PDA

View Full Version : Fellatio

TheBisexualProfessor
Nov 7, 2010, 9:15 AM
One of the most amazing feelings in the world is to have my hard shaft in my lover's mouth -- and then to feel the warm explosion, to see lips moving, throat muscles swallowing, and to hear the gentle sounds of oral enjoyment!:three:

foreverbi
Nov 7, 2010, 10:10 AM
One of the most amazing feelings in the world is to have my hard shaft in my lover's mouth -- and then to feel the warm explosion, to see lips moving, throat muscles swallowing, and to hear the gentle sounds of oral enjoyment!:three:

For me one of the greatest feelings in the world is feeling my lovers dick throb & pulse in my mouth, then feeling his whole body tense up & shake as he pumps my mouth full of his cum. I then make sure he sees my throat muscles swallowing everything he has just deposited in my mouth. Talk about getting a feeling of power over my lover:male::bigrin: It tastes good & is so good for you;)

innaminka
Nov 7, 2010, 6:23 PM
For a woman - it has its moments too.........
mainly emotional - the actual product is ........ just alright.

BJ Hunter
Nov 7, 2010, 9:46 PM

Man I'm with you there! To me this is the best source of orgasms I've even had, and love every stroke and caress a mouth can give.
:bigrin:

innaminka
Nov 8, 2010, 1:19 AM
innaminka you're a lesbian so you're not going to like men's penises, semen, you're not going to get turned on giving oral sex to men or by a man's penis or turned on by men at all.

Yes, Sodom I am lesbian, but I have also sucked (probably) more penises than you. Also, being married happily for 22 years (see new thread about THAT!) one in particular gor a fair workout!

What I wrote was that despite your rather interesting views on my like/dislikes, I did say that falltio to orgasm (ie swallowing) was a very emotional act. I gained great pleasure from his pleasure. It was very much a bonding experience.
I have always considered BJ's a far more intimate act than actual intercourse.

What I did say was that i just didn't happen to like the taste or texture of semen. Never did.

Also FYI - it's not the penis this lesbian dislikes, its what it's attached too. Not dislike, just an inability to love/relate to.

luv2play8899
Nov 8, 2010, 1:46 PM
Y

I tend to agree.

Completely letting go and unloading in wanting mouth is about as intimate as it gets.

In my own experience it doesnt seem to bring about the same emotions in hetro women as
vaginal intercourse however. At least thats my experience.

69luvr
Nov 8, 2010, 2:57 PM
For me one of the greatest feelings in the world is feeling my lovers dick throb & pulse in my mouth, then feeling his whole body tense up & shake as he pumps my mouth full of his cum. I then make sure he sees my throat muscles swallowing everything he has just deposited in my mouth. Talk about getting a feeling of power over my lover:male::bigrin: It tastes good & is so good for you;)

:tongue:DITTO! Whats not to like? LOL so round; so firm; so fully packed! Lucky Strike!

TheBisexualProfessor
Nov 8, 2010, 6:04 PM
To the gentleman who wondered why I posted the original thread, it's just because!

jem_is_bi
Nov 8, 2010, 10:25 PM
I have always wanted it.
But, did not do it.
Now, that I do it.
It just keeps getting better.

ohbimale
Nov 9, 2010, 4:20 AM
I love giving head from beginning to end. From feeling my man grow hard in my mouth to his hard cock explode in me to the texture, taste and feel of his semen as I swallow his hot sticky load of cum. Sucking cock is great.

12voltman59
Nov 9, 2010, 3:52 PM
It goes without saying---as long as you have a partner that you know and trust is free of "nasties"--then it is great to able to enjoy peforming this wonderful form of sexual contact---and also of course--it can also be said that it is most enjoyable to perform the counterpart act upon a female partner--with the same conditions that she is (sexually) disease free.

With both male and female partners---its is also more enjoyable if they practice good hygiene "down there."

Specifically when it comes to fellating a guy---I love to feel his cock get hard as I take his "manhood" in my mouth and enjoy the particular pleasures of "working a cock."

I love to hear them tell me how good it feels for me to be sucking it, then before long--you know it feels good to them when they say "Oh God, I am cumming!!!

But of course you could tell that before they did--and its fun when you get that nice big explosion of cum spurting in your mouth.

Realist
Nov 9, 2010, 4:11 PM
I feel the same, Volty.

Both my GF and I are fairly noisy people when we are aroused and enjoying someone pleasing us. It's always been strange to me how some folks are totally unemotional and quiet, during sex.

