PDA

View Full Version : father inlaw

obviousbulge
Nov 17, 2010, 11:14 AM
Monday afternoon it was my father inlaw and I were putting the fire wood away for the winter and it sure was raining hard out but still had to get the job done. So after we got done we both went in my home to dry off and have coffee where the wife made a pot for us. Even knowing I was wet from the rain I wanted to get a shower so I could feel good after being wet for the most of the afternoon. So I went to get my shower and once I was done I was feeling horny down there so I went to our bedroom to get dress but I was hard so I was jerking a bit and thought I could hear some one coming put it was my dog so I stilled played with myself so I layed down on the bed to get off but soon as I was getting close I look up at the bedroom door some if I did cum there would be no one to see me but as I did look there was my wifes father watching me talk about being caught . I rolled over to cover up and said sorry and why were you standing there he said he called for me but did awsner back so he came up. Any way He was smiling at me and said don't worry I want tell my daughter that I seen you doing that by this time I could see where he had a hardon in his work pants. Talk about being nervous being caught by your father inlaw.

Realist
Nov 17, 2010, 11:30 AM
Too bad, it wasn't someone who you'd really WANT to catch you ..........and then help out!

The only time I ever got caught, doing anything sexual, was when I was dating my 2nd wife. She had an amazing pair of breasts and, while sitting on my couch, I'd talked her into removing her bra and was in the process of "inspecting" them closely.

She, in turn, was inspecting things behind my zipper.

My wife's aunt, who lived close to my house, had walked over to visit. Without knocking (as she was prone to doing) she opened the door and stood there, and for a millisecond all three of us were too stunned to move!

Bra was replaced with remarkable speed, zipper returned to the UP position, and embarrassing moments quickly ignored.

Luckily, nothing got cut in the rush of modesty!

As you might suspect, security was an issue after that!

ubersmack
Nov 17, 2010, 1:18 PM
I have never been caught. I have mixed emotions about it. Part of me wishes that I have been caught adding to the excitement. The other part of me is glad it hasn't happened due to the embarrassment.

As to the OP, maybe you should have just finished. It might have opened up a new horizon in your relationship with your Pops in law. If your in to that kind of thing of course.

I am not sure I would go there, but we're all different. :)

open2both
Nov 17, 2010, 1:49 PM
Intriguing!
I'd pursue THAT!