PDA

View Full Version : Turning Gay?

bigolv
Nov 17, 2010, 7:08 PM
I've been married four times, I'm 53 now and divorced. After twenty years of not being with another male sexually I recently seeked out a male pertner and had man sex again, I seriously liked it. I've always been turned on by the thought of giving another man a blow job to completion / swallowing it all, I've done it many times in the past!... I seroiusly like to suck / play with a mans hard on!... So here I am after twenty years back in bed with a good looking male. We've seen each other a few times and I've tried it all with him. The first time he penetrated my ass I came hard & fast. I kissed him passionately and my cock became rock hard leaking pre cum right away.I enjoied it all and don't want to stop having man sex! I moved from the place where we both lived so I don't see him any more. I have a girl friend where I live now but I cant stop thinking about finding another male sex partner to play with. I'm at the point where I believe I'd rather live with a male & have / be his sex partner and friend than be with a female. I'm I coming out and becoming gay at 53?... I seriously like man sex but I still like sex with an attractive female, although I love to suck cock also. I am getting kind of tired of the female B.S.... I wonder what it would be like to live with another male and be sexually involved living together, I do seriously enjoy sex with another male. So am I turning Gay at 53?.... V

Realist
Nov 17, 2010, 8:09 PM
Each of us will travel our own paths.

My sexual pendulum has swung back and forth for most of my life. Yours could be swinging, too, or it may stay where it is...who knows? I suspect that, if you meet someone special, no matter the gender, you will once again do whatever your desires tell you to.

After my 3rd failed marriage in 2008, I decided that I'd seek out a male partner and never attempt a relationship with a lady again.

I began a relationship with a gay fellow, who I thought was "THE ONE", that same year.

I met a bisexual lady, right here, in the fall of 2008. Through e-mails and phone calls, we communicated for a couple of months. Then in January 2009, we met and we haven't looked back, yet.

My male lover, never understanding my bisexuality, opted out and went his own way. So, we never know what life is going to deal to us.

I think the secret of the success of this relationship is, we're both bisexual, not jealous in the least, communicate well, have many mutual interests, and understand each other.

I hope whatever path you take you can find some peace and pleasure that is lasting.

Good luck with that!

slipnslide
Nov 17, 2010, 8:21 PM
I'm really starting to adopt the anti-labels thing. Do whatever you like, if it's safe and you're into it, why overanalyze it to try and give it a name? It is what it is. Be happy.

bluebay
Nov 17, 2010, 8:38 PM
I'm really starting to adopt the anti-labels thing. Do whatever you like, if it's safe and you're into it, why overanalyze it to try and give it a name? It is what it is. Be happy.

I agree!!

ubersmack
Nov 17, 2010, 10:36 PM
You are whatever you want to be. :cool:

innaminka
Nov 18, 2010, 6:06 PM
In a simple answer - probably yes.

Maybe a pendulum swing, maybe that's the way you have always been.

I'm 40+ (very plus actually) and I know that my lifetime has been one of repressed sexuality.
I was not an unhappy person because of it, far from it - but there was always and "itch" somewhere deep in the back of my psyche.

It took 30 odd years to realise that at the ripe old age of (see above) I have acknowledged I am lesbian - and am very comfortable with it. :female::female:

Take what life offers - you only get 1 chance.

mikey3000
Nov 18, 2010, 9:30 PM
I believe that one should experience all one can while on this planet. Call it what ever you like, just enjoy the happiness and joy.

Best of luck.