PDA

View Full Version : Women who love bi men

tomm44
Nov 27, 2010, 7:25 AM
are there any women who love the whole bi men thing? i had a great f friend who loved me being bi. There is also a big thing about bisexual /bromance literature for women. anyone read any?

Tomm

roadtriper58
Nov 27, 2010, 3:51 PM
[B][
I have a girl friend that loves bi men. I myself being bi, she absolutly loves watching me and my friends. Of course we always invite her to join us./B]

anand85
Nov 27, 2010, 5:05 PM
ever one love by any one and as per love no bounding
=======================
ebook ebook Dating (http://www.plrprivatelabelrights.com/plr-ebooks/dating-ebooks)

bityme
Nov 27, 2010, 5:14 PM
I have had the good fortune of having been married to two wonderful bisexual women (18 years and 20 years), both of whom I lost to cancer. They enjoyed watching and participating in my experiences with other men as much as I enjoyed watching and participating with them and other women.

It has been three years since I became a widower again and I certainly miss the intimacy of such sharing. While I continue to play with couples as much as possible, there is only one I have developed a continuing relationship with where the lady is really turned on by the guys being together. She loves to give directions so she can see exactly what excites her the most and then she will join in.

She doesn't even want to be touched by either of us until she has had one or more orgasms just watching. Then she will join us, touching, kissing, and licking, trying to heighten our pleasure until she cums a couple more times. Then we can turn our attention to her and let her be the center of attention. It certainly is a wonderful time.

I would really enjoy the opportunity to be with two bi ladies and renew some of the experiences I had with my wives. It was through them that I learned to relax, take more time, and be more gentle. I found that, truly, the journey is much more exciting, sensual, and enjoyable than the destination.

tomm44
Nov 27, 2010, 7:21 PM
bity me
sounds like yo u had two wonderful partners. i should be so lucky. i have some good male friends just looking for the special female one