PDA

View Full Version : Fairies

ubersmack
Nov 17, 2010, 2:49 AM
I am a very masculine male. Straight acting and dressing individual. I have a soft side for love, friendship, and anything mystical.

I find myself in a position that I find as equally hard to have to explain as being bi. This is completely BS to others, but I find it strange and have a hard time to admit. I have a need to tell someone, but I don't want to know what the outcome is.

Now this is a sexual forum and please do not take me wrong. I find nothing sexual about this at all, yet see the beauty in it like a person might view a flower or a work of art.

I have a fascination with Fairies. Everyone that I see, I want to take in the beauty my mind experiences. I don't know and it sounds really bizarre to me, but I can't help it. The effeminate form draws me in completely. Like I said it isn't sexual, but an astounding beauty that draws my attention.

Needless to say, I am almost ashamed of my draw to it. Yet, I know there is nothing wrong with me finding beauty in what is typically a woman's character.

Crazy thing is that I can get on my knees and blow another man, but I am absolutely afraid admitting to my wife that I love Fairies.

What's up with that? Sorry just wanted to share.

darkeyes
Nov 17, 2010, 3:25 AM
Thotya wos on bout effeminate gay men Uber hun... wich wudn b outa place on this site.. "fairy" bein old fashioned slang word in this country for such peeps.. don often hear it used ne more..

We hav fairies in the garden... ornaments, not live 1's... wich me finds sad cos wen me wos jus lil girl me dreamed of bein 1.. an me bedroom wos covered wiv fairy posters an me bookshelfs filled wiv all sortsa fairy books...

Me big bruv used 2 call me Tinker Belle cos of it an cos me wos a moody an manipulative spoiled brat... sum say not much has changed..:tong:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 17, 2010, 3:37 AM
I see nothing wrong with you loving Fairies. I love Unicorns, and Dragons and other mystical beasties. It doesnt make you any less of a man than you are, it just means that you like erotic little creatures. They are small, sweet, beautiful little things, and are almost always Portrayed to be wholesome and good. And many are sensual lil things too!
Dont worry about what you like Sweetie, and dont let anyone put you down or make but feel embarrassed over it. :}
Hugzz ;)
Cat

darkeyes
Nov 17, 2010, 3:46 AM
I see nothing wrong with you loving Fairies. I love Unicorns, and Dragons and other mystical beasties. It doesnt make you any less of a man than you are, it just means that you like erotic little creatures. They are small, sweet, beautiful little things, and are almost always Portrayed to be wholesome and good. And many are sensual lil things too!
Dont worry about what you like Sweetie, and dont let anyone put you down or make but feel embarrassed over it. :}
Hugzz ;)
Cat

Shiv is a big fan of Beebs "Merlin".. fairies in that r hardly wholesome an cuddly from wot me has seen of it...:eek:

Realist
Nov 17, 2010, 8:25 AM
Uber......

Each of us have our own interests. I see nothing wrong with you being interested in fairies. There's a whole library full of books about the subject, so it's obvious that others are interested in them, too.

Some macho guys and maybe some ladies, too, may enjoy harassing you about your interests, but that's their problem, not yours.

You might be surprised; if you open up about your thoughts, you just might find another person who is willing to listen and may have similar feelings, too.

MarieDelta
Nov 17, 2010, 9:40 AM
I say enjoy yourself.

You only have this life, might as well spend it enjoying yourself.

If you let others dictate your life to you, they will and you'll be stuck with the results.

ironwood
Nov 17, 2010, 10:12 AM
I too am into Fairies.I have 2 off them tattooed on my back and display them without a problem.I am a 6-2 245 muscular man and i am not ashamed of them but proud.If you ever feel like talking with another man that is into them feel free to contact me.I have also alot of other Mystical likes to such as dragons and the exotic arts of the medievil times.So be yourself and don't worry about what others think.You must love yourself before others will love you.

