PDA

View Full Version : Food (Blames Fran)

DuckiesDarling
Nov 18, 2010, 9:07 PM
Earlier today we were joking about Pecan Tarts. It's getting close to holiday time and was wondering what are the desserts you most want to eat (food ya pervs) at holiday time?

I love the Pecan Tarts, Pumpkin Rolls, Pecan Pies and can't forget the pumpkin pie.

falcondfw
Nov 18, 2010, 10:22 PM
Pumpkin Pie, Magic Cookie Bars, Baklava, Fudge

ubersmack
Nov 19, 2010, 12:18 AM
Pumpkin pie, apple pie, and cheesecake. Not sure really what cheesecake has to do with the holidays, but it seems like it is always there somewhere.

RockGardener
Nov 19, 2010, 8:40 AM
I look forward to pumpkin pie, cranberry sauce (smooth, not whole berry), ham, stuffing, all the trapping of the holidays.

What I really like about the holidays is all the smells that are associated, spices, cinnamon, pine, apples, woodsy smells.

RockGardener
Nov 19, 2010, 8:41 AM
And, yeah, pecan pie (or tarts)!!!!

darkeyes
Nov 19, 2010, 9:00 AM
And, yeah, pecan pie (or tarts)!!!!

Oi u lot!! Do not mix the words pecan wiv tart.. cos this tart h8s pecan nuts in ne way shape or form... bloody sauce!!:eek:

:tong:;)

falcondfw
Nov 19, 2010, 10:14 AM
Find someone to eat them off of you, Fran. You probably won't hate them so much. lol.

12voltman59
Nov 19, 2010, 12:39 PM
Pumpkin Pie, breadpuddings--of various types, tarts, pumpkin bread, rum balls, pecan pie, Shaker Sugar Pie, biscottis/pastries and sweet dessert or ice wine.

DuckiesDarling
Nov 19, 2010, 1:33 PM
mmmm just got reminded about Sweet Potato Pie

Lisa (va)
Nov 19, 2010, 6:30 PM
This year, we have two pumkin pies, apple pie, dutch apple pie, a couple pecan pies, a red velvet cake, and a cherry pie: and vanilla ice cream and whipped topping. Unfortunately I do have to limit myself. And of course, egg nog.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

darkeyes
Nov 20, 2010, 3:25 AM
O well.. if ya can't beat 'em...

Naggy Delite.. 7 dollops of whipped cream, 2 morello cherries, 2 strawbs, 1 blackberry, minimum 9 rasps, 1 fluffy pastry casing

Fran Surprise.. 7 dollops of cornish ice cream, 2 half peaches or nectarine, 2 gooseberries, 1 raspberry or blackberry, 1 neatly arranged semi circle of clementine leaves (segments from the fruit not leaves from the tree..) 1 lil tart base...

..an not a bloody pecan 2 b seen!! Jus 2 tongues required an plenty time..:bigrin:

oooo.. luffly...:bigrin:

Hephaestion
Nov 20, 2010, 4:22 AM
1) Sound proof washable room + 1 naked german girl + suitable furniture (maybe some rope)

2) Two pecans in honey one balanced on each of two pert nipples

3) icecream (can be put anywhere - chocolate syrup and fruit optional)

4) sparkling wine to be drunk from any orifice (affected by orientation)

In the event of no soundproof room being availiable, be prepared for embarrassment with neighbours and a call from the constabulary.

lizard-lix
Nov 20, 2010, 10:32 AM
1)

4) sparkling wine to be drunk from any orifice (affected by orientation)

I'll go for it no matter what their orientation, str8, bi, they say yes, it's good <GRIN>

csrakate
Nov 20, 2010, 10:43 AM
Fran Surprise.. 7 dollops of cornish ice cream, 2 half peaches or nectarine, 2 gooseberries, 1 raspberry or blackberry, 1 neatly arranged semi circle of clementine leaves (segments from the fruit not leaves from the tree..) 1 lil tart base...

..an not a bloody pecan 2 b seen!! Jus 2 tongues required an plenty time..:bigrin:

Does this mean you put this on yourself with you being the "lil tart base"? After all, you do mention tongues LOL!

Bad mumsie!!:bigrin:

darkeyes
Nov 20, 2010, 12:09 PM
Does this mean you put this on yourself with you being the "lil tart base"? After all, you do mention tongues LOL!