Cleanliness is a mandatory thing with us both. Neither of us will have sex with strangers, or those we don't know well and trust. In fact, in two years she has not been with anyone else and I ended one MM relationship. Unless someone special shows up, I'm happy.

I've heard that uncut guys aren't able to get rid of the smell, but the only uncut lover I've had was fresh and always fastidious about keeping himself odor-free and clean. A shower before sex is just good sense and prudent.

69luvr
Nov 15, 2010, 4:11 PM
Don't bet on it. I've sucked lots of cock in my life. I would not even know how to begin to calculate the number. Long before HIV/AIDS I would sometimes suck off as many as 20 men in a single night and I'd do this 5-7X a week.

You may not personally hate men but if I had a dollar for every lesbian I have met who finds a man's penis or body to be "gross" or is a not so secret misandrist I'd be very rich.

There are lesbians like you who are fine with men, there are lesbians like darkeyes who get blatantly misandrist and then claim that it is all a joke but they're not kidding or really for equality or respecting men, and then you have the man hating lesbians like Valerie Solanas and her SCUM Manifesto which was nothing but the ramblings of a lunatic.

You have a great record! What an accomplishment! 20 a night! I have not been that fortunate but I eny you.

two spirits
Nov 15, 2010, 7:07 PM
Yes, Sodom I am lesbian, but I have also sucked (probably) more penises than you. Also, being married happily for 22 years (see new thread about THAT!) one in particular gor a fair workout!

What I wrote was that despite your rather interesting views on my like/dislikes, I did say that falltio to orgasm (ie swallowing) was a very emotional act. I gained great pleasure from his pleasure. It was very much a bonding experience.

What I did say was that i just didn't happen to like the taste or texture of semen. Never did.

Also FYI - it's not the penis this lesbian dislikes, its what it's attached too. Not dislike, just an inability to love/relate to.
Great answer my wife tells me the same thing she loves when I get excited and out of control She tell me to see me that way is so very nice for her

mr swallow
Nov 15, 2010, 7:11 PM
Oh yes it feels wonderful having him slide it into my waiting mouth he loves to talk real dirty to me but i don't listen i just keep taking him further into my throat past my gag relex and when he starts to shoot or spurt whichever or whatever I just swallow it all he yells out loud how it feels like its in a vise and will not let go,omg

mikey3000
Nov 15, 2010, 7:25 PM
You have a great record! What an accomplishment! 20 a night! I have not been that fortunate but I eny you.
Really? I'm kind of grossed out. Though I love cock, I need to love the dude on the end of it too. But that's just me, call me old fashioned. :)

ubersmack
Nov 16, 2010, 1:52 AM
My second same sex encounter was a complete barrage to my senses. I remember so many new areas that had never before been touched which felt amazing in a million ways.

One thing has stood out to me out of that sexual encounter, that always reminds me of what I am missing when I am not with a guy. The blowjob. I recall how fantastic it was to hold another mans cock in my hand. The weight of it, the rigidity. It looked so wonderful with me holding on to it. The taste of his rod as it entered my mouth was perfect. As i brought him to orgasm and stream after stream of gooey cream entered my throat, I can remember what a fantastic feel the texture had and the taste was indescribable to me.

The blowjob.... perfect in everyway. :impleased

darkeyes
Nov 16, 2010, 3:23 AM
Don't bet on it. I've sucked lots of cock in my life. I would not even know how to begin to calculate the number. Long before HIV/AIDS I would sometimes suck off as many as 20 men in a single night and I'd do this 5-7X a week.

You may not personally hate men but if I had a dollar for every lesbian I have met who finds a man's penis or body to be "gross" or is a not so secret misandrist I'd be very rich.

There are lesbians like you who are fine with men, there are lesbians like darkeyes who get blatantly misandrist and then claim that it is all a joke but they're not kidding or really for equality or respecting men, and then you have the man hating lesbians like Valerie Solanas and her SCUM Manifesto which was nothing but the ramblings of a lunatic.

Sounds like a right load of ole cock an bull 2 me...;):tong:

Paragon
Nov 16, 2010, 9:58 AM
Really? I'm kind of grossed out. Though I love cock, I need to love the dude on the end of it too. But that's just me, call me old fashioned. :)

Yeah, totally not me. Never been emotionally connected to a guy I blew. Was only social with one out of ... 30-40(?) If a woman had a body part that was anything like a penis I wouldn't ever touch a guy sexually.

I am pretty into women and it bugs me that I can't find everything I want sexually with them. Emotionally though, its women all day, every day.