DuckiesDarling
Nov 17, 2010, 11:37 AM
It's already been said there is nothing wrong with your interest. I love mythical creatures and I have several pics of fairys, unicorns, dragons, fauns, gnomes, wolves and elves. So to each their own :)

ubersmack
Nov 17, 2010, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the replies. I knew I would recieve encouraging replies. Kind of why I posted it here. Just getting it off my chest so to speak.

ubersmack
Nov 17, 2010, 4:41 PM
Does your wife even know that you are bisexual?

What would be the big deal if you told her how you like fairies?

My wife knows that I am bisexual. She hates it. Doesn't want to know about it. Anything that imbibes a feminine aspect reminds her of my sexuality. She grew up around the most closed mined individuals I have ever met and accordingly has some hang ups about certain things. Over the years, she has become more tolerant of alot of issues, but has yet to understand same sex attraction.

I am obvioulsy ok with that, as we are still happily together. I think she knows, but has also adopted a don't ask don't tell rule around our house. LMAO! I am pretty blessed that she has taken that stance and knows which friends to not tag along with.

We're all different, thats what makes the world go round.

jeancarleo
Nov 17, 2010, 10:54 PM
we all have masculine and femenine things we like. i for example love anime (japanese drawings) and j-pop and so many other things.

Whe i was married my wife knew i loved the smurfs and a lot of stuff that was kiddie stuff and that i still love and so she would buy me as gifts things of such.

I loved fairies since i was a kid. in cartoons, video games. To name a few: some 80's cartoons with fairies, as well as sleeping beauty and for video games the one that mostly reminds me of fairies is the legend of zelda series.

I now i'm very much into cooking and workout video games as well as music and dancing video games.
it's like those are things i'll never get too old to do and like. I'm proud of it and i live happy in my world.

so it's no big issue u see u'r not the only one.

chook
Nov 18, 2010, 3:35 PM
Thotya wos on bout effeminate gay men Uber hun... wich wudn b outa place on this site.. "fairy" bein old fashioned slang word in this country for such peeps.. don often hear it used ne more..

We hav fairies in the garden... ornaments, not live 1's... wich me finds sad cos wen me wos jus lil girl me dreamed of bein 1.. an me bedroom wos covered wiv fairy posters an me bookshelfs filled wiv all sortsa fairy books...

Me big bruv used 2 call me Tinker Belle cos of it an cos me wos a moody an manipulative spoiled brat... sum say not much has changed..:tong:

LMFAO......Now there is a sight that I'd pay to see, Fran with her little wand and fairy wings and in a dainty little fairy outfit and lets not forget the up pointed fairy boots and of course fairy dust LOL bring on Halloween :tongue:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

elian
Nov 18, 2010, 3:50 PM
Some of those fairies look pretty erotic to me - I wouldn't bring it up at any business meetings but other than that I wouldn't worry about it. There are lots of people who appreciate different types of art.

I'm sorry if it reminds your wife of a part of who you are but the artwork alone isn't an issue as far as I'm concerned - maybe some day she'll be more accepting.

darkeyes
Nov 18, 2010, 4:06 PM
LMFAO......Now there is a sight that I'd pay to see, Fran with her little wand and fairy wings and in a dainty little fairy outfit and lets not forget the up pointed fairy boots and of course fairy dust LOL bring on Halloween :tongue:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

Cheeky bugger Chookie... When I was llittle I actually had a fairy costume I used to wear all the time.. had a fight with my brother and he pulled off my wings ripping the costume badly in the process, broke the wand and set fire to my little tiara.. it broke me lil heart and sobbed in me dads arms for hours... Alex got grounded for a month an his pocket money stopped.. I got it as recompense:bigrin:...serves him right:tong:!!!! Did not have fairy boots.. dontcha know fairies go bout in their baries??? An fairy dust a nice Scottish man called Barrie made up...

..an fairies hav nowt 2 do wiv halloween... still have a witchie suit tho.. tee hee:tong:;)

first time guy
Nov 18, 2010, 5:39 PM
Love the one in the middle in blue. Any way you could do a lot worse than believing in faeries. We all need some fun in our lives reality sucks lately.