PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Positions, for Bisexuals

Flexuality MD
Nov 6, 2010, 5:08 AM
I've started a series of posts in my Flexuality X blog about sexual positions (http://flexualityx.blogspot.com/search/label/positions). I know there are a lot of kamasutras out there, but this is the first one I'm aware of that conceives of the positions being carried out by women with women, men with men, or men with women (and eventually I'll get to threesomes).

I also try to discuss the relative advantages of each position for different types of couples (as the author of the original Kamasutra (http://flexualityx.blogspot.com/2010/09/kamasutra.html)did).

I'm writing this as a psychiatrist who studies sex and sexuality, so I would really appreciate any feedback (either here, on my blog, or by email to flexuality@hotmail.com) about anyone's experiences with different positions. I can't say that I've necessarily tried them all out personally.

ejmichaels
Nov 6, 2010, 12:51 PM
I posted a comment there and will here add that I like the way you explained the positions in terms of usefulness for various needs and players. I don't have any more specific feedback now. I especially look forward to seeing what you do with threesomes since that's what I usually write about.

darkeyes
Nov 6, 2010, 2:23 PM
Just what is a sexual position for bisexuals? There r sexual positions for str8 peeps, gays an lesbians.. they all apply.. but they r not specifically for bisexuals.. or do Bi peeps kno a few me knos nowt 'bout?:)

Hephaestion
Nov 7, 2010, 3:59 AM
Is there a sheet with coloured dots on it, then you each take turns to roll a pair of dice (I do not subscribe to the singular as a 'die'). Is the score then interpreted as moves by the players of their limbs to the different coloured dots.....?

darkeyes
Nov 7, 2010, 7:31 AM
Is there a sheet with coloured dots on it, then you each take turns to roll a pair of dice (I do not subscribe to the singular as a 'die'). Is the score then interpreted as moves by the players of their limbs to the different coloured dots.....?

..all sounds a bit dotty 2 me heph.. tee hee:tong:

elian
Nov 7, 2010, 7:53 AM
Yes, that was my first thought too - a lot of the same positions that people have used for years also work for bisexuals. Perhaps he means positions for the MMF or the FFM or the MFM or the FMF? The human imagination is vast and as old as sex itself - I'm pretty sure we've worked this out as a species, maybe not PUBLICLY mind you .. <grins>

elian
Nov 7, 2010, 8:31 AM
Now, if you had said "Sexual Positions for Intersexed" - that would be much more interesting..

darkeyes
Nov 7, 2010, 9:12 AM
Now, if you had said "Sexual Positions for Intersexed" - that would be much more interesting..

Maybe Elian.. I once saw a video of two intersexed having it away with each other.. I must say it reminded me of, and was very similar to two women tribbing..

Flexuality MD
Nov 7, 2010, 10:19 AM
I meant that the cataloguing of positions is bisexual, not the positions themselves. In other words, I discuss the positions with references to both genders, and I consider the possibility that women might be using dildos in some of them. When I get to threesomes, then the positions themselves become more particularly bisexual.

And I agree that all positions have been discovered by men and women in various combinations over time. But I hope this catalogue will be useful for the majority of guys and gals who are just discovering the possibilities and don't want to necessarily turn to separate gay and straight sex manuals to find inspiration.

elian
Nov 7, 2010, 6:07 PM
Well, when you put it THAT way.. :)

I've always found it hard to see those little diagrams in the Kama Sutra - maybe I should try a different edition.

From wikipedia:

The Mallanaga Vatsyayana's Kama Sutra has 1250 verses, distributed in 36 chapters, which are further organized into 7 parts.[5] According to both the Burton and Doniger[6] translations, the contents of the book are structured into 7 parts like the following:

2. On sexual union
Chapters on stimulation of desire, types of embraces, caressing and kisses, marking with nails, biting and marking with teeth, on copulation (positions), slapping by hand and corresponding moaning, virile behavior in women, superior coition and oral sex, preludes and conclusions to the game of love. It describes 64 types of sexual acts (10 chapters).

I meant that the cataloguing of positions is bisexual, not the positions themselves. In other words, I discuss the positions with references to both genders, and I consider the possibility that women might be using dildos in some of them. When I get to threesomes, then the positions themselves become more particularly bisexual.

And I agree that all positions have been discovered by men and women in various combinations over time. But I hope this catalogue will be useful for the majority of guys and gals who are just discovering the possibilities and don't want to necessarily turn to separate gay and straight sex manuals to find inspiration.

Flexuality MD
Nov 8, 2010, 4:15 AM
Ha, Elian, your implication is correct. The real Kamasutra did not have illustrations, nor is it composed mostly of descriptions of positions. That's a myth, reinforced by the many sex manuals out there that use the word kamasutra in the title.

For a really great edition of the original Kamasutra, with a really great introduction, see the link at the top of this thread.

FredinSJ
Nov 8, 2010, 10:48 AM
Hey Dr Flex................ you said... my Flexuality X blog about sexual positions."

very nice website. I too study human behavior. feel free to contact me off this site.

Some excellent movies / DVD's show Kama Sutra positions for MF and MFF and FFM.... we need more illustrations of small orgies (meaning 5 or more players) cluster fuckers. There is lots online see xnxx.com

FredInSJ

Flexuality MD
Nov 9, 2010, 4:41 AM
Hi Fred, thanks for the suggestions and feedback. My antispyware programs go haywire when I visit that web site though.