PDA

View Full Version : Suga Mamas and Suga Daddies

Drkluvtheory99
Nov 15, 2010, 9:21 PM
So my friends and I have been having a debate and I thought I would bring it here to my new fav group and people.

So if you desire to have a Suga Mama or Suga Daddy does that make you a whore/prostitute?

Our def of Suga Mama or Suga Daddy- Someone older than you who is willing to spoil you with material things such as jewelry,clothes, money, vehicle etc.

Now me I wouldnt mind and would even like one but I am not just looking for one if it happens it happens.

iloveyourcock
Nov 16, 2010, 3:38 PM
yes you are a whoa and a money gruber

Wrenn
Nov 16, 2010, 3:52 PM

Wow, harsh words comming from a married man looking to cheat on his wife. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones dude.

As to the question of the OP. As long as you are not using or taking advantage of your sugar parent then it's all good. Some folks get pleasure from spoiling others. Just don't lead them on to think you have feelings for them that you don't actually have.

ubersmack
Nov 16, 2010, 3:57 PM
Simply my opinion.

In my mind, someone seeking a Sugar Mommy/Daddy is simply a gold digger. A person who doesn't want to better thier own lives through thier own sense of responsibility, but rather wishes to do so through the achievements of another.

I voted No on the poll. I don't see that action as selling yourself for sex. You are selling yourself to be kept, implying that you are under ownership of another.

I am OK with people being who they are and doing what they want. So really my opinion doesn't count for much, but you did ask for it. :)

Drkluvtheory99
Nov 16, 2010, 4:32 PM
Thank you to everyone who responded this debate has been going on for days now lls

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 17, 2010, 1:14 AM

WoW! Classy responce for your second post here! You are a Cadillac among Volkwagons...:rolleyes:

I know many of us at one time or another have kidded around about having a Sugar Daddy or Sugar Mama. Having someone who would lavish them with gifts or pampering in leiu(sp) of sexual favors. Some mean it in jest, others do it for real. Nice thought in theory, but not practical in the long run.
Different strokes Darlings. different strokes. ;)
Cat

Pasadenacpl2
Nov 17, 2010, 1:22 AM
Yes, it makes you a whore.

To each their own.

I'm completely willing to have a sugga momma. My wife wouldn't mind me getting a raise, either. ;)

Pasa

TaylorMade
Nov 17, 2010, 1:34 AM
I had a sugar daddy. It wasn't why I was with him, though. It was an incidental perk. He was good looking, good in bed, witty, and fun. The money was cool, but it was not why I kept hanging with him. I'm not gonna lie, it didn't HURT his case, but it was not his closing argument, so to speak. :p

I've never had anyone that possessed so few redeeming physical or personality features that their cash ALONE was what kept me dropping their drawers.

It doesn't make you bad, it makes you. . . sad.

*Taylor*

darkeyes
Nov 17, 2010, 3:44 AM
Have never had a sugar daddy or mummy in the true sense of the word.. maybe me ex hubbie of course;).. but do know several such people.. prostitution? Arguable but its pretty obvious why people think it is.. never wanted one either, cos it would have put too many restrictions on the way I liked to live my life and is hardly secure. Often there is an element of indfidelity in such relationships, usually on the part of sugar dad, but sometimes sugar mum, and occasionally sugar baby..

On balance though, I dont think of it as prostitution, and it isn't always about gold digging... just someone making the most of whatever intellectual, physical, sexual and personality assets they have... and very often a deep emotional bond exists between those in such relationships.. and good luck to them.. :)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 17, 2010, 3:46 AM
Yes, it makes you a whore.

To each their own.

I'm completely willing to have a sugga momma. My wife wouldn't mind me getting a raise, either.

Pasa

Now Pasa...doesnt that make You a Ho too? lol And as long as you dont work fer cookies you'll be ok..LMAO
Hugz
Bad Cat

biblkman
Nov 21, 2010, 4:32 PM
I only call people whores or sluts if there in a commited relationship and they costantly cheat.

And if they want a sugga mommy or daddy than I would refer to them as gold diggers or sack chasers (no pun intended) who like them older.

That's only if they only date just people who have money and will spoil them

djpapabear
Nov 24, 2010, 3:41 AM
It's funny cause my opinion shifts as I, personally, grow older and shift from role of sugarbaby to that of sugardaddy. Personally, I think it's much mre rewarding to just find the ones that are truly into older guys !!

12voltman59
Nov 24, 2010, 8:57 AM
I will share this story with everyone:

What I have experienced in my life----having been single all these years--over the course of that time I have dated ladies who made more money than I made at the time and those cases--they would often be the ones who, at least in terms of money---kinda took the lead in the relationship--in one particular case I was seeing this lady who earned something like twenty times what I made--I was just a mid-level state employee and she was CEO of her own very successful business.

As such---she was the one who gave me some pretty expensive gifts, paid for most of our times together taking trips, going out to very nice restaurants and other things of this nature.

Apart from her---with other ladies----I would do things like eat out, take trips, go to nightclubs and such---but in those cases--I would pay--or most often--the ladies insisted on "going dutch" and we would stay at places like an EconoLodge and eat at places like Friday's or some nice local but reasonably priced eateries---with this lady----it was staying at RitzCarlton's or the equivalent and eating at high end restaurants, going out to nightclubs that the cover charge for each person was about what I made each week in pay.

Needless to say---it happened with her set of friends and mine that people said I was letting this lady pay for most of what we did together (people joked she was my sugga momma since she was ten years older than me- but then again--every lady I dated at the time was around the same age)---but as she put it when we had a talk about it---she asked me: "if you made more money than I do and could afford to pay for the things we do---wouldn't you do it without question?" and I of course responded yes---that I would be more than happy to pay for such things if the roles were reversed. She also said that it was no one else's business whether she bought me stuff or not and not to worry about it.

