PDA

View Full Version : New meaning of "Ribbed for their pleasure"

_Joe_
Nov 5, 2010, 11:34 AM
This is not safe for work.

http://news.bmezine.com/2010/11/03/its-genital-beads-and-piercing-time/#more-28849

csrakate
Nov 5, 2010, 11:42 AM
:eek: I can just imagine the explanations someone would have to give to security manning the metal detectors in airports.

Hephaestion
Nov 5, 2010, 12:38 PM
Looks like lot of little bells as one might find on a cat collar. I wonder if he jingles that way when he walks. If so he could never disguise an arousal.

Wrenn
Nov 5, 2010, 5:30 PM
Geezus! I'd run away screaming like a little girl if something like that ever fell out of a man's pants in front of me!

darkeyes
Nov 5, 2010, 5:51 PM
...mens knobs are pretty unnattractive things to gaze upon even at the best of times... Ive always thought so, even when I found them useful and fun... but why deform them even more?:tong:;)

advntr69
Nov 5, 2010, 7:00 PM
Three thoughts...
1. ow o.O
2. I'll have mine plane, with nuts on the side.
3. Stay indoors during a thunderstorm.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 5, 2010, 7:16 PM
Ok, now That made me just a tiny bit queasy....lol And I couldnt handle that, I love oral too much..:(
Cat

RockGardener
Nov 5, 2010, 8:49 PM
I met a guy recently that had an elephant tatooed down there!! You can guess what the trunk was... yes, that! All of it tattooed! And he had pierced himself.... yeah.... there. I thought the tattoo was interesting and all but it made his wing wang a funny color!! :)

raistkit
Nov 5, 2010, 9:25 PM
looked like a grenade to me, just couldn't see the pin :eek:

kit

campfireresident
Nov 6, 2010, 1:33 PM
Yikes!:yikes2:

chapear
Nov 6, 2010, 2:54 PM
Ok so I'm pierced down there but damn, not to this extreme.

DuckiesDarling
Nov 6, 2010, 3:07 PM
Joe....have I told you lately you scare me but I'll be damned if I don't look forward to every post.

darkeyes
Nov 6, 2010, 3:47 PM
Ribbed.. having a laff at anothers expense.. taking the mickey.. taking the piss.. and wiv a knob like that.. some1 is aint they :rolleyes:? Tf me gave up the lesser mortal..:bigrin:

NotLostJustWandering
Nov 7, 2010, 5:12 PM
...mens knobs are pretty unnattractive things to gaze upon even at the best of times...

No accounting for taste. :rolleyes:

NotLostJustWandering
Nov 7, 2010, 5:15 PM
Ok, now That made me just a tiny bit queasy.

I'm not looking. I stopped the page from loading once I saw what it was about.

I'm too young and innocent for stuff like this.

dutchmale
Nov 8, 2010, 11:49 AM
omg thats ugly:eek:

i prefer all nature :tongue:

jem_is_bi
Nov 8, 2010, 10:06 PM
I get turned on by a nice dick. But, I would definitely run away from that thing.:(

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 8, 2010, 11:25 PM
Joe, I luv ya, but you scare me at times...LOL I showed this to a friend and I thought she was going to turn green, and Ki said "Holy Fuck!!" lmao
Cat

roy m cox
Nov 9, 2010, 4:27 AM
um no :yikes2::yikes2::yikes2::yikes2:

_Joe_
Nov 9, 2010, 2:49 PM
Joe, I luv ya, but you scare me at times...LOL I showed this to a friend and I thought she was going to turn green, and Ki said "Holy Fuck!!" lmao
Cat

There are quite a few Holes.

I love your Pun loving friend already.

12voltman59
Nov 9, 2010, 3:33 PM
A super big WTF???? is doing something like that to yourself is all about???

It is simply amazing the things people will do---I really do not see what at all would get into someone's brain to do something like that to a sensitive part of the body.

I guess it is a matter of free choice on the part of the person doing it---but if this was something that one person did to another---we would lock the person doing the "torture" away for the rest of their life!!

To me--that is just purely "batshit crazy!!!"

That ya found it Joe---my man---ya got way to much free time on your hands to go and find something like that on the 'net!! :bigrin::tongue::eek::eek::eek: