PDA

View Full Version : Mixed age threesome

altbinary
Nov 17, 2010, 6:15 AM
I'm in my sixties and my female partner is in her forties. We're healthy and in good shape/ good looking. My girlfriend has a desire to have sex with a guy in his twenties. I'm all for this and would also like to suck a twenty-something guys cock.

My question is what the possibility of something actually happening?

Anybody ever done this? We live in a college town, so statistically there are some college boys who would go along with this scheme. The problem is how to hook up with some of theses guys. Any suggestions?

Realist
Nov 17, 2010, 8:14 AM
Anything's possible! I'm 70 and have a 37 year old girlfriend. (I met her right here) When I was 21, I lived with an older couple and I was intimate with both. A few years later, at 24, I lived with a bisexual lady twice my age and her 18 year old lesbian lover. So, yes, definitely, anything's possible!

Communication, honesty, and desire, are the factors that helped me inter into those relationships. It's a lot easier these days to achieve those goals, than it was, then!

fredtyg
Nov 17, 2010, 8:47 AM
One obstacle I see is that most guys looking for other guys want to be the bottom. They want to suck cock or take one up their ass. So, you're a bottom looking for a rare top, never mind the age difference.

But, having a younger girlfriend could be the key to success. Most younger guys don't care about the age of the gal. I know I didn't when I was in my teens and twenties. You might be able to coax a younger guy in with her as the main prize.

ubersmack
Nov 17, 2010, 1:31 PM
I was a horn dog in college. I was dating a 65 year old hottie for a time, that I had met in the local gym, just so I could get laid and drive her husbands Porsche.

So I believe the possibility is there.

open2both
Nov 17, 2010, 1:45 PM
I lived in Charleston, SC for 10 years and it's also a college town and lemme tell ya'... NO PROBLEM!
Of course, bigger cities increase your chances but ... GO GET 'EM, TIGER!
:flag3:

Trinity-Fl
Nov 17, 2010, 4:09 PM
We lived for four years as a 3sum and I was 14 years older than they.

It may work out that she enjoys the young man and then comes home to tell you about it. (Which can be almost as good!) :)

luv2play8899
Nov 18, 2010, 2:32 PM
Seems reasonable to me.
When I was in my twenties I would have been thrilled to fuck your 40+ GF (or even older) and let you suck my cock. In fact I would have enjoyed a regular ongoing thing with a couple like you.

DuckiesDarling
Nov 18, 2010, 3:23 PM
I don't see why you wouldn't be able to fill your fantasy as long as you were up front regarding what you wanted and expected. I'm sure there is someone out there that not only fulfills your fantasy but your scenario would match one of his. Good luck.

xxxbody44
Dec 14, 2010, 3:54 PM
You'll have NO PROBLEM at all. There are lots of young men in their 20's who are looking for older women.

I you by yourself sleve were looking for a younger man for a LTR without paying foright have a problem.