PDA

View Full Version : Abscence

Kiowa_Pacer
Nov 29, 2010, 3:27 AM
Greetings;

I know I have not been here in a while, nor have I responded to the forums in a while. A while back I had one of your trolls contact me. He wrote me a very nasty tirade about my Military time, and asked about how I lost my leg. He asked if I had used it on anyone yet, and asked if I had "fucked my wife or that fat pig Cat with it" as well. A person can say all they wish about me, but I Will not tolerate the two most important women in my life to be insulted or degraded in that manner.

He also asked if I stepped on the land mine on purpose, to get out of having to be in the Sand anymore. This is another sore subject with me, and despite my normally calm demeanor, I blew up. I wrote back, and the responces were not sugar-coated, nor were they nice. So, to keep a shit storm from happening on the board, I chose to withdraw for a time.

The same man contacted my Kit and had her fairly unnerved, so she hasn't visited the site either. Because we only interact within our lifestyle group, both of us have come under fire, and have taken quite a bit of flak because although we are now both bi, we don't "Spread the wealth" so we both choose to forego the group at this time. To those who Have talked to me, I thank you for your kindness and for looking after our Cat as you do.

To Pretty Belle, Realist, and The Void, I send warmth and hugs. Kit sends love to Duckies Darling and her honey. And to Just Curious, when you get back to the states, find Cat, she'll steer you to us.

I will send all the best to the rest of you as well, and hope you do not tolerate the idiocies of the one that I see had been banned. I am sure he will be back.

Take care and God Bless.
Kit and Ki
Bob and Kiterina.

DuckiesDarling
Nov 29, 2010, 4:51 AM
Honey, well both of you honeys hehe, there are idiots in this world and they invariably find the way to this board. I'm sure the person who contacted you is the one that has had multiple names on this board. They seem to stalk profiles and posts and try to find the most vulnerable point to attack. I'm sorry you had that experience and Kit as well. There are some people who are not trolls on here that make you go what pissed in your cheerios today at times with some of the posts but it's just part of being a family. You have your good days, your bad days and why the fuck do I bother days.

It seems you are in one of the why the fuck do I bother days and I completely understand. Take care and take care of Kit. Come back when you feel ready and remember we have ignore buttons and they do work well.

Major hugs.

Long Duck Dong
Nov 29, 2010, 5:05 AM
hugs ki and kat and cat

yeah, gotta love the troll, less balls than a neutered dog but so brave when they are hiding on a forum..... wish I could slap a rifle and pack on them and send them off to boot camp or maybe a 3 month stretch in a cell with bubba.....

as a fellow vet, bi and lover of a fine woman, I know how the blood can boil and the temper can flare...... and I also know how easy it is for people to say to just not pay attention to the trolls, but lets be honest, the trolls know how to push buttons...... it must be their type of sexual fetish or something....

all I know is that we miss you and mama cat a lot... and thanks for sharing something that even now, must be ruffling the fur a lil..... but its good to know that you all are well and still around... knowing that mama cat was down for a time, I was getting just a lil worried about ya'll

big hugs and hands around the watermelon wine and BBQ ribs

man65here
Nov 29, 2010, 8:24 AM
I am also a disabled vet and understand. Trolls be damned, I will be here when you get back.

Realist
Nov 29, 2010, 9:32 AM
So glad you're back Kit and Ki!

We need more like you two and less of the antagonists and trolls. Most are on my ignore list, now, and I just don't respond to the others that I have no rapport with.

I came here for other reasons than to find conflicts!

12voltman59
Nov 29, 2010, 10:26 AM
That unfortunately does sound like the "M.O" of our long time troll.

Sorry that this idiot had to bother the way he did--that does seem to be something he loves to do.

Sadly----he might be gone for now--but you can be sure--the guy is dogged in his determination to bother this site and the people on it, so he will be back.

I might suggest to you---change your settings so that only those on your "buddy list" are able to send you messages via the site's own internal email and send you messages on your external email connected with your membership to this site.

I hated to do that---but after several years of receiving such messages from this idiot---I had no choice but to change my settings to prevent those not on my list from sending me messages----along with that---as soon as I see people pop up with names that have a certain sort of "style"---I watch to see what their posts are like and as soon as they become a certain way---I put that "person" on IGNORE status.

Doing all of that does make it much nicer to be on this site----I might suggest that to you and everyone else to consider doing the same.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 29, 2010, 1:27 PM
lol I'm not going anywhere, Loves. You know I like a good scrap, and dont put up with idjets and trolls. I read the leteers from this idiot and I cant blame the duo for not wanting to be here. That's their perogitive. But like I told em both "It's only small words from a small persom trying to be big" and its only words. And this is coupled with the fact that barely anyone would talk to them, then all they get was Troll bit. I know with their work schedules they cant spend alot of time time here, so if they decide to leave, I wish them well. I'm hoping they decide to stand up to the asshole and dont let him run them off.
Either way, they, and you's guys and gal's know that I'm still here.
Hugs and loves to my Ki and Kit.
Yer Mama, Cat ;)

onewhocares
Nov 29, 2010, 5:32 PM
Hi Folks,

Glad you are back. Like Cat, I do not let the simple minded troll keep me from being on this site. But like you, I will NOT let my friends be treated poorly. Hope to chat with you all soon.

Belle