Bad mumsie!!:bigrin:

Not bad Mumsie 'tall.. ver cleva Mumsie.. an no prizes for guessin wer the peach or nectarine halves get placed...:tong:;) But don' zacty put it on mesel, mumsy.. she wonts 2 lick the stuff off she can dollop the stuff on.. tee hee

ooo gettin me all aquiver thinkin bout it...:bigrin:

darkeyes
Nov 20, 2010, 12:18 PM
O well.. if ya can't beat 'em...

Naggy Delite.. 7 dollops of whipped cream, 2 morello cherries, 2 strawbs, 1 blackberry, minimum 9 rasps, 1 fluffy pastry casing

..an has been pointed out 2 me in no uncertain terms that Naggy Delite is short of an ingredient.. 2 gud dollops of fluffy merigue:tong:

welickit
Nov 20, 2010, 1:41 PM
With the economy the way it is we will take food to others and just do a normal everyday meal for us at home. Although we do enjoy Jewish Apple cake made with fresh picked apples.

chook
Nov 20, 2010, 3:08 PM
And at the end of it all Y'all be screaming "DOES MY ARSE LOOK FAT IN THESE" :banghead:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

cliffordmontero
Nov 20, 2010, 4:59 PM
I once got smacked for the response "No, your ass doesn't look fat in those. It looked fat before you put them on, now it looks squished."

falcondfw
Nov 20, 2010, 11:23 PM
I once got smacked for the response "No, your ass doesn't look fat in those. It looked fat before you put them on, now it looks squished."

Gee. Ya Think????:crosseye:

darkeyes
Nov 21, 2010, 7:11 AM
Gee. Ya Think????:crosseye:

So suprirising wasn't it Falc hun? Me sista wapped a guy ova the face wen 'e referred 2 me as "scrawny arse". If I had heard 'im say it 'is poor ole lug'oles wud hav been so hot wiv abuse 'e wud soon b searchin for the nearest bucket of ice water.. a girl is sensitive bout many things.. an 'er booty is 1... espesh wen she is ratha proud of it!!!:bigrin:

DuckiesDarling
Nov 21, 2010, 7:30 AM

Cliff, I'd have smacked ya too. True story when I was in NZ, Duck got something in a game and I told him kiss my ass he popped off "what continent?" It was true love and the lack of a cast iron skillet that let him survive that night.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 21, 2010, 12:11 PM
Pies, cobblers, cakes, smooth chocolate rum shakes...mmmmmm
Cat

darkeyes
Nov 21, 2010, 12:25 PM
*....is glad we dont hav Thanksgivin' 'ere.. yet anotha feast a everythin 2 put lbs an lbs on me booty...*

....zif ther isn' enuff an still hav Xmas an New Year 2 cum.. an tween now an enda New Year.. normal runna the mill parties an work bashes.. an wot dus we get 2 eat? Pies, Tarts, Flans, Quiches, bowls a tatty crisps, salted peanuts, corn chips, scones, cocktail sausages, sausage rolls, trifle (mmmmmmmmmm trifle!!!!!:tong:), cakes, gateaux, pork pie, mince pies, cheese, cheesy sticks, twiglets, ice cream, whipped cream, tinned fruit in abundance... everythin guaranteed 2 make me arse blow up 2 size of the side of a house if me so much as snifffs 'em... untold calories, unkown fatty stuff.. cholestorol, heart attack on a plate, cancer in a bowl..

God its hell... thing is.. so much of it jus so bloody yummie an soooo irresistable...:(

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 22, 2010, 5:12 PM
Fran-honey, I bet your booty looks DeLicioius just as it is...*Insert naughty leer right here*:bigrin:;):tongue:
Bad Cat

AidanS57
Nov 24, 2010, 9:43 AM
Not a lot of family right around me now, too scattered across the country to attempt to do more than a phone call on the holidays. But I have some fond memories of pumpkin pie and turkey and all the trimmings. Stuffing, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes and all the extra fatty things we stuffed on and let digest while the football games played.

darkeyes
Nov 24, 2010, 6:04 PM
Fran-honey, I bet your booty looks DeLicioius just as it is...*Insert naughty leer right here*:bigrin:;):tongue:
Bad Cat

Not usually afta the New Year hols Cat...:(