized and I felt every eye in the place boring into my soul. We are all on different parts of that journey. I speak of only one reason someone might not have a profile. We, my partner and I, came here to learn and to find common ground. We have a profile, minimal and unrevealing as it is, because we chose to include some information about who we are. After several years, we have made no actual contact with anyone from here, but we feel that we are very connected to the community. We have met with much success connecting in person with people from other 'non-bisexual' sites without pictures not even an ass picture. Some irony, huh?:flag2::rainbow:

wanderingrichard
Dec 4, 2010, 4:38 PM
I'm wondering if he's been getting too many negative responses from the profiles that scream " No Married Men! No Single Men!" because he's too dumb to read or comprehend beyond a kindergarten level??

Lisa (va)
Dec 5, 2010, 1:25 PM
Thanks for the laughs.

As one who doesn't bother checking profiles, as I find it more comprehensive to learn about folks via chatting to them ( or in posts), I think it's fine if some folks choose not to have a profile, with or without photos, every one has their reasons, lots of people here are not out, and then there are some that come here for anonomous cyber, all of which is fine. If you are not happy with someone, you don't have to talk to them. Not everyone here thinks the same, we are all individuals, and all deserve due respect, at least until they lose it.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

ps: best of luck Joe

curious married m
Dec 6, 2010, 8:08 AM
Thanks for the laughs.

As one who doesn't bother checking profiles, as I find it more comprehensive to learn about folks via chatting to them ( or in posts), I think it's fine if some folks choose not to have a profile, with or without photos, every one has their reasons, lots of people here are not out, and then there are some that come here for anonomous cyber, all of which is fine. If you are not happy with someone, you don't have to talk to them. Not everyone here thinks the same, we are all individuals, and all deserve due respect, at least until they lose it.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

ps: best of luck Joe

Lisa,

When I first started chatting with you WAY BACK when, I said you were wise beyond your young years. This post just proves that belief. And your a good example of learning about and coming to meet friends. Pffft profiles who needs em.

CMM

binjlooking
Dec 6, 2010, 10:38 AM
Wow. You should Post on Craigslist Rants & Raves.:eek:

gooniegoogoo
Dec 6, 2010, 12:54 PM

You see this? ---> .

That's a period.

Realist
Dec 6, 2010, 2:31 PM
goonie

No one has said it better with less words!

SexualBoigamer2012
Dec 6, 2010, 6:34 PM
Whatever! I think not so because I think Its an Injustice to the people who havent came around to it or want it. I agree with Lisa.

SexualBoigamer2012
Dec 6, 2010, 6:36 PM
HAH! No offense, but its retarted. I like it because of that... Move on...

mutt&jeff
Jan 14, 2011, 11:14 AM
I think I need to clarify what I meant in an earlier post. (Having No profile says a lot about a person.) That could simple mean they are a very private person, not ready to come out, unsure of themselves and the list can go on and on and on for what ever the reason

roy m cox
Jan 15, 2011, 4:12 AM
I'm not sure, I mean what are the requirements to be a "Menber" do I need a third leg?

oh oh i have a third lag , aw nope that's my penis LOL :bigrin:

SORRY just had to say it ,,, :bigrin:

Committed bi guy
Jan 15, 2011, 7:38 AM
OMG - There's bats in the belfry!

celticmagic
Jan 15, 2011, 9:23 AM
if you cant post a ad or profile you should not be on here all you gutless married mother fuckers who cant get any off there wifes get on here looking to get a little most just want to chat or email if you cant play dont even get on here you sorry fuckers just jack off and be happyBoy...You can't write or spell...Your grammar is murder...Illiterate!

Hephaestion
Jan 15, 2011, 10:28 AM
Isn't Cornholio Joe a character in the Beavis and Butthead cartoons?

Annika L
Jan 15, 2011, 11:36 AM
I think I need to clarify what I meant in an earlier post. (Having No profile says a lot about a person.) That could simple mean they are a very private person, not ready to come out, unsure of themselves and the list can go on and on and on for what ever the reason

Thanks, M&J, for bringing this thread back up. Everyone had long forgotten your statement, but clarity is SO important, and I'm certain the sense of closure you experienced from sewing this up was well-worth bringing the ugliness of the original post (not to mention Joe's pancake face) back to people's awareness for several days.

nailchewer
Jan 16, 2011, 12:51 AM
Well, he IS from Kentucky!

dorkyduke
Jan 16, 2011, 1:57 AM
Sounds like he's got a corn cob stuck in his cornhole.

coyotedude
Jan 16, 2011, 2:15 AM
LMTO (laughing my tail off)

But seriously, I really haven't paid this one too much attention. I have a profile, but for pics all I have is a coyote (a beautiful one, I might add). If people have a problem with that, well, it's their problem, not mine.

Peace

bi_curiousgeorge
Jan 16, 2011, 11:31 AM
Is cornhole just not another word for asshole? Just a thought. :)

tenni
Jan 16, 2011, 12:54 PM
Hey Joe
I think that some of the other posters are being rather nasty and arrogant towards you. My question to you is [B]"What happened to you on this site recently that angered you enough to make this original post? "

Joe also posted three times on this thread explaining that there are a lot of nice people on this site but these others seem to upset him? I don't think that most/anyone picked up on that and responded to him in a less hostile manner?...but I may be wrong.

The OP of this thread isn't that much like your other posts. You seem decent enough with a strong interest in anal sex. I got this understanding of you from reading/scanning your previous posts. It seems although you have been a member since 2008 that you have only been posting to the forum since around May, 2010? You upgraded your profile on January 5, 2011 and so I don't know what you had in your profile when you created this thread? You are a widower whose wife use to use a strap on with/on you. So, Joe, I gleaned this by taking a few minutes to scan your posts. Maybe, some who don't put bare bones in their profile might make statements in the forum that you can factor into your view?...just say'n ....

Good luck to you Joe in dealing with some other posters who seem to have irritated you.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 16, 2011, 3:25 PM
Well, it seems that somebody torked CHJ's shorts and he just needed to vent about it. Thats what forums are for, until it becomes and rant and rave. Sorry whatever happened bothers you CH. Maybe you'll have better luck next time. Til then, chill and rest yerself. Have a cookie. ;)
Cat

DuckiesDarling
Jan 16, 2011, 3:56 PM
Wonders why it's always threads like this that get bumped up and the wonderful threads like "Myth of the Male Orgasm" get read by lots yet slowly fade away?

SlightlySalty
Jan 16, 2011, 6:34 PM
Isn't Cornholio Joe a character in the Beavis and Butthead cartoons?

Can't be the same guy -- Cornholio at least knows how to end a sentence.

onewhocares
Jan 16, 2011, 7:40 PM
I think, that for the most part, I found it hard to understand your comments, I know I am from Boston and have a hard time understanding the verbage of the poster.

Belle