PDA

View Full Version : Femme gay males

Drkluvtheory99
Nov 18, 2010, 7:52 PM
I am a FtM and am completely in love I mean in love with femme gay males or Queens whatever you want to call them. My problem is finding any that would date me. Most of the bottoms or versatile bottoms I meet arent really into FtMs. Where can I find some?

ubersmack
Nov 18, 2010, 8:58 PM
I have no idea, but I hope you find what you are looking for. Let us know when you do! :)

Drkluvtheory99
Nov 19, 2010, 2:32 PM
It may just be me but a bisexual queen doesnt seem right to me it is kindof wierd. I hope you are not talkin a bisexual drag queen cuz I dont mean queen in that context. But it might work if i knew any and that is still rare. I have never heard of a bisexual queen but you learn something new everyday.

Falke
Nov 19, 2010, 4:57 PM
As far as femme bi guys go, we are around. It's just a matter of finding us. :)

Drkluvtheory99
Nov 19, 2010, 5:01 PM
well it seems like until we open up ours mouths tryna find femme gay guys or femme bi guys that would like FtMs they dont show themselves plus I live in NC no one is very open at all. I wish there was a website yahoo group or something lol

ubersmack
Nov 19, 2010, 5:16 PM
plus I live in NC no one is very open at all.

I have lived in a lot of places and wonder if there is any place where people are open.

Sorry to interrupt... Now back to the originall schedualed postings. :tongue:

Drkluvtheory99
Nov 19, 2010, 5:17 PM
I mean people arent open as in they kee there business to themselves. Every now and then you find someone but there isnt a group or place to go.

Hoselvr
Nov 19, 2010, 6:41 PM
I love bisexual and gay men in drag.

Hoselvr
Nov 19, 2010, 7:05 PM
I also love MtF transexual women.

Jessicaknight
Nov 20, 2010, 11:57 PM
I'm Bi But when I was living a gay life, I dated a F2M.
I have also dated and had relationships with M2F

Wish there was many more like you in NYC.

Drkluvtheory99
Nov 21, 2010, 12:00 AM
I wish there were more open people in the world here. I mean how hard is it to date someone for there mind and character? I have never dated a mtf but I see nothing stopping me and as far as dating a ftm like myself i couldnt do it especially if they have the same things goin on inside there head as i do dat is enough for me to handle on my own lol