Now---the most "extravagant" things she purchased for me was a new wardrobe of clothes-----since in her circle--people dressed very nicely and even though I dressed pretty well considering that I just had a basic "middle class salary"---I did so by going to places like Marshalls and TJ Maxx, Penney's and maybe pick up something on a really great sale at Burdine's (this was Florida and Burdine's was chain that was once part of what used to be called Federated Stores--now Macy's everywhere)--she shopped at places like Neiman-Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue and small boutique stores at high end shopping centers like Bal Harbour Shops (http://balharbourshops.com) and places like that.

So---yes---she did spring for some pretty nice duds for me, but she never did anything like buy me a car, have me come live with her or pay for a fancy apartment for me----I had a pretty good car for the late 80s--a new Camaro Z28--even though most in her crowd drove cars such as Mercedes, BMWs and such. I lived in a pretty nice apartment too----not to the level she lived at--but for most people--it was a nice place. Her place was part of a floor on top of a condo tower over looking the intracoastal water in one of the beachtowns in the area I lived.

So--I guess that she was the closest to a "suga momma" I ever had----and it was not that she was rich that attracted me to her---we met at some party of a mutual friend and she was the one who pursued me and our relationship---and I told her from the gitgo I was "just a lowly public servant!" I was actually a bit reluctant to get involved with her at first due to the fact she lived such a "charmed life." I had always considered that I "did OK" in life--but not to her level to be sure.

It didn't bother her what my position was---she liked me--we had a good time together for the time we were together and since she did make more than me---she wanted me to share in her good fortune in life.

So, if ya think I was a "kept man" for the time we were together---so be it.. I guess there is nothing I can do about that---but I can say for the time we were together--it was good and we loved each other.

I just share this story since I know that people can be judgmental when it comes to situations like this---it was not that I had intended for such a relationship to come about---it simply happened and I ran with it when it presented itself to me.

Realist
Nov 24, 2010, 10:12 AM
No, I wouldn't think you were a kept man, Volty.

I've seen a few kept men and women and they are in it for only what they can squeeze out of their paramour (Or mark)

When I was in my early 20s, I was in a relationship with a much older doctor, who was a total bottom. He was very generous, but was becoming possessive, thought he could "buy" me with gifts, money, and he even bought me a pristine 1960 Fiat Abarth Zagato, for my birthday, in '62.

Doc also asked me to quit my job and come live with him. He proposed to give me a weekly allowance, which was more than I was making at work. His idea was to have me available for whatever his whims were at the time.

Although, I wanted that car badly and did consider living with him, I knew that there was a lot of responsibilities attached to it. After some thought, I decided against doing as he asked.

He could not believe that I refused to take the deal, but I knew I'd have to sell my soul to get it.

He wanted me even more after that and began stalking me, spying on me, and became jealous..........even though I wasn't seeing anyone else at the time. He was possessed and I finally had to cut out. I'd ceased being a lover and was becoming a possession.

I ended it and moved across 4 states to begin anew. I'm glad I did, too, as I found myself getting used to the nice clothes, entertainment, fantastic food, and other perks. I found that I also didn't like myself as well, either.

It was a good lesson and I got my self-respect back.

12voltman59
Nov 24, 2010, 11:45 AM
I was thinking after I posted the story---she did offer to buy me a boat--a really nice boat---but I just could not accept such a thing from her as tempting an offer as it was--I think had I accepted--I might have felt that I was taking some sort of advantage or something.

man65here
Nov 24, 2010, 11:52 AM
I think circumstance tells us if we are whoring ourselves.

When I was in the service I met a beautiful lady(Older by 15 years), The sex was great and we were great friends. It was several weeks before I found out that she was, "well to do, widow". She paid for most of our adventures and invited me to move in with her. She knew I was not comfortable with her paying for everything, but eased my mind by asking if was with her for money or for the great time we had together.

She tried to give me money when I needed it and she bought me a car, not a fancy car but a used ford. She also helped me borrow the money for my first business. I was young having a great time, We were together for 3 years and parted friends.

Drkluvtheory99
Nov 25, 2010, 6:50 PM
I think circumstance tells us if we are whoring ourselves.

When I was in the service I met a beautiful lady(Older by 15 years), The sex was great and we were great friends. It was several weeks before I found out that she was, "well to do, widow". She paid for most of our adventures and invited me to move in with her. She knew I was not comfortable with her paying for everything, but eased my mind by asking if was with her for money or for the great time we had together.

She tried to give me money when I needed it and she bought me a car, not a fancy car but a used ford. She also helped me borrow the money for my first business. I was young having a great time, We were together for 3 years and parted friends.

That is the kindoif relationship I want. Not because of the money just because it is hard being in a relationship when you are both struggling. I want one where we could help each other on so many different levels not only financially but physically for excercise and mentally when it comes to emotions and coping.

Realist
Nov 25, 2010, 8:23 PM
Drkluv,

Now, THAT could be an excellent relationship......... in that case, it'd be a mutual and loving situation, where each one is providing caring and support for each.

You were very thoughtful to bring that up, like that.

Drkluvtheory99
Nov 25, 2010, 11:20 PM
I am not sure you read the post careful enough or understand the type of relationship. It is not one to leech off someone. It is one where u can depend on eachother in your time of need. Not for money but for any type of support. Money is great but when you are down and out you need a shoulder to lean on. Nobody wants to be dependent on someone else just the fact that having someone to help you especially in the type of economy we have now is the best relationship EVER! You don't want dem for money you want dem to be your solid